KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Lobo ( no clones) vs. Kurse

Lobo ( no clones) vs. Kurse
Started by: Mr. Funktastic

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Facee
Lord of Pretty

Lobo ( no clones) vs. Kurse

they're mad at each other, so they decide to fight. stick out tongue

fights on Earth....

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:23 PM
Facee is currently offline Click here to Send Facee a Private Message Find more posts by Facee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Lobo runs into the nearest convenience store, grabs one of those old-style camping skillets, and proceeds to beat Kurse with it like a red-headed b*tch.

In all honesty, I see this as a stalemate unless some kind of weakness can be exploited. Kurse can't do a thing to keep Lobo down for any lasting amount of time - and as strong as Lobo may be, I don't see him possessing sufficient power to deal any lasting damage to Kurse.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:32 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Kurse can overpower Lobo in the power dept. if they mixed it up H2H and Lobo can be KO'ed.

One of Lobo's powers however is to be able to find the weakness in his opponents and Kurses is Iron so if Lobo can exploit this weakness he should win this.

If they fight H2H Kurse should win this.

Oh and Lobo no longer has the ability to clone himself, Vril Dox removed that ability from Lobo's genes.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 11:55 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harbinger
Firestorm

Kurse.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 12:10 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

kurse

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:02 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
Lobo runs into the nearest convenience store, grabs one of those old-style camping skillets, and proceeds to beat Kurse with it like a red-headed b*tch.

In all honesty, I see this as a stalemate unless some kind of weakness can be exploited. Kurse can't do a thing to keep Lobo down for any lasting amount of time - and as strong as Lobo may be, I don't see him possessing sufficient power to deal any lasting damage to Kurse.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:47 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

Kurse wins this. I think Kurse is way too strong. I think Kurse would kill him.

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 02:51 AM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Stoic
Kurse can overpower Lobo in the power dept. if they mixed it up H2H and Lobo can be KO'ed.

One of Lobo's powers however is to be able to find the weakness in his opponents and Kurses is Iron so if Lobo can exploit this weakness he should win this.

If they fight H2H Kurse should win this.

Oh and Lobo no longer has the ability to clone himself, Vril Dox removed that ability from Lobo's genes.
False. Lobo has cloned himself several times since then.
One of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:28 AM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Juntai
False. Lobo has cloned himself several times since then.
One of his clones even joined Young Justice for a while.

That was obviously an error, and the writer didn't do his homework. Lobo can no longer clone himself, for example where is this Young Justice clone now? Have you seen him recently?

Vril Dox removed that ability in the early 90's when he messed with Lobo's genetic make up.

A clone of Lobo caught up to him, they fought and the original Lobo won the fight and killed the clone, as he was beyond death at that point in time.

Vril Dox removed that power before Lobo was a part of L.E.G.I.O.N and before Lobo's Back was ever published.

If a writer ever writes Lobo with his cloning powers in a book he is in error, and should be reprimanded for not knowing the character.

Why do you think an army of Lobo's didn't show up when Lou put thousands of bullets into Lobo?

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 04:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by Stoic
That was obviously an error, and the writer didn't do his homework. Lobo can no longer clone himself, for example where is this Young Justice clone now? Have you seen him recently?

Vril Dox removed that ability in the early 90's when he messed with Lobo's genetic make up.

A clone of Lobo caught up to him, they fought and the original Lobo won the fight and killed the clone, as he was beyond death at that point in time.

Vril Dox removed that power before Lobo was a part of L.E.G.I.O.N and before Lobo's Back was ever published.

If a writer ever writes Lobo with his cloning powers in a book he is in error, and should be reprimanded for not knowing the character.

Why do you think an army of Lobo's didn't show up when Lou put thousands of bullets into Lobo?
Maybe YOU don't know the character, then?

Sins of Youth, a minor DC event, transformed the adults into kids, and vice versa, this event culminated in a few changes, Connor Kent could age after this, and Lobo, after being transformed into a kid again, regained his cloning ability.

Lobo's cloning ability was used in Our Worlds at War, he raised an army of 'Bo's on Apokalips.

Later, one of Lobo's clones, "Slobo", joined Young Justice as a member of the team.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Last edited by Juntai on Nov 26th, 2008 at 01:32 PM

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 01:28 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mighty Saxon

kurse in a hell of a battle

Old Post Nov 26th, 2008 03:51 PM
Mighty Saxon is currently offline Click here to Send Mighty Saxon a Private Message Find more posts by Mighty Saxon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote