KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » ALIEN 5: GENOCIDE ripleys back in 2008

ALIEN 5: GENOCIDE ripleys back in 2008
Started by: enyafreak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
enyafreak

ALIEN 5: GENOCIDE ripleys back in 2008

Alien 5: Genocide : Ripleys Back 2008
Ripleys back for one last showdown with the xenomorphs in Alien 5 : Genocide.

At the far reaches of the universe a scientific way station is in posession of the last surviving Xenomorph. when the company discover the new breed they track down the Aliens homeworld and take the Alien back home intent on creating an unstopable Army. Back on earth an elite group of rebels led by General Ripley 8 take action, following the company to the Alien homeworld to destroy the species forever. and For Ripley this really is personel

TEASER POSTER
http://photobucket.com/albums/b152/...iengenocide.jpg

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:20 PM
enyafreak is currently offline Click here to Send enyafreak a Private Message Find more posts by enyafreak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cory Chaos
AmStar 14 Manager

The address doesn't work, not that it's real or anything. Where dd this come from anyway?

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 01:55 PM
Cory Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Cory Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Cory Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cinemaddiction
The address doesn't work, not that it's real or anything. Where dd this come from anyway?

i asked the same... and the poster unfortunately does look rather fake...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jun 27th, 2005 02:06 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bicnarok
From Ganymede

the aliens series is dead, canīt see any more being made except the AVP story

Old Post Jun 28th, 2005 02:06 PM
Bicnarok is currently offline Click here to Send Bicnarok a Private Message Find more posts by Bicnarok Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ChaoticReign
Invulnerable

The alien series is dead. It died with 4. And then the corpse was kicked a few times with Avp. The only alien movie that would spark my interest is if they ditched Ripley. The title of these movies is "Alien" not "Ripley's Adventures".

Old Post Jul 1st, 2005 04:38 PM
ChaoticReign is currently offline Click here to Send ChaoticReign a Private Message Find more posts by ChaoticReign Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Who gives a shit. All i need to hear is that weaver is returning to know that it will be utter shit.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2005 09:57 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
b-dan
Son of Sparda

no way not another one god but if they did they should make a new alein like the alien king the bigger and badder one that could kill a queen

Old Post Jul 12th, 2005 05:06 PM
b-dan is currently offline Click here to Send b-dan a Private Message Find more posts by b-dan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mr.smiley

They need to start from scratch with the whole Alien series.

http://soundcloud.com/pytt-1

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 02:33 AM
mr.smiley is currently offline Click here to Send mr.smiley a Private Message Find more posts by mr.smiley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Originally posted by b-dan
no way not another one god but if they did they should make a new alein like the alien king the bigger and badder one that could kill a queen

Bad idea. They already have the aliens set up like an ant colony so there is no 'king.'

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2005 07:33 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

There is no Alien 5 fool

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 07:41 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Of course not right now, but there have been discussions of a possible 5th installment.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:16 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

and plus if it wuz to come out it would be in 2007 cause i looked it up

Old Post Jul 14th, 2005 09:43 PM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

This sounds like a really bad idea for them to make more alien movies it ended with four which think should not have been made anyway due to the fact that they put the stupid grey alien it.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post May 12th, 2006 01:38 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Koenig

Stuff the rumours mad I want solid proof not all this guff real hard facts not fiction

Old Post May 16th, 2006 07:35 PM
Koenig is currently offline Click here to Send Koenig a Private Message Find more posts by Koenig Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kanis
L dragon

People like to talk about rumours about more film sequels about a genre like aliens and can't face the fact the series is over and nothing more can be done with it. I would to see a film of genocide made.

The dragon lord cometh

Old Post May 23rd, 2006 01:01 PM
kanis is currently offline Click here to Send kanis a Private Message Find more posts by kanis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

How about "Alien 5: The Godzilla Brood"?

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Old Post May 25th, 2006 01:43 PM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eripley08

Angry ALIEN 5

Okay people. I know there has been alot of speculation about this film, but you guys mark my words... it WILL happen. They also said there would never be a sequel to THE DARK CRYSTAL, but here we are 25 years later and THE POWER OF THE DARK CRYSTAL is in production and scheduled for release in Spring 2008. This is not the first time we have seen years between ALIEN films either. Hell, it was seven years between ALIEN and ALIENS, another six years until ALIEN 3, and another5 years until we got ALIEN RESURRECTION. If Ridley Scott, James Cameron AND Sigourney Weaver (who is not too old for you dingbats out there, she looks great) are interested it will happen sooner or later. Especially with AVP and AVPR doing so well. It NEEDS to happen. They can't leave it the way the they left us at the end of ALIEN RESURRECTION. I'm sorry, but the original ALIEN series IS Ripley's story. She is the character that holds the story together. Without her the films would have no resonance and we love her! I may be bold but this is how it should go... ALIEN ANNIHILATION: Call takes Ripley to see Bishop. We find out that Bishop was taken from Fury 161 and rebuilt by Weyland-Yutani to find out if he knows anything of use. Turns out Bishop designed the second-gen droids. Ripley, being half alien starts to have nightmares and realizes that she is sensing the hive from a great distance...something calling her. Ripley, Bishop and Call go to the government and make them realize the threat of these creatures and that they must be destroyed. We send Ripley, Bishop, Call, the other second-gen droids and a crapload of space marines to wipe them out. Ripley uses her connection to the hive to find the space jockey planet along with some major fire power and an armada. With the help of the space jockeys we take out the planet or if they don't wanna help we fight them too! The Queen could be bad-ass because she came out of one of the space jockeys. She would be a little different of a design and a helluvalot bigger. Let Ripley and the Queen showdown and let Ripley take out the aliens and the planet along with herself for total annihilation. Because as long as Ripley lives, she could be captured and the aliens could be brought back. BAM! There's your film. It would kick ass, especially with Scott and Cameron involved and it would let Ripley go out with the bang she deserves. No weepy death scene like ALIEN 3.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:44 AM
eripley08 is currently offline Click here to Send eripley08 a Private Message Find more posts by eripley08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

AVP2 failed, im not sure why a studio would bank on another alien film with weaver as lead.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 08:49 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-FENS

Originally posted by ChaoticReign
The alien series is dead. It died with 4. And then the corpse was kicked a few times with Avp. The only alien movie that would spark my interest is if they ditched Ripley. The title of these movies is "Alien" not "Ripley's Adventures".
Actually, it died with 3, it's corpse was kicked a few times by 4, and then pissed on by AVP. Agreed, Ripley's Saga ended with Alien3, time to move on.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 11:47 PM
D-FENS is currently offline Click here to Send D-FENS a Private Message Find more posts by D-FENS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I thought fincher did an excellent job following up the unattainable standards that Cameron set in Aliens. Subtract some shotty CGI and a melodramatic ending and you are left with a fine movie. Resurrection, on the other hand, is unforgivable.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:12 AM