KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Old Man Wolverine Sign-Up

Old Man Wolverine Sign-Up
Started by: The big EH

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Old Man Wolverine Sign-Up

Old Man Wolverine RP
60 years ago Red Skull organized all the super-villians of the world in a grand destruction of the super-heroes and total world domination, very few survived, even Wolverine died.
10 years ago
Logan now an old man with a wife and two kid and has a pact with himself to never pop the claws. Hawkeye recruited him to be his navigator across america as he was blind and needed to make a very special delivery. to make a 8 issues (one giant size) short it was a supersoldier serum, it was a government sting operation, hawkeye was killed, then logan killed red skull with captain america's shield, then took the money and what was left of iron man's armour and flew home, only to find his wife and kids murdered 2 weeks early by the hulks who decided they were bored and didn't wanna wait. logan gave up his pact and popped his claws, he then hunted down and killed every hulk, except little brucey banner (who i'm geussing was about 1 or 2, but for the sake of him being a character in this, he'll be 4 during the prologue)
Wolverine then burried and family and left to start a new team, their mission is too restore the world to good.

now, 2068 AD
wolverine and his team are ready, and doom is the new president of the states.

well as for characters, as wolverine, emma frost and black bolt are the only known heroes that are still alive, and black bolt is rediculously powerful and old, i'm gonna say he's died of old age, however somebody can play emma, who is shown as being just as young and hot as she was 50 years ago because she projects that image into people.

so this pretty much leaves to creating a character, now obviously you can make you own character thats completely new, or you can make characters that have taken the mantle of past heroes.

Character sheet
Name:
Alias:
Height:
Weight:
Powers:
Gadgets/weapons:
Appearence:
Biography:

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 02:58 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

the map as it is currently, this will be updated as we go along
(please log in to view the image)
and here is a picture showing various hero 'relics' that a character could use if they take after another

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:01 PM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

All i gotta say is...you got balls my friend :3

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:02 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i have a feeling he won't notice, besides i've been around long enough to see alot of roleplays that could have been great exstinguish after a few pages because it had to wait a long time to be accepted, and people lost interest

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:06 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

totally forgot to post this picture of the 'relics'

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:10 PM
Etna
Demon Lord Beauty Queen

I think he will notice... And if he doesn't, wouldn't be surprised if Peach or someone else tells him. (I mean, others Mods do rp here)

but i dun think ppl are gonna rp on a non-approved rp

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:15 PM
Etna is currently offline Click here to Send Etna a Private Message Find more posts by Etna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by The big EH
i have a feeling he won't notice, besides i've been around long enough to see alot of roleplays that could have been great exstinguish after a few pages because it had to wait a long time to be accepted, and people lost interest

If people lose interest in an RP after only a couple pages in that thread (what, the span of a few weeks?), I'd question how long their interest would remain when the game was actually going.

Also, really now. You know the rules, and you know how many mods RP. Did you think no one would notice?

I'm closing it, I'm sure someone will reopen it if you get the require permission.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Oct 21st, 2009 03:32 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote