KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Princess Peach

Princess Peach
Started by: Peach

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Peach
mordrem

Princess Peach

You guys disappoint me

Princess Peach

Wiki article

Formerly known as Princess Toadstool, the princess of the Mushroom Kingdom...typical damsel in distress, she's always getting kidnapped by Bowser and rescued by Mario. With how often she gets kidnapped, she's gotta have something to do with it...stick out tongue

(please log in to view the image)

A main character in the Mario games from the start, she's also in a bunch of the spin-off ones (the sports games, Mario Kart, Smash Bros.), and frankly? She's a monster in SSBB (there is honestly not much that's more entertaining than smacking Charizard with an uppercut or repeatedly kicking Bowser into the air) stick out tongue

She's always surprisingly light-hearted, despite everything (serving tea in the middle of a fight?), and she likes to tease and taunt people stick out tongue

So yes, Peach is definitely one of my favorite video game characters ever, if not my favorite period big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Last edited by Peach on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:19 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 08:43 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

All hail Peach!

Definitely my favorite princess of video games. Always cheerful and lighthearted, but strong and just a bit of a tease at the same time. eek!

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 08:47 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pyron_Knight
Eater of Worlds

Should look for some vids from Super Princess Peach. If I find any good ones I'll post them later.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 08:59 PM
Pyron_Knight is currently offline Click here to Send Pyron_Knight a Private Message Find more posts by Pyron_Knight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Re: Princess Peach

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Peach
You guys disappoint me

We were waiting for you to make it big grin

Last edited by ESB -1138 on Jun 2nd, 2008 at 11:20 PM

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 11:06 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Heh stick out tongue

And...oops? In my defense I didn't sleep last night and have been working a lot lately stick out tongue

*fixes mistake*

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 11:19 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

I won't tell anybody. wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 11:20 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

My second favorite game princess, second to Zelda(I'm a LoZ fanboy).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:38 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Oh, I love Zelda, too. I'm quite a LoZ fangirl myself stick out tongue

However, Peach has been my favorite since I was...three years old? Of course this was also back when both Peach and Zelda had red hair, as opposed to blond, so I suppose that probably biased me a bit as a child stick out tongue Zelda's number two.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 02:43 PM
NemeBro

Peach and Bowser have sumthin goin on, cause kidnapping a princess should not be that easy lol.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:00 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote:
and frankly? She's a monster in SSBM

Fixed.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:29 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Booo....

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 08:56 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
Peach and Bowser have sumthin goin on, cause kidnapping a princess should not be that easy lol.

Not only that, but how often it happens stick out tongue

Originally posted by First_Tsurugi06
Fixed.

She's nuts in both stick out tongue I've actually hardly played either, though I did murder GK a bunch in Brawl and his response has been "She was using Peach!" laughing out loud She's my main character in Smash Bros though, with Zelda second.

Originally posted by JacopeX
Booo....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

your sig is a lie

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 10:12 PM
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

quote:
She's nuts in both I've actually hardly played either,

She's hardly what I'd deem as "nuts" in Brawl. Zelda in Brawl is an example of nuts (especially considering how bad she was in Melee. Peach is the opposite in this case).

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 10:23 PM
BloodRawEngine is currently offline Click here to Send BloodRawEngine a Private Message Find more posts by BloodRawEngine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

And Peach after all this time hasn't offered Mario shiznit but a kiss on the cheek...Bowser and her have to be doing something. I can understand why, Bowser is bigger, stronger, richer, better looking(lulz), and since he is like 50 feet tall in some cases, you know the dude is packin lol.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 10:39 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
And Peach after all this time hasn't offered Mario shiznit but a kiss on the cheek...Bowser and her have to be doing something. I can understand why, Bowser is bigger, stronger, richer, better looking(lulz), and since he is like 50 feet tall in some cases, you know the dude is packin lol.

"He's this big!"

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 10:44 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BloodRawEngine
Video Game Engine of War

^ rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 11:32 PM
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

happy Princess Peach is my favorite video game princess. She's a pretty, but deadly female who isn't afraid to show what she's made of.
Originally posted by Pyron_Knight
Should look for some vids from Super Princess Peach. If I find any good ones I'll post them later.

Do that, please. Besides in the commercials, I've never seen the game in action.

Originally posted by General Kaliero
"He's this big!"

laughing That's a funny picture.

Last edited by Black Yoshi on Jun 4th, 2008 at 12:28 AM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 12:25 AM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by General Kaliero
"He's this big!"
laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 02:11 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Throws a mean turnip.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 07:17 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black Yoshi
The Best Yoshi

Originally posted by DarkC
Throws a mean turnip.
That's true, figuratively and literally. laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 03:09 PM
Black Yoshi is currently offline Click here to Send Black Yoshi a Private Message Find more posts by Black Yoshi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote