KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Eyedol

Eyedol
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Eyedol

(please log in to view the image)

Height: Too tall
Weight: Really heavy

My very first Killer instinct thread.

Back in the day, I used to play Killer Instinct. Still do, since I got the Ultra 64 emulator. Eyedol is in my opinion, one of the most cheapest bosses in videogame history. His ending, in a humorous side note, parodies Blanka's Street Fighter 2 ending.

Eyedol and his greatest rival, Gargos - known only in the modern world to the Monks of the Tiger as the great Spirit they serve - were the last surviving Warlords of ancient times, battling for ultimate control of the land. The heroes of the age joined together to banish them to Limbo, and for 2000 years there they stayed: but now Ultratech's meddlings have resulted in a device that can scan the void for life, and despite their efforts to shut it down before anything nasty gets out, a weakened Eyedol manages to break through at the last minute, right into the company's scheming hands.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 07:45 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Another Killer Instinct fan besides me on KMC? eek! There IS a God!

----

Eyedol's arcade ending:

As you can probably tell, that was based off of Blanka's SF II ending. stick out tongue

Eyedol wasn't originally some kid named Billy though. He's an ancient warlord, whom as you pointed out, was a rival of Gargos. Also...

80 combo hit with Eyedol. evil face

Now if only they had made an action packed movie out of this series...

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 08:06 PM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

My he is good.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 08:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Shenron
Restricted

Account Restricted

I used to play that Killer Instinct. And Eyedol was the most powerful character.

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 10:11 PM
Dark Shenron is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Shenron a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Shenron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HueyFreeman
Super Fighting Robot

Re: Eyedol

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great

Height: Too tall
Weight: Really heavy

My very first Killer instinct thread.

Back in the day, I used to play Killer Instinct. Still do, since I got the Ultra 64 emulator. Eyedol is in my opinion, one of the most cheapest bosses in videogame history. His ending, in a humorous side note, parodies Blanka's Street Fighter 2 ending.

Eyedol and his greatest rival, Gargos - known only in the modern world to the Monks of the Tiger as the great Spirit they serve - were the last surviving Warlords of ancient times, battling for ultimate control of the land. The heroes of the age joined together to banish them to Limbo, and for 2000 years there they stayed: but now Ultratech's meddlings have resulted in a device that can scan the void for life, and despite their efforts to shut it down before anything nasty gets out, a weakened Eyedol manages to break through at the last minute, right into the company's scheming hands.
One of my favorite fighting series. I hated Eyedol though. Put the game on super hard and every combo he does is a damn Ultra.

Made by Jugg666

Old Post Nov 18th, 2007 11:34 PM
HueyFreeman is currently offline Click here to Send HueyFreeman a Private Message Find more posts by HueyFreeman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Re: Re: Eyedol

Originally posted by HueyFreeman
One of my favorite fighting series. I hated Eyedol though. Put the game on super hard and every combo he does is a damn Ultra.

Not to mention if you do manage to hit him a lot, he does that thing where he restores some of his health. >_>

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 05:59 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joker1237

stomping his feet. IF you let him do it too much, he have a full life bar back lol.

Have a laugh evey now and than.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 07:35 AM
Joker1237 is currently offline Click here to Send Joker1237 a Private Message Find more posts by Joker1237 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Came across this when I was browsing google not too long ago.

And this. eek!

(that's Jago on the right BTW)

*realizes this is old stuff, but still thought it was worth sharing for a respect thread*

Old Post Nov 28th, 2008 05:28 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

lol Poor Spinal.

No wonder it only says "too tall" for Eyedol's height. xD

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 12:49 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

If there is to be a KI3...then i hope he makes a return...i really do!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 12:51 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
If there is to be a KI3...then i hope he makes a return...i really do!

Me too... Screw Gargos stick out tongue (although, it would've been nice to see the fight that went on between him and Eyedol in the ancient past).

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 01:09 AM
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Eyedol as he appears on the cover of the last Killer Instinct comic (I think it was) :

Pretty awesome looking. I hope I can find a site or whatever that has all the scans of these comics, especially the ones with Eyedol in them.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 04:09 AM