KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL

RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL
Started by: BlueDMighty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlueDMighty

RESPECT Adam: The BLUE MARVEL

Welcome, one and all, to the Blue Marvel respect page.

Here you will descover the AWESOMNESS that is Marvel's newest character.

I begin with a quick rundown of what we know so far.

Identity: Secret

First appearance:Adam: Legend of the Blue Marvel #1

History:

A superhero who existed around in the year 1962 is asked to retire, due to fear and the coming Civil Rights Movement.

Adam was asked by the President of the United States to stand down as the Blue Marvel.

(please log in to view the image)
By illtestimony at 2008-11-07

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Nov 7th, 2008 at 08:18 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:15 PM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

The Blue Marvel is needed now, however, due to the appearance of an extremely powerful villain named Anti Man.

Who wades through the Avengers in the present day

Anti Man mentions the Blue Marvel

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:26 PM
BlueDMighty is currently offline Click here to Send BlueDMighty a Private Message Find more posts by BlueDMighty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

The Blue Marvel vs Anti Man round 1

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:28 PM
BlueDMighty

Exactly how powerful IS the Master of Might, the Man of Marvels, the Blue Bomber of Battle?

That's what they want to know:

Feats:

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Nov 7th, 2008 at 08:52 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:37 PM
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Lulz at anyone caring about the 'new' Sentry, when he's appeared in only one issue, and nothing has happened except 'OMG he's liek so powerfull'. The only difference is, that he's black, in the hope that it might connect to some readers.

Pathetic really, and not worth my time.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:42 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

On another note, Adam was a marine, a Magna Cum Loude Graduate of Cornell, and has a Phd in Theoretical Physics.

Not your average colored

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:45 PM
BlueDMighty

As to keep this thread clear of flame and ignorance,

Please do NOT post unless you have something to ADD.

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 08:49 PM
BlueDMighty

imageshack is WILIN

Sorry everybody, here go the images in order of comentary

Resignation:

Anti Man vs The Mighty Avengers

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Nov 7th, 2008 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:25 PM
BlueDMighty

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:29 PM
BlueDMighty

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:31 PM
BlueDMighty

Not your average Colored

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 09:32 PM
zbucsz
Pimp

sweet i always wanted a black top-tier hero, not saying he is but we'll see

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:10 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlueDMighty

Adam was a marine, a Magna Cum Loude Graduate of Cornell, and has a Phd in Theoretical Physics.

Not your average colored

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

FINALLY!!!

Now that I've got imageshack under control, this will start to look a whole lot better.

Last edited by BlueDMighty on Nov 7th, 2008 at 10:16 PM

Old Post Nov 7th, 2008 10:13 PM
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

This guy seems interesting. Generic and cliched beyond all reason but still interesting. Has he been in anything but his own comics yet?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by zbucsz
sweet i always wanted a black top-tier hero, not saying he is but we'll see

Icon isn't good enough for you? Or the BlackRacer? Or Maxam? Or TANGENT Superman? Or Crispus-fu*king-Allen?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:41 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
This guy seems interesting. Generic and cliched beyond all reason but still interesting. Has he been in anything but his own comics yet?

Icon isn't good enough for you? Or the BlackRacer? Or Maxam? Or TANGENT Superman? Or Crispus-fu*king-Allen?
ICON hasn't been around for a whiiiile, he'll be making a comeback January though, black racer isn't really a developed character.....only one on the list I can say I really appreciate is tangent superman and even he is supposed to be taken out by superman in a couple of months

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:51 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
ICON hasn't been around for a whiiiile, he'll be making a comeback January though, black racer isn't really a developed character.....only one on the list I can say I really appreciate is tangent superman and even he is supposed to be taken out by superman in a couple of months

Zbucsz didn't ask for character development. CrispusAllen was the most powerful being in existance, how is that not enough for you?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 02:58 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Zbucsz didn't ask for character development. CrispusAllen was the most powerful being in existance, how is that not enough for you?
cause they arent prominent characters, I dont care how powerful they are unless their character is well developed which is why I cant really get attatched to someone like the black racer

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 04:13 AM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

I'm black and i dont really feel the need for any other black characters unless they add something new. I relate to other race heroes just as easily if we are alike in thinking or personality

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 04:43 AM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by DestinyGuy678
cause they arent prominent characters, I dont care how powerful they are unless their character is well developed which is why I cant really get attatched to someone like the black racer

Allen has been fairly well developed. Anyway this is really just turning into spam.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 05:01 AM
zbucsz
Pimp

sorry im not that much into comics and never heard of crispus allen because i read marvel, but now i've been enlightened and he's uber too. On topic did they say anything bout if he has other powers besides +str.

Old Post Nov 8th, 2008 01:07 PM
zbucsz is currently offline Click here to Send zbucsz a Private Message Find more posts by zbucsz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote