KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » The African Princess, Elena

The African Princess, Elena
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

The African Princess, Elena

Who'd have thought that Capoeira looked good in 2-D? Elena sure can work it. With those long legs of hers, she could be at least six feet tall.

(please log in to view the image)

Elena is a princess in an African tribe that has a cultural tradition of fighting, making her a warrior princess. She may have been born in Kenya, but her fighting style is Capoeira which utilizes her strong, long legs with dance-like moves and fancy legwork.

Her father, the tribe's chief, is a witch doctor. However, he also has a PhD in medicine obtained from a French university. Elena's views of fighting and martial arts differ from most due to her light hearted personality allowing her to befriend some people and annoy others.

She wants to travel around the world, meeting new friends along the way. She studied as an exchange student in Japan, where she met her best friend Narumi. She later continued those studies in France.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:01 AM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, she's been one of my favorite characters, she's hot.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2007 08:15 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Yes

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 01:36 AM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wandering Flame
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's African but she has that hair?

Maybe we'll meet again...
Wandering Flame (one of the best pieces in the Final Fantasy X soundtrack) happy

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 09:35 AM
Wandering Flame is currently offline Click here to Send Wandering Flame a Private Message Find more posts by Wandering Flame Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

And the name Elena, hahaha.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:06 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey, look at Storm from X-Man. She was an African princess too I think.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 03:16 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Elena is hot and she's got that provocative in pose too, one of my favorite VG chicks.

There must be some kind of fad with japs and dark people wit bright/ white hair.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:33 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Your God
Elena is hot and she's got that provocative in pose too, one of my favorite VG chicks.

There must be some kind of fad with japs and dark people wit bright/ white hair.

Well, colored hair is abundant in anime in general. But, white hair and Dark skin is a style known as Ganguro.

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:51 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

She went gray real quick big grin

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 04:53 PM
I-Drop is currently offline Click here to Send I-Drop a Private Message Find more posts by I-Drop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Fire Ninja
Well, colored hair is abundant in anime in general. But, white hair and Dark skin is a style known as Ganguro.

I see...that is a weird style, but I guess it doesn't look to bad.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Nov 14th, 2007 04:21 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
I-Drop
Privateer

Weird country IMO. Elena was my favorite SF3 design. None of the others really impressed me. I can't find her height anywhere

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:14 PM
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

true. too bad SF3 never released a profile for the characters. but she's definitely above 6foot. Elena's cool.
nice ass evil face
nice rack evil face
nice flexible body evil face

GET ME THE RUBBER!

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2008 08:38 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Elena was my favorite new character in Street Fighter III.

It would be nice to see her in another Street Fighter game.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 03:32 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

I doubt it.

Probably the first and only african character in the entire series.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:14 AM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Baelrog, dude.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 01:22 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Is Balrog actually from Africa? I though he was just black.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 01:25 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh...

I misunderstood.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 01:30 AM
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Happens to us all, friend.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 01:36 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Shut up hoe. It doesn't happen to me!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 02:44 AM
NemeBro

There is no other "African" character in SF, yes.

Although, Dee Jay is Jamaican. Not sure what I meant by that, just sayin.

Oh, and Balrog's name was originally M. Bison, or "Mike Bison," but the AZNs thought it sounded too close to "Mike Tyson," and both were similar, "disgraced" boxers, so, fearing getting a beat-down by the big strong nigga who knocks people out and rapes them, they changed Mike's name to Balrog, gave M. Bison's name to Vega, and gave Vega to who was originally Balrog.

This is all highly off-topic, but I'm hardcore like that.

Old Post Dec 7th, 2008 04:16 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote