KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.
Started by: katelovespirate

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (15): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
katelovespirate

POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

orig. sent by LovelyOne.

here's what she said happens at the end:

will is going to stab the heart of davey but in doing so will die himself, cause whoever stabs it is doomed to face the same fate. he tells lizzie that he won't leave this world without marrying her, barbossa marries them, he stabs the heart, and then dies.

Will is gonna die

Okay guys, lets all freak out together.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:19 AM
katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! *good freaking...i thought so!*

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:19 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mistypirate
Viva Sparrabeth!!

Re: POTC 3 ending.... spoilers like mad.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by katelovespirate
orig. sent by LovelyOne.

here's what she said happens at the end:

will is going to stab the heart of davey but in doing so will die himself, cause whoever stabs it is doomed to face the same fate. he tells lizzie that he won't leave this world without marrying her, barbossa marries them, he stabs the heart, and then dies.

Will is gonna di

Okay guys, lets all freak out together.

Ok what about Jack? whats gonna happen to him? no word?

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:21 AM
Mistypirate is currently offline Click here to Send Mistypirate a Private Message Find more posts by Mistypirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

and i think that a certain person who'll remain anonymous didn't want you to post this!

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:21 AM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mmoviejunkie
willywanka?johnny wanker!

well thats a gay ending

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:22 AM
mmoviejunkie is currently offline Click here to Send mmoviejunkie a Private Message Find more posts by mmoviejunkie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

omg thats it.....lol...ok i thought it had to do with JACK!! poor will but U KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS POTC4!!! YeYa!! someone has to look out for LIZ...someone mortal at least...woooooo!! Think about it it's an awsome plot for a forth movie....Jack is gonna still be alive, Liz is gonna still be alive....and now Will is gonna be the New DAVY...c'mon on now!! RIGHT?

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Sep 30th, 2006 at 12:24 AM

PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

who?

if LovelyOne didnt want me to, my bad! i reckon everyone would find out eventually, if they want to.

plus, misery loves company. i need people to freak out with/talk with.

its not entirely bad... it just kinda ruins everything... or does it???

katelovespirate is currently offline Click here to Send katelovespirate a Private Message Find more posts by katelovespirate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

wait...barbossa marries them?????? ok ok

ok...u got me..i feel retarded..and depresed not exactly the will/liz part...but wills death..i dunno what to think anymore.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:23 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well i don't want lovelyone getting in trouble....im terribly sad but hopeful b/c nowim wondering if T and T have the balls to kil off norrington and will (may he rest in piece...not pieces like his hate thread suggests)

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:24 AM
Minie Mina
Lady Lara Croft

sailorleo if it makes u feel better, i have a feeling norrington is gonna be alive. its a feeling i have. i hope it helps u.

Tomb Raider fanfiction: Heaven's Wrath

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:26 AM
Minie Mina is currently offline Click here to Send Minie Mina a Private Message Find more posts by Minie Mina Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

like i said, lets all just let this sink in for a minute.

its just completely shocking.

its not entirely bad.

its kind of hott. kind of heroic, ya know?

BUT does that mean Liz and Jack cant ever be together? Cause she will stay loyal to Will's memory?

or does that mean she can get on with her life?

and does she really want to marry him, or does she just do it cause he's going to die?

and do they like, have lots of time in between getting married and Will dying? like, do they sleep together and all? Do they get a bit of time?

And what about Jack? Does he try to stop him?

Omgsh. it makes so much sense. think about the movies, guys. its amazing. it fits perfectly.

its WAYYYYY, WAYYYYY too deep, depressing, sad, tragic, bitter, for these films, IMO.

they are supposed to be fun.

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

yeah i've been calling on the force for awhile and searching my feelings...my heart tells me the same *is DIEHARD STAR WARS FAN*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

Originally posted by katelovespirate
like i said, lets all just let this sink in for a minute.

its just completely shocking.

its not entirely bad.

its kind of hott. kind of heroic, ya know?

BUT does that mean Liz and Jack cant ever be together? Cause she will stay loyal to Will's memory?

or does that mean she can get on with her life?

and does she really want to marry him, or does she just do it cause he's going to die?

and do they like, have lots of time in between getting married and Will dying? like, do they sleep together and all? Do they get a bit of time?

And what about Jack? Does he try to stop him?

Omgsh. it makes so much sense. think about the movies, guys. its amazing. it fits perfectly.

its WAYYYYY, WAYYYYY too deep, depressing, sad, tragic, bitter, for these films, IMO.

they are supposed to be fun.
man i really do hope liz gets to sleep with will b4 they're married....

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:27 AM
katelovespirate

oh, and i feel bad if i wasnt supposed to post the ending. i couldnt help it. i take the blame!!!!! smile

i suppose we could try and hush it up again. lol.

i feel really bad about hating on will now. woops.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:28 AM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

well to say i told ya so can't apply because i've been shutting my trap....anyways *finds center and calms self with the force*

Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:29 AM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

Even though it still raises a lot of questions....now i can finally be myself again....i let this obsession take over my life...glued to the computer....thinking about pirates while trying to take tests in school!!! I can breathe again!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:31 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

heehee...

i am also having a good feeling about norrie. not whether he is going to live or not, but im just having a good feeling about him in general, cause he is hott. big grin

guys, i have to look on the good side of this.

liz and will had a beautiful love, but their relationship was NEVER going to work out. it was falling apart. they had issues they would not have been able to work out. we ALL saw this. So the writers wrote themselves into a corner. they realized a happily ever after for them wasnt going to work.

but somehow, will and liz needed closure. this fits perfectly. a wedding, a short pretend of what could have been, and then Will gets noble, saves his dad, turns out to be the true hero.

meanwhile, Liz can say goodbye to him, respect him, and move on with her life... with the pirate king. right?

it leaves it open for a 4, but also concludes the trilogy.

plus, it makes sens why Orli said that on TRL. cause he didnt feel like he was spoiling anything... cause what he said was NOTHING compared to the real twist. lol.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:34 AM
JD_4_Life
Johhny is the Real Deal

okay..I'm very upset right now. I really don't get how that can be a good ending? Where exactly did lovelyone get this from. I need, resources, newspapers, directors quotes or something. I can't just go on what some girl on a board said to get us all excited or whatever. (no offence).

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:35 AM
JD_4_Life is currently offline Click here to Send JD_4_Life a Private Message Find more posts by JD_4_Life Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
katelovespirate

Originally posted by JD_4_Life
okay..I'm very upset right now. I really don't get how that can be a good ending? Where exactly did lovelyone get this from. I need, resources, newspapers, directors quotes or something. I can't just go on what some girl on a board said to get us all excited or whatever. (no offence).

she has the script.

i doubt we will get to see it though. can you imagine if the actual script hit the internet? mass chaos around the world, mate.

anyhow, its real. or at least, after all the spazzing i just did, i hope its real.

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:37 AM
katelovespirate

man, i cant believe willofthewisp and lovethemtigers arent here.

they are going to freak out when they get on.

i think this is the most dramatic this board has ever been.

what if that turns out to be a joke???! i will seriously go onto a coma or something. lol

Old Post Sep 30th, 2006 12:39 AM