KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!

Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!
Started by: The Inkeeper

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
The Inkeeper

Laugh Bugger Off Rowling, How Would You Know!

was reading the paper today and theres an article

jk rowling has actually signed up to many chatrooms and forums under a fake name and tried to say whats going to happen. of course whenever she says it, people are saying its too far fetched to happen and then dismiss it as bullsh!t

and i figured seeing as kmc is so big, she may have been here

look for newbies! with suspiciously far fetched posts!!

Im Back happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 10:48 AM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

laughing out loud cool! eek!

*eyes the newbies suspiciously* shifty

I'm a highschool lover....
& you're my favourite flavour.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 11:00 AM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Stay alarmed lol.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 11:35 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eezy45
Winter is coming

WHOAAAA::::::::
YaYnEsS! Then some of those weird HHr theories could be TRUE!!!!

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:07 PM
eezy45 is currently offline Click here to Send eezy45 a Private Message Find more posts by eezy45 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

,my eyes are wide open....

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:13 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

*points at ladygrim*

SHES NEW!!!!!

Im Back happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:46 PM
The Inkeeper is currently offline Click here to Send The Inkeeper a Private Message Find more posts by The Inkeeper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
*points at ladygrim*

SHES NEW!!!!!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:03 PM
*Georgina_A* is currently offline Click here to Send *Georgina_A* a Private Message Find more posts by *Georgina_A* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

...she is new...interestingly enough, her name has grim in it. shifty

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:03 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

Good point Celestial...coincidence?? I think not shifty

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 03:12 PM
danis4ever

Yes, she visited the Mugglenet, she has a username there, of course. Go to her website, i am not so sure, but i really read a username she used.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:04 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

shifty we found her people

LG....something you want to tell us

Im Back happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:24 PM
Tassie

hmm.... are you sure you guys really know me? ninja

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:40 PM
Tassie is currently offline Click here to Send Tassie a Private Message Find more posts by Tassie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Inkeeper

i have seen a pic of you!
so nyah your not rowling :0

rowling is richer than the queen of england.....wow

Im Back happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:42 PM
*Georgina_A*
those technicolour eyes

quote:
Originally posted by Sauron
i have seen a pic of you!
so nyah your not rowling :0

rowling is richer than the queen of england.....wow

I thought she was second to the Queen? huh

Tassie: Are you trying to tell us something? shifty

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:52 PM
The Inkeeper

no she is richer than the queen

theres about 40 english people richer than the queen

Im Back happy

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:56 PM
RebelPhoenix
I work in mysterious ways

Lol well, at the end of the day she is human like the rest of us and could find an appeal to forums and chat rooms like many of us do - so she could have been a member of various places before she started trying to test the waters with 'spoilers' or ideas. Therefore, she may not be a newbie in certain places but anyhow, even if she was a member - imo we should all just get along as usual because we're all in the same boat here having discussions with people we don't know and as anonymous entities on the web we're all equal.

Just a sidenote: it must be weird having people act like authorities over you and your opinion when you're the creator of the story, but hey, everybody likes to feel they know more then somebody else roll eyes (sarcastic) she's at least the one whose really got the upper hand though. But hey, it's a learning experience! yes

Official Gryffindor Lawyer

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 05:57 PM
RebelPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send RebelPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by RebelPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tigress
Slash Queen Senior Member

hmmmmmmmm the plot potion thickens I don't know guys there are so many good ideas and theories that maybe jkr is just scouting about to see how the fans are reacting and not posting, if jkr has been in here she must 've had a giggle at the umbridge thread. but saying that if shes looked at the polls she'll see what we would like to happen in the books and do the complete opposite of what we suggest could happen. saying that though it might convince her to bring our beloved sirius back whatever form be it ghost picture our finding a spell to resurect loved ones.

Gryffindors Official Hug Giver To All !!

UNI, DRACO MALFOY, ROGUE, MAIK, LIANSLO, AUROR_CHK, TASSIE MUSC
Gryffindor Prefect.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:05 PM
tigress is currently offline Click here to Send tigress a Private Message Find more posts by tigress Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco M.

Exactly what RebelPhoenix said smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:06 PM
Draco M. is currently offline Click here to Send Draco M. a Private Message Find more posts by Draco M. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

lol...yes looking at the umbridge thread could think whoever has been mosting there is crazy...not me

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:06 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
danis4ever

i think i am insulted. joke!

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 06:50 PM
danis4ever is currently offline Click here to Send danis4ever a Private Message Find more posts by danis4ever Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote