KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Fallen Earth Segment 1

Fallen Earth Segment 1
Started by: Hawkeye113

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Hawkeye113

Fallen Earth Segment 1

Fallen Earth Chronicles 1 : (RP version)
An Evil Alien race descended on Earth in the year 2010, conquering the world with their superior technology and powers. They wiped out all the heroes of earth and gathered the villains to join their cause. They didn't count on one thing, the Heroes having children hidden away to fight the final battle. However every day the Aliens grow more powerful as more people join their cause. A Field trip is held at the Hero Academy to the tombs of the greatest heroes so that their power utensils can be obtained to be used in the battle. However the aliens have used cloning tech to multiply the villains into an army.

CCS
Name
Side Aliens/Heroes
Weapons
Vehicle
Costume
Hero Name
Male/Female
Bio

Revised List
Hawkeye113
Zalindrana
Young_Angel
Charlote De Bel - Ivy, Isis

Characters Availible

Damien Wayne
Jane Steward
Hope Trevor (wonder woman's daughter.)
Kyle Rainer
The Alien over lord
Lex Luthor
Cheetah
Sinestro
Mr.Freeze
Firefly
All other DC villains against the league
Rules
All General ones.

List of Members
New List
Hawkeye113
Zalindrana
Young_Angel
Charlote De Bel - Ivy, Isis
Lycanthrope- General Zod ,Ursa
Wei Phoenix - Black Adam

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:37 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

(Until someone wants to play GL I will play him. ) Green Lantern Kyle Rainer walked the hallways of the Palace he had designed after the fall of the Justice League. He had buried superman after taking his costume as a museum item. He had seen Wonder Woman, Batman and several others fall. He looked very sad as he did this. He then unbolted the doors to the palace and said "The School of Superheroes is now open. "

Old Post Dec 16th, 2008 09:56 PM
Hawkeye113 is currently offline Click here to Send Hawkeye113 a Private Message Find more posts by Hawkeye113 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Meanwhile in a clearing the descendant of Superman was practicing with his abilities. He then worked his way up to heat vision. Meanwhile Luthor was helping the Aliens build super weapons.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:13 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

General Zod was on the PC camera Looking at the Ruins of The Hall Of Justice. "Pathetic" He said to himself. "Ursa we can not let them reestablish power. Get intouch with Luthor, Explain to him that He needs us and we will be more than happy to assist Him and his Alien friends" Zod looked back at the screen and thought to himself That boy looks familiar, could that be the offspring of Kalell?

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:27 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Luthor contacted him "My Reports say Con-EL is the son of the Idiot Superman who got killed 3 years ago. My reports also indicate that Con-El is impervious to Kryptonite. I want you to investigate it General Zod by pretending to be on Green Lantern's side. " Luthor "Ursa, You are to go to gotham and make sure there are no more bats in our operation. Batman might have an heir but I want that heir dead. "

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Dec 19th, 2008 at 03:42 PM

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 03:30 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

General Zod, not accustomed to taking orders, responded to Luthor. "Do not forget your place Luthor. We have a common enemy so I will help in its destruction but you do not order, you suggest, and If i agree then it will be so. I dont know How i will go unrecognized do you have a suggestion?" Zod said with his normal calm but forceful demeanor. "Ursa" Zod said "It may be a good idea for you to scout out Gotham and recon what the Bat may have left. Let me know what you have found" "As you Wish General" Ursa said "Remember" Zod added You work for me not Luthor" Ursa surprised Zod had to even say that responded "Of Course General, I have always been loyal to you" She said Bowing before taking off to Gotham.

"To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!" - Khan (reciting Melville)

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:21 PM
Lycanthrope is currently offline Click here to Send Lycanthrope a Private Message Find more posts by Lycanthrope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

Luthor "Kyle, The Green Lantern doesn't know about you. None of the Heroes he is training know. Befriend Con-El, show him how to use his powers and then convince him to join us. A third Kryptonian would make us nearly unstoppable unless Green Lantern finds the Phantom Zone Projector and frees Wonder Woman from there. " In Gotham a Young Street punk entered the former abandoned mansion of bruce wayne and went down into the bat cave "1 legacy ends, and another begins. I will be the next Batman. "

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 04:26 PM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Catwoman, former cat burglar turned crime fighter, enter the cave, smiling. "I sure do miss Batman. With these Aliens around, it has become a lot worse..."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:18 PM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Yes, which is why I will dawn the cowl and cape. " said Terry Mcginnis "While you find a suitable apprentice. "

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:20 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=A bomerang, similar to that which Robin used in his fight for Justice, stabbed into the ground before Terry Mcginnis. Damien pushed off a ledge he was on, watching the two briefly, and landed before him in a kneeling position. He slowly rose up, his form covered by a brown cloak, his face shadowed.=

Who are you?! What are you doing in this place?! This place is not to be explored lightly!

=He kept his face shadowed=

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 10:59 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"I am a clone of the Original Batman, come here to claim the costume because of the Alien Invaders that threaten us all. I inherited it after bruce.... got massacred. Even with the upgrades, he couldn't fight the aliens. "

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:01 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=He walked up closer to Terry and pulled his own hood back to reveal black hair and a black mask over his eyes. Like Robin.=

Inherited? You inherited MY fathers title?.... in my former days I would beat you to a pulp. but recent... situations... made me change a few things....

=Damien turned to walk to the computer.=

I will need a blood sample in order to prove you are a Clone of my Father.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:08 PM
ShadowFiend is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFiend a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFiend Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

"Alright. " He then pulled out a vial full of his blood "I always carry a DNA sample. It is a precaution incase I get too badly wounded, I just move on into another clone body. "

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:10 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Damien eyed him for a moment then pulled out a knife. He walked right up to him, grabbed his arm, and pricked his finger.=

Sorry... I need to see the blood draw directly... To prove authenticity.

=He wiped the little bit of blood onto a white cloth and went back to the computer. He put it in the analizer and after a few moments a light blinked green. Damien sat back in his chair and rubbed his forehead.=

Positive....

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:13 PM
Hawkeye113

"See, I told you so. You can modify your suit. You will need upgrades."

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 11:16 PM
ShadowFiend
W-What?!

=Damien punched in a few keys and a design for a suit popped up.=

Im already in the creating process. At the rate im going it will be done by the end of the day. Bare in mind I started a few days ago. I found some of the alien tech and applied it. The metals they use are unreal but luckly I was able to recreate it to form on the suit. Is damn near bullet proof.... and when I say near I mean that it can take a shot from a distance.. up close? not so much. and the best part is it still has the flexibility of my current one.... at least I hope so. I havent put it on yet... unfortunatly Im out of materials and I cant make another one even If I wanted. Hard to get supplies when people are trying to kill you every corner you turn....

=He punched in another set of keys and behind them a few feet away air pressure was released from the floor as a mechanical case rose up, inside was a red and yellow suit. It looked metalic but it seemed to move like fabric.=

But like I said it isnt done yet.

((Is presented with the Bullshit award))

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:25 AM
Young_Angel
Dark side of the Moon...

Catwoman hid behind a rock, watching every progress done by the two young men in the Bat Cave. "Hmm... a clone of Batman and the son of batman. This should be interesting," Catwoman said to herself.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:35 AM
Young_Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Young_Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Young_Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hawkeye113

(No You aren't presented with it)

Terry "I too have been working on a suit." He walked over to what appeared to be a video game console and pushed the Start button and out rose his new Batman Beyond suit, It was laser proof, could shoot lasers, batarangs and even came with a sword. "I am prepared incase General Zodd finds this place again. "

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 01:04 PM
Hawkeye113

He then said to cat woman "Go find yourself an apprentice worthy of you. I will train Damien. "

Con-el flew around outside patrolling for the Aliens, Laser Vision at the ready.

Last edited by Hawkeye113 on Dec 20th, 2008 at 03:49 PM

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:42 PM
Lycanthrope
"Vita Detestabilis"

Ursa was listening with her superhuman hearing abilities from outside the cave.
=So they think they are prepared for Kryptonians= she thought =how foolish they are=

With her wrist transmitter she called General Zod. "General Zod , apparently Batman cloned himself in-case of his destruction. I have heard it and his DNA is confirmed." She said waiting for a reply. "Batman" Zod said laughingly "Batman is nothing, a Mortal, Kill him now while we have the element of surprise" General Zod ordered. "Yes General"Ursa replied "My thoughts exactly"

Ursa came crashing through the side of the Mountain that the Bat-cave was in. Rock and dust flew everywhere. Floating she made out who she thought was the cloned batman,the guy in the mask. "You will fail in your attempts to reestablish your former power. You are no match for a Kryptonian. Die by the hands of Ursa" With that she shot a volley of laser blasts from her eyes at the 2 standing there.

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 03:50 PM