KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Kos-Mos(Xenosaga) vs Pyron

Kos-Mos(Xenosaga) vs Pyron
Started by: Phanteros

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phanteros
the Shade knight

Kos-Mos(Xenosaga) vs Pyron

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 17th, 2009 03:33 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

HGasn't this been done? like a year or 2 ago?

I remember there was a huge flamefest over it...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 17th, 2009 04:34 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phanteros
the Shade knight

i never seen it

Old Post May 17th, 2009 05:25 AM
Phanteros is currently offline Click here to Send Phanteros a Private Message Find more posts by Phanteros Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

This thread has been made twice actually.

But Pyron smacks KOS-MOS and incinerates her on impact.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 02:27 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Yeah, this has been done and I still think Pyron wins.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:49 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

kosmos, even at v1, she can destroy galaxies with her tertiary weapon system. that and destroy dimensional bariers etc.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 04:48 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Kos-Mos did destroy several galaxies at once.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 05:17 AM
KingD19 is online now! Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

I see panties... *drools*

I think Galaxy busting is a few, like BILLION leagues above planet busting...

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 05:24 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Too bad she never actually did it.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 09:59 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

There is no way I can get used to that username no expression

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:17 AM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Wut

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 09:59 PM
Q'Anilia
Exiled Master Jedi

Hush you, ThunderGodEneru no expression

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:21 PM
Q'Anilia is currently offline Click here to Send Q'Anilia a Private Message Find more posts by Q'Anilia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScreamPaste
Carpe Noctem

Jaxx.

The moon and stars aren't just shades of lead

But you wouldn't know as you rest your head.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:26 PM
ScreamPaste is currently offline Click here to Send ScreamPaste a Private Message Find more posts by ScreamPaste Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

THAT MAKES ME WANT TO RAGE!!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:57 PM
Phanteros
the Shade knight

RAAAAUWWRRRRR!!!! *atomic breathes TGE*

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:59 PM
leonheartmm

quote: (post)
Originally posted by NemeBro
Too bad she never actually did it.

yes she did, the encaphalon is as real as the space they live in, as is imaginary space. and this was v1. the final version of mary, with the animus wud MURDER pyron at his height.

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 11:26 PM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

KOSMOS never destroyed a galaxy in canon, it was in an alternate timeline, with help. Said help was from U-DO. God. So it is not only reasonable to do so, it is practically impossible for U-DO not to be responsible for the majority of the destruction.

And the TWS is SLOOOOOOOOOW, if Pyron is hit by that, he deserves to die.

And galaxy busting is not so impressive anymore considering Pyron actually actively controls and manipulates an orbit surrounding himself that is four times larger than the Milky Way.

What stops Pyron from converting her into energy and absorbing her?

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 11:46 PM
leonheartmm

^alternate timelines in xenosaga are CANNON, this is one of the first things you are taught by the database. the encapahalon is REAL! and kosmos's phase transfer attack was EXACTLY equal to udo's waves, and the galaxies look like pin dots next to the explosion.

tws, is only slow when it needs to charge, its attack speed is superluminal. not to mention, its already destroyed imaginary space and time barriers. btw, kosmos also has her own phase transfer cannon without the TWS.

and WHERE did you get that information?!?!?! seems like an unjustified interpretation of sum uncannon feat im not aware of.

doesnt matter, kosmos at her peak can confine the ANIMA. nuthing pyron can do even comes close to that.

what stopping pyron???? udo/animus/mary/kosmos form in imaginary space/kosmos's control of the umn/erde kaiser's energy.........the list kinda goes on.........................

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 09:40 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

If we are gonna include alternate "what if" versions of characters in this thread then I would like to put my money on Pyron after he eats the universe in DS2. If the thing has absolute control of a span of 400,000 light years and countin', just imagine what he'd do if he ate the universe, he aint called "King of the Universe" for nothin'.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on May 23rd, 2009 at 07:28 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 07:24 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

^thats the thing. it wasnt a WHAT IF! people are judging xenosaga based on their own comic book/video game criteria, which dont WORK in xenosaga. the encaphalon is as REAL as any reality in xenosaga, and the difference between realities is only subjective, based on the character's point of view. xenosaga is rather realistic, in its portrayel of sum physics. PLAY the game before making offhand judgements which end up being ignorant.

i dont remember pyron eating a whole universe. but as i said, it doesnt matter, xenosaga and udo work on a multiversal scale because of the encaphalon.

Old Post May 23rd, 2009 10:29 PM