KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling

Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling
Started by: lenovo1

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lenovo1
Restricted

Account Restricted

Without a Paddle 2 – Movie

Hi guys!

Did you guys ever watch the first "Without a Paddle" movie? It was so hilarious with Seth Green! haha I just found out that the second movie is coming out on DVD!!! Can't wait!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 01:33 AM
lenovo1 is currently offline Click here to Send lenovo1 a Private Message Find more posts by lenovo1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Without a Paddle 2 – Movie

Your scrotum should be cut off and then used to suffocate you.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 01:49 AM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AngryManatee
Sexy Ham Manwich

OGC

You don't need good rear vision because you're always in front!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 02:01 AM
AngryManatee is currently offline Click here to Send AngryManatee a Private Message Find more posts by AngryManatee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Re: Re: Without a Paddle 2 – Movie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Robtard
Your scrotum should be cut off and then used to suffocate you.

harsh and out of order. the least is re-direct the guy.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 06:05 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathbycorn
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

quote:
What do you get when you mix a lawyer, a slacker and a British Guy with the great outdoors? The wettest, wildest, and most outrageous road trip since Lewis & Clark! As a last wish for a little old lady, Ben the lawyer (Oliver James), his best friend Zach (Kristopher Turner), and a wacky Brit, Nigel (Rik Young), team up to find her missing granddaughter. But there’s one little problem…She’s somewhere deep in the wilderness getting in touch with nature. See what happens when three guys without a plan, without a chance and without a clue fall out of the pan and into the fire! LET THE ADVENTURE BEGIN!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 09:32 PM
deathbycorn is currently offline Click here to Send deathbycorn a Private Message Find more posts by deathbycorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

First film was shiite, this will be too

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 13th, 2008 11:32 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

I found a few chuckles in the first movie but it's not a movie i would ever need to remember. I had forgotten about it until i saw this thread. Besides, it's a new cast. The old cast are out of work actors, struggling for table scraps in second rate movies or producing TV shows. If they turned down the sequel that doesn't bode well for it's quality.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2008 12:56 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chloeclover

Without a Paddle

Cant wait for the next 'Without a Paddle' movie, its gonna be great!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:41 AM
chloeclover is currently offline Click here to Send chloeclover a Private Message Find more posts by chloeclover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chloeclover

Newest comedy

Hey all, have you guys heard about the new Without a Paddle movie thats coming out to DVD really soon?? Its gonna be great!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 03:44 AM
chloeclover is currently offline Click here to Send chloeclover a Private Message Find more posts by chloeclover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Ban.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 04:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
A Hero's Fate
The Legend Ends

Ugh, noob.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 07:55 AM
A Hero's Fate is currently offline Click here to Send A Hero's Fate a Private Message Find more posts by A Hero's Fate Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Why do you keep talking about this?

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:25 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by ragesRemorse
I found a few chuckles in the first movie but it's not a movie i would ever need to remember. I had forgotten about it until i saw this thread. Besides, it's a new cast. The old cast are out of work actors, struggling for table scraps in second rate movies or producing TV shows. If they turned down the sequel that doesn't bode well for it's quality.

I wouldn't call Seth Green out of work. Matthew Lilard and Dag or Dax or whatever his name is yeah.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:27 AM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
First film was shiite, this will be too

I couldn't agree with you more!

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 11:22 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Originally posted by ragesRemorse

Yea I would agree. But I do have to admit there were some good laughs in the first. But a straight to DVD remake/sequel whatever you wanna call it is not worth anyones time.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 05:51 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moviefanatic04

come on it could be good right??

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 06:25 PM
moviefanatic04 is currently offline Click here to Send moviefanatic04 a Private Message Find more posts by moviefanatic04 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Did you know the first movie was shot in New Zealand? This is true.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 06:28 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogopanda

Without a Paddle 2: Nature's Calling

There's a sequel to Without a Paddle coming out in January, although it's going straight to DVD-release.

The movie has a myspace but I can't link it because of the anti-spam thing, so just look up "withoutapaddle" on myspace. If you like the games and what you see, then add it as a friend! Trailers should be up on youtube too!

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:37 AM
gogopanda is currently offline Click here to Send gogopanda a Private Message Find more posts by gogopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogopanda

the movie's got a myspace too

Old Post Dec 19th, 2008 12:57 AM
gogopanda is currently offline Click here to Send gogopanda a Private Message Find more posts by gogopanda Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gogopanda

www.myspace.com/withoutapaddle

I wonder why they're skipping the theater release and going straight for the DVD... it's not like it's a Disney sequel

Old Post Dec 20th, 2008 05:52 PM