KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Book Discussion Forum » Eragon: the 4th book

Eragon: the 4th book
Started by: skywalker833

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rebel95

Eragon: the 4th book

What do all of you expect of the last book in the inheritance cycle?

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2008 12:29 AM
Rebel95 is currently offline Click here to Send Rebel95 a Private Message Find more posts by Rebel95 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadowbreaker
Del Guard

I SAY ARYA BECOMES THE NEXT RIDER
And somehow, Angela does some really important thing. Angela is soo my fave character in the books. She's funny as

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 04:53 AM
shadowbreaker is currently offline Click here to Send shadowbreaker a Private Message Find more posts by shadowbreaker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
saintsaucey

I think the fourth book will go back in time to show Brom and the man who mentored him discovering Galbatorix as a young man with immense talent for dragon riding and they will take him back to the capitol city where the dragon riding council will deny his admittance into the dragon riding academy. The kicker they find him in the same village that Roran will later grow up in.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:06 PM
saintsaucey is currently offline Click here to Send saintsaucey a Private Message Find more posts by saintsaucey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shane8874
WiseOne

Well, from what I have read Book 1,2 and 3 I assume that eragon will try to take revenge on behalf of orimos and he and saphera will be crushed and just manage to get away and the elf's the varden and the urgals will all have to leave alegeasia or how ever you spell that for ever because that was his fortune and that little girl will be the one to beat galbatrix.

Old Post May 19th, 2009 06:26 PM
shane8874 is currently offline Click here to Send shane8874 a Private Message Find more posts by shane8874 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
black_goku#1
Codac lord of underverse

quote: (post)
Originally posted by shane8874
Well, from what I have read Book 1,2 and 3 I assume that eragon will try to take revenge on behalf of orimos and he and saphera will be crushed and just manage to get away and the elf's the varden and the urgals will all have to leave alegeasia or how ever you spell that for ever because that was his fortune and that little girl will be the one to beat galbatrix.

um... that was interesting i guess lol

everyone is intitled to their thoughts that was just odd though

i had a strange thought

the meona tree she said she would want someting from eragon what if she didnt actually take it yet what if she wants his love and devotion

this is far fetched i know but wht if she regains her humaniod form and her and eragon end up togrther? she was royalty and she is a jealous lover wouldnt that seem like something she would do and take from him if she could. plus he is supposed to fall for royalty she is and it doesnt have to be arya..

thats far fetched i know and not very probable but it was a curios thought none the less

god i want the next book to come out already

thanks moviegeek
Jana lovevince,chris,coldfire

Old Post May 24th, 2009 03:41 AM
black_goku#1 is currently offline Click here to Send black_goku#1 a Private Message Find more posts by black_goku#1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

More Solembum and Roran.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Jun 8th, 2009 04:43 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omgu8mynewt

Eragon and Saphira have to use Glaedr's Heart for something - and didn't the Menoa tree say Eragon has to open the 'vault of souls'?

When is it coming out anyway?

Old Post Jun 18th, 2009 11:57 AM
Omgu8mynewt is currently offline Click here to Send Omgu8mynewt a Private Message Find more posts by Omgu8mynewt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
a-k-a-amber

I bet the egg wont hatch until the end of the book and it will be for Roran and Katrina's child.

"It would never have worked out between us."..... "Keep telling yourself that darling."

Old Post Jun 28th, 2009 10:09 PM
a-k-a-amber is currently offline Click here to Send a-k-a-amber a Private Message Find more posts by a-k-a-amber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote