KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E13 - Dual

S03E13 - Dual
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E13 - Duel

Official Episode Preview

In the aftermath of the showdown against Arthur Petrelli, the Petrelli brothers find themselves battling against one another and Nathan makes a move that will have global repercussions. Meanwhile, Sylar holds Claire, H.R.G., Meredith and Angela hostage at Primatech and a face-off ensues. Elsewhere, Ando, Matt and Daphne continue their attempts rescue Hiro -- and Dr. Suresh may be their only hope.

"Duel" Preview

"Duel" Canadian Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:46 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sneek Peeks:

- Peter and Nathan by the body of Arthur
- Peter and Mohinder
- Ando finds the formula
- Sylar toys with Claire: Daddy or Grandma?

Sprint Sneek Peek

- Matt, Daphne and Ando go to Issac's Loft

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 02:58 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Spoilers from Kristin @ E!:

quote:
* This statement is still true: A cutie-pie blonde in a new romance is going to die, and at first she'll seem to be done for, but then we will learn that it's all a cover-up—she's still breathing. Elle just got roasted by Sylar. Is she the blonde in question—or is there someone else who qualifies?

* Peter will not be without abilities for too much longer. In fact, sources tell me he'll be flying high within a few short episodes.

* In the Fugitives volume we'll see that creating supersoldiers isn't Nathan and Tracy's primary objective. They're less interested in engineering than they are in command and control issues. Think Guantanamo Bay, only their version of Camp X-Ray actually has people who can do X-rays with their brains...

* Despite all the news today about NBC's reorganization, Heroes remains one of the Peacock net's biggest 18-49 draws, so it will continue to be one of the network's flagship series—and Bryan Fuller is back on board. Holler!

What did you guys think?

I'm sad we lost Elle... I loved her character... but it seems really obvious she's really dead now...
... so some other blonde dies... but isn't dead for long... Tracy?...

... and wasn't this episode supposed to be called "War"... some other sites had it also listed as "Duality"

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:03 AM
Elite Hunter

In the first preview, it looks like Eric Doyle aka the puppet master is going to try and take control of Sylar, now that should be an interesting encounter.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:19 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I am guessing that Sylar is going to Level 5 to resume is original mission of stealing everyone's abilities, and Doyle is locked up in there. It'll be a little emptier than Sylar hoped, of course... but I agree, that should be interesting.

Tracy probably bites the bullet.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 08:44 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Well while I still can't wait for Peter to get his powers back. If it's just Nathan's flight and not his original ability or just something else decent I'd rather he not even have a power at all.

Sorry I just always really really hated flight and see it as a nearly useless power.

And yes I realise its what saved New York in the season 1 finally but seriously how many ways can flying really make you a hero on its own without a planned story line like that? erm

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 01:57 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Well while I still can't wait for Peter to get his powers back. If it's just Nathan's flight and not his original ability or just something else decent I'd rather he not even have a power at all.

Sorry I just always really really hated flight and see it as a nearly useless power.

And yes I realise its what saved New York in the season 1 finally but seriously how many ways can flying really make you a hero on its own without a planned story line like that? erm

My guess is when peter gets his power back....it will be re-booted...so i think he will have no powers at first then Nathan is the first one he comes in contact with...or in the same area...i doubt he will just have flying..but who knows..

I dont think the previews help me to think the next episode will be a good one...but one can only hope!

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by starlock
My guess is when peter gets his power back....it will be re-booted...so i think he will have no powers at first then Nathan is the first one he comes in contact with...or in the same area...i doubt he will just have flying..but who knows..

I dont think the previews help me to think the next episode will be a good one...but one can only hope!
That's my best hope. What sucks is there are still allot of awesome powers that died with Arthur.

Well until they feel the need for someone else to show up with them. For instance I'd always wanted to see Peter command someone to stop, and not even realising he'd had it use Eden's power of suggestion.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 12th, 2008 03:49 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I'm not even sure if Peter will want to inject himself. He is trying to destroy the formula so that nobody can use it. But the temptation of getting his powers back might tempt him.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:28 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by Captain REX
I'm not even sure if Peter will want to inject himself. He is trying to destroy the formula so that nobody can use it. But the temptation of getting his powers back might tempt him.
All I know is I completely understand where Peter is coming from with both points.

He wants his powers back to be the hero again and to try and prove to himself and especially his family that he's more than they've always seen him as.

At the same time stopping the formula is something that needs to be done dramatically. Why Nathan's retarded ass doesn't see this is beyond me. (Well its not since we all knows its just to farther their current story plot) I mean what if someone that got the formula turned into the next Charles Manson, Jack the Ripper or Adolf Hitler. I mean yea sure "Captain America" seems all great to Nathan now but who really knows what he'll become with that kinda power. I mean sure maybe he really will be the all American hero Nathan is dreaming of but what are the odds he's going to overcome all that temptation and be so good?

Sure just letting random individuals gain random powers isn't really all that save either but its not something they can really control. at least not without risking a huge pandemic virus that would nearly wipe out the entire human race all over again. But at least its not something they can control where as this is. I mean a Manson or Hitler is horrible no matter what but is a random coincidence nearly as bad as have actually been responsible for it?

So I guess what I'm saying is in Peter's situation I'd have to admit I'd be somewhat of the hypocrite. I'd fully realise the problems and risk in giving anyone an ability no matter how much you'd think you could trust them but at the same time after having had such power I don't think I could resist the temptation to take the one last shot before I destroyed the formula forever.

Now, if put in the situation of having to choose between the two I'd then realise in order to do what is right I'd have to sacrifice the thing I'd want the most. Hopefully thou in doing so I could gain what I've always wanted most after all. To become the hero.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:53 PM
REXXXX
Networking

You know, I think I can understand that as well. But I guess we'll have to see what happens tonight!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 12:00 AM
Blue_Hefner

Sylar . . . .smh
Knox. . . smh
Nathan . . . smh

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:35 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Smh?

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:23 AM
Blue_Hefner

Shaking my head.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:30 AM
Blue_Hefner is currently offline Click here to Send Blue_Hefner a Private Message Find more posts by Blue_Hefner Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Nathan . . . yuck
Peter . . . getting old
Sylar . . . woah
Meredith . . . why?
Clair . . . about time!
Angela . . . thank god
Ando . . . about time!

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 03:11 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

I enjoyed the episode...but i still have problems with certain things....but they did not interfere with my enjoyment....though i wish that sylar is gone for good.....i can wish cant i?

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:13 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

Good episode again. Looks like they're starting to right the ship.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:26 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Pretty good episode, so in the future Ando wasn't really killing Hiro was he?

Though that IS what it looked like... i bet it was just a quick writers fix

TGFwashere

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:28 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I doubt Future Ando really killed Future Hiro, Hiro just misunderstood what he was seeing.

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 04:41 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I liked it....

Hiro still pissed me off and about time Clair grew up.

Bennet still kicks ass!!! hes so clever(how he got out of the cell)

Maybe Nathan is going to make giant robots to hunt down the super powered people?. evil face laughing

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Dec 16th, 2008 at 06:14 PM

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 06:11 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote