KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Hello and some trivia!

Hello and some trivia!
Started by: Wormtongue

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wormtongue

Hello and some trivia!

Hey there, I'm new here. I like your forums, they are nice. I'm Wormtongue and I'll be on here frequently. Nice to meet you all.

Ok, well for my initiating post, I'll give you all some trivia! Bear with me...5 questions, gets harder with ever question. smile

1) Who all attended the Council of Elrond? Only state the ones that were named. (HINT: 2 hobbits, 2 humans, 3 elves, 1 wizard, and 2 dwarves.)

2) What was the name of the forest people who helped the Rohirrim reach Minas Tirith? (HINT: Gahn-buri-ghan was one of them.)

3) Who were the Oathbreakers? (HINT: Remember Dunharrow?)

4) Who was older: Treebeard or Tom Bombadil? (HINT: One of them actually SAYS that they are the oldest living thing.)

5) In what year of the Third Age does the Shire calendar start?

Enjoy, and pleased to be here!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 06:03 AM
Wormtongue is currently offline Click here to Send Wormtongue a Private Message Find more posts by Wormtongue Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

hey there, glad you like it.

1) let's see. Frodo, sam Legolas, Elrond, was arwen there? gandalf, Gimli, Gloin(i think that's his name, father and son)
4) i think Treebeard

dunno the others. i do know no. 2 also but i didn't read te english version..so i don't know how many things are called in fact.(take treebeard, i assume he was the ent the 2 hobbits met)

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 06:15 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

5) I dunno I can look i up I guess about 3000

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Dec 24th, 2002 11:58 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i looked up in the book..superficially...it's not there.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2002 03:08 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Whats taters? ....... eh? eh? ...... Whats taters?"

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:26 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belguimrocks

PO-TA-TOS.....big grin

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 06:51 PM
Belguimrocks is currently offline Click here to Send Belguimrocks a Private Message Find more posts by Belguimrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

eh?

"Get on the bus with Leary and Scorcese, you're goin' right to ****in' hell!" Chikushoo

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:03 PM
Mujaffa is currently offline Click here to Send Mujaffa a Private Message Find more posts by Mujaffa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Belguimrocks

Tis what Sam says isnt it?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:04 PM
Belguimrocks is currently offline Click here to Send Belguimrocks a Private Message Find more posts by Belguimrocks Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

YA..mas 'em, stew'em

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:07 PM
Belguimrocks

Ahh yes...the many ways to eat taters....mmm

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:12 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

laughing out loud

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:19 PM
Belguimrocks

PO-TA-TOES lol........Hmm I think its time for 2nd breakfast...

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 07:32 PM
Dexx
wingless

something ontopic guyz?

Old Post Dec 27th, 2002 08:02 PM
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 06:40 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

on topic, please.

4) damn..my memory is bad. isn't it Tom Bombadil though? he'll be "the last as he was the first"

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 07:28 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mujaffa
Lift a Mullah

eh?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2002 07:30 PM
Mithrandir
The Grey Wanderer

2)The Wild men?
3) The dead men from the paths of the dead

Like Wind in the Meadows.
The days have gone down in the west.
Pella i amoni tenn' lumbule

Old Post Jan 7th, 2003 11:29 PM
Mithrandir is currently offline Click here to Send Mithrandir a Private Message Find more posts by Mithrandir Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote