KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Which is the most ruthless alien in all filmdom

Which is the most ruthless alien in all filmdom
Started by: charlyboy

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
charlyboy

Which is the most ruthless alien in all filmdom

I am leaning towards the thing from John Carpenter's The Thing because of it's ability to assimilate any organic thing it comes in contact with. The alien from Alien is also right up there as well. Any suggestions????

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 05:48 AM
charlyboy is currently offline Click here to Send charlyboy a Private Message Find more posts by charlyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

Either the Xenomorphs or the Arachnids from Starship Troopers, cause of the sheer ammount of them.

But like you said, The Thing can imitate anything so probably The Thing.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 05:50 AM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

Ming the Merciless, since he has a synonym for "ruthless" in his name

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 11:52 AM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

As far as being Ruthless. Off the top of my head i would have to say the Xenomorph. The Xenomorphs actions and intent is based on survival. They Pursue their prey relentlessly because they have to. .

Old Post Oct 25th, 2008 08:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Markus Corvinus
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd have to go with Xenomorphs, they don't care what they kill...as long as it means they survive.

"Major, a great writer once said; "There are clefts in the rock where we see the back part of God and tremble." There's no training for what you saw out there because it's not an enemy that confronts us. It's a new power, let loose through a crack in the cliff of nature's mystery."

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 07:08 AM
Markus Corvinus is currently offline Click here to Send Markus Corvinus a Private Message Find more posts by Markus Corvinus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Hey what about KLINGONS rock

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 11:16 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dr Will Hatch

Well, the aliens that made podpeople in all the "body snatcher" films were most succesful in doing what they set out to.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:06 AM
Dr Will Hatch is currently offline Click here to Send Dr Will Hatch a Private Message Find more posts by Dr Will Hatch Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
big gay kirk

human beings.....

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 01:12 PM
big gay kirk is currently offline Click here to Send big gay kirk a Private Message Find more posts by big gay kirk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

Kang and Kudos - Not from the films but still pretty nasty customers.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2008 08:14 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

quote: (post)
Originally posted by big gay kirk
human beings.....
laughing out loud

yeah, the Humans do win a lot, huh laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 1st, 2008 01:00 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfie
Keep on howling!

The parasites from Meatball Machine.

They drill bio-armor into people to kill each other in a bloody massacre all in the sake of a fun recreational game.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2008 06:58 AM
Wolfie is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfie a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote