KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » Garth Ennis is a #$&#!

Garth Ennis is a #$&#!
Started by: Wade Wilson

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Garth Ennis is a #$&#!

Dont get me wrong, I like Frank Castle, i love Frank Castle! BUT! Recently I've read the old Punisher/Wolverine crossover for the first time and gotta say that it's bullsh!t. I'm not a Wolverine fanboy but i gotta say that Ennis completely butchered Logans personality and humiliated the character for only one purpose - to make Castle look good. I dont care what Wolverine haters would say, but I know enough about the character to judge that Wolverine:
a) Does not scream like a little girl whenever he's pissed off.
b) Does not make empty threats while bleeding on the floor. It's more like him to just wait till his body is healed and then he just kills everyone witout saying crap like "im warning you!" "this is your last chance!" I'll find you and gutt you like a fish for this!" That's beyond bullsh!t.
And c) He doesn't say crap like "im The Wolverine! So dont mess with me!"
All that made me come to a conclusion - Ennis is a #$%#.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 10:57 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

Ennis writes a good Punisher.

Just not anyone with a costume beyond Castle.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:14 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rhinoceros
PM me for nudes ;)

Re: Garth Ennis is a #$&#!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wade Wilson
Dont get me wrong, I like Frank Castle, i love Frank Castle! BUT! Recently I've read the old Punisher/Wolverine crossover for the first time and gotta say that it's bullsh!t. I'm not a Wolverine fanboy but i gotta say that Ennis completely butchered Logans personality and humiliated the character for only one purpose - to make Castle look good. I dont care what Wolverine haters would say, but I know enough about the character to judge that Wolverine:
a) Does not scream like a little girl whenever he's pissed off.
b) Does not make empty threats while bleeding on the floor. It's more like him to just wait till his body is healed and then he just kills everyone witout saying crap like "im warning you!" "this is your last chance!" I'll find you and gutt you like a fish for this!" That's beyond bullsh!t.
And c) He doesn't say crap like "im The Wolverine! So dont mess with me!"
All that made me come to a conclusion - Ennis is a #$%#.

He has so many appearances that he has done a/b and c at least to a degree. I'm not even kidding no expression

I'm not saying I liked the book though :/

"Don't you know who I am? He must not know who I am! I'm The Ju.. Eh, Rhino! B*tch!"

Old Post Dec 28th, 2008 11:18 PM
Rhinoceros is currently offline Click here to Send Rhinoceros a Private Message Find more posts by Rhinoceros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Use the writer's thread. Thanks.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:19 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Old Post Dec 29th, 2008 01:20 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote