KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x16: Turbulence

Episode 8x16: Turbulence
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x16: Turbulence

TESS SETS A TRAP FOR CLARK — Tess (Cassidy Freeman) invites Clark (Tom Welling) to a press conference in New York but when an explosion rocks the private jet they are on, Clark must figure out how to save them without Tess learning his secret. Unbeknownst to Clark, Tess orchestrated the explosion to get Clark to reveal his powers. Meanwhile, Davis (Sam Witwer) discovers a surprising way to control the monster within. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Turi Meyer & Al Septien (#3T7466). This description originally posted on KryptonSi

Talk about luck -- who needs a pot of gold when you've got all these new episodes coming up? From America's Next Top Model to Smallville and Supernatural, we're giving you the gold! Watch all the previews you can handle at CW Video -- see what happens on Wednesday when an all new Top Model sends the girls to charm school, sneak a peek at Clark flying (you heard us) on Thursday's all new Smallville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYgLr4pRVt8

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2009 03:25 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kraken
Wraith

24hrs! Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 02:28 AM
Kraken is currently offline Click here to Send Kraken a Private Message Find more posts by Kraken Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I will be watching

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 07:28 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Jimmy is a badass, Tess is Lex-lite and no Lois.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 02:14 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Jimmy is a badass, Tess is Lex-lite and no Lois.

It was an ok show

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 06:20 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

It was an ok episode. I really didnt care about the Clark side of the episode. Merci did look real good in that night gown. She could get it anytime. As for Jimmy/Chloe, she got me tight this episode. It seems shes always dissing Jimmy. How the h311 shes gonna taser my man Jimmy to protect Davis, especially when Brainiac is no longer controlling her (so they say). Thank god Jimmy put her in her place at the end. He pwn'd her ass big time and to tell the truth, I didnt feel bad for Chloe at all(even though I like her). She had it coming. Im pretty sure that shes the one that dies at end of the season.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 11:54 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Daniels
WOW!

Id make her my secret mistress if I was clark ....hope she doesnt die I like the way they stray from the comic version

I can't see straight will someone point me to the milkbar..?

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 12:46 PM
Jack Daniels is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Daniels a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Daniels Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Jack Daniels
Id make her my secret mistress if I was clark ....hope she doesnt die I like the way they stray from the comic version

Hell yeah. Merci looks like she a freak! I think if Clark was like me he'll be with Lois and have Merci, Chloe, Lana as my jump offs.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2009 02:45 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Alright episode. I think the show needs an arch villain again though. Lost its way a little without Lex. So far there's only been one confrontation between Doomsday and Clark. Davis is sharing screen time mainly with Chloe which is beginning to bug me a bit.

I felt sorry for Chloe, he way Jimmy spoke to her was really cruel. Surprised the writers put that scene in the show. Even hopped up on those pills saying that marrying someone was their biggest ever mistake is gonna take some getting over and some serious explanaions needed.

Hex looks like a much better episode.

Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hell yeah. Merci looks like she a freak! I think if Clark was like me he'll be with Lois and have Merci, Chloe, Lana as my jump offs.

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 21st, 2009 06:16 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by The Pict

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois

Hmmmm mine would be

Lois>Mercer>Lana>Chloe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2009 01:30 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Why choose?

I'd even throw in Kara and Martha into the mix. Make it something the whole family can enjoy.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 06:10 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Alright episode. I think the show needs an arch villain again though. Lost its way a little without Lex. So far there's only been one confrontation between Doomsday and Clark. Davis is sharing screen time mainly with Chloe which is beginning to bug me a bit.

I felt sorry for Chloe, he way Jimmy spoke to her was really cruel. Surprised the writers put that scene in the show. Even hopped up on those pills saying that marrying someone was their biggest ever mistake is gonna take some getting over and some serious explanaions needed.

Hex looks like a much better episode.

Lana>Mercer>Chloe>Lois
Originally posted by Darth Vicious
Hmmmm mine would be

Lois>Mercer>Lana>Chloe
happy

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2009 11:42 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Originally posted by Badabing
happy

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:33 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 04:59 AM
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
Why choose?

I'd even throw in Kara and Martha into the mix. Make it something the whole family can enjoy.

Hmmmmm I forgot about Kara. She kinda annoying. As long as she dont speak much. I guess Martha could be my personal clean rag after Im done with the rest.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 02:00 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I have a feeling I'll be adding Zatanna come next week.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2009 08:34 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote