KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer/Thor/Sentry vs Runner

Silver Surfer/Thor/Sentry vs Runner
Started by: Philosophía

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Silver Surfer/Thor/Sentry vs Runner

Who wins ?

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 01:20 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I think Runner would take a small majority, based on the fact that they shouldn't be able to hit him, and Runner's physical strength >> SS's or Thor's. I can see the team getting lucky a few times with some large-scale blasts though. Especially if Thor has the Odinforce.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:15 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Team

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:16 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

team.

Surfer can (at the very least) cope with Runner's speed. pre-upgrades, Surfer was inferior to Runner in terms of strength and in his mental resilience to Runner's powers, but I don't think current Surfer would have such a weakness now.

Surfer would bring Runner to a halt, allowing Thor and Sentry to pitch in; the three of them would overpower Runner.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:36 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

team

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:57 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Runner.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 06:58 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
team.

Surfer can (at the very least) cope with Runner's speed. pre-upgrades, Surfer was inferior to Runner in terms of strength and in his mental resilience to Runner's powers, but I don't think current Surfer would have such a weakness now.

Surfer would bring Runner to a halt, allowing Thor and Sentry to pitch in; the three of them would overpower Runner.

QFT
Team takes this.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:06 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

One on one runner may be able to take anyone of them out(surfers debatable) but he certainly wont be doing it against all three.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:07 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

The runner is at the very least Some where in the ball park of Thanos.

Thanos beats these three after a long fight and he's no where near as fast as the Runner. The Runner is also as durable as Thanos is. Hell, He survived being eaten by Galactus once.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:09 PM
fangirl101 is currently offline Click here to Send fangirl101 a Private Message Find more posts by fangirl101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

The main issue is its still basically a huge 3on1....with Surfer being the catalyst to breaking Runner down while the other 2 go to town.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:11 PM
horrorwolf is currently offline Click here to Send horrorwolf a Private Message Find more posts by horrorwolf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by Naija boy
One on one runner may be able to take anyone of them out(surfers debatable) but he certainly wont be doing it against all three.

Sentry would get one-shotted before he knows whats going on. And Thor can't hang with Runner's speed at all. This is the dude who blitzed SS we're talking about.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:12 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by fangirl101

Thanos beats these three after a long fight and he's no where near as fast as the Runner. The Runner is also as durable as Thanos is. Hell, He survived being eaten by Galactus once.

No i highly doubt that the runner is as durable as thanos or has the equal blast power HE survived being eaten by galactus soley because he is an elder and they had deaths curse upon them. Not because of his durability. Elders such as champion have that same curse and who survived that same experience upon them and have been two shotted by surfer. As i said individually he probably takes them but as a group he goes down.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:14 PM
Naija boy

Originally posted by Enyalus
Sentry would get one-shotted before he knows whats going on. And Thor can't hang with Runner's speed at all. This is the dude who blitzed SS we're talking about.

If its sentry at his best levels he wont be getting oneshotted at the very least. surfer could at least hold off runner while thor and sentry (mainly thor) get their licks in.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:16 PM
fangirl101
Restricted

Account Restricted

No i highly doubt that the runner is as durable as thanos or has the equal blast power HE survived being eaten by galactus soley because he is an elder and they had deaths curse upon them. Not because of his durability. Elders such as champion have that same curse and who survived that same experience upon them and have been two shotted by surfer. As i said individually he probably takes them but as a group he goes down.

I disagree. runner is faster than even the surfer. So Sentry and Thor are both out of the fight before Surfer even moves. Leaving Surfer to get his ass beat again.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:17 PM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

If its sentry at his best levels he wont be getting oneshotted at the very least. surfer could at least hold off runner while thor and sentry (mainly thor) get their licks in.

It's Current Sentry. So meh, take your pic. Dark Reign seems to suit him.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:21 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Wrong. sad

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:22 PM
janus77
Banana Genius

Surfer doesn't need to beat Runner, but to stall/halt/hold up Runner.

the speeds that they fight at, it only takes a character microsecond to hit another, and Surfer as he currently is, could easily make Runner halt for that microsecond, so that Sentry and Thor could unload on Runner.

iirc, the Runner was a lot faster than Surfer, but, not so much that Surfer could not see or sight him. Surfer was holding back a lot too, keeping himself from fully unleashing under the influence of The Runner.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:23 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

I disagree. runner is faster than even the surfer. So Sentry and Thor are both out of the fight before Surfer even moves. Leaving Surfer to get his ass beat again.

Yeah runner is faster than surfer but not to the degree that surfer couldnt see him or move or anything like that. Most likely scenario is that runner sees surfer, begins to throw down with him while thor and sentry run interference and aid the surfer.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:27 PM
horrorwolf
Incarnation of Infinity

Originally posted by janus77
Surfer doesn't need to beat Runner, but to stall/halt/hold up Runner.

QFT

Thats runners main edge here. He loses and Surfer is more than capable of slowing him down.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:28 PM
Naija boy

Originally posted by Enyalus
It's Current Sentry. So meh, take your pic. Dark Reign seems to suit him.

Hmm, u may be onto something, current sentry is certainly not an asset to have on ur team.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2009 07:28 PM