KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » In-Universe Evil

In-Universe Evil
Started by: Bentley

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bentley
Seitei

In-Universe Evil

Spawned by the battle between three basic ass bricks.

I'm under the feeling that a lot of almost-genocidal stuff happens in comics regularly and that Marvel/DC clearly opérate in a higher level of evil than Reality does. To check my hypothesis I'd like you to chime in with scans about big evil plots that would've been ludicrously evil in real life (disregarding whether they were thwarted or not)

Some ground rules:

1) We'll focus not in personal evil (how twisted, crazy or cruel a character is) but in the consequences it has on society or populations as a whole. Cruelty boasts evilness of big already bad actions, but it's not enough to make it qualify.

2) Let's ignore showings that got magically reverted back by some plot device, if only for the "what ifness" of those effects.

3) Stick with mainstream Marvel/DC or characters that are recurring in the main universe even if they come from somewhere else.

4) Interspecies violence might count as long as races are intelligent (it's kind of a cop out, but let's stick to it)

My first example is obviously Kang, who through his conquests has a death count ranking in the Billions.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:46 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

ohhh a spin-off thread. i love spin-off threads. thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:51 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Despotellis. Wipes entire galaxies of life.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 07:52 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Also, I think Colossus wins.

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:25 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Where would Joker's Last Laugh scheme rank in terms of evilness?

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:39 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

he's a good one, but IMHO the fact that he's....a sentient deadly virus takes away from his essential evil-ness. and again, i'm just using my own definition, but i still think a human character is needed to really make the comparison truly valid. non-human aren't as relatable among other things.

and heart force>organic metal. rhino just sucks a$$

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:50 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Where would Joker's Last Laugh scheme rank in terms of evilness?

pretty damn evil, no doubt. i considered him earlier, but he falls in the same category as kletus imo. does insanity mitigate evilness iyo, or can it possibly heighten it?

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 08:52 PM
deathslash
Pyromaniacal Humanitarian

Bepop and Rocksteady have killed more people combined than everyone that's currently been listed. They weren't even trying to kill people either....

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 09:46 PM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Leave us hanging. Don't expand any further on that. thumb up

Old Post May 3rd, 2018 11:49 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Luthor wins the spot for #1. He has so much potential to help the world and humankind, but he’s so upset with Kal he unknowingly sabotage himself.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 12:29 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

What Mongul did to Coast City has to rank up there. I mean, it did eventually get rebuilt, but the people were still dead.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 12:36 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowFyre

Leave us hanging. Don't expand any further on that. thumb up
no shit right. I've been waiting 6 hours for a scan or something. Or for you to at least elaborate further on it

Old Post May 4th, 2018 01:20 AM
ShadowFyre is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowFyre a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowFyre Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's easy enough to look up.

I'd tell, but OBM said not to.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 01:35 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

Originally posted by ShadowFyre
no shit right. I've been waiting 6 hours for a scan or something. Or for you to at least elaborate further on it
sorry, was at work for the past few hours.
Originally posted by deathslash
it's funny that you mention their original comic relief versions of them. I just got finished reading their miniseries: Bebop and Rocksteady Destroy Everything. They literally destroyed a million and a half realities, are the center of their own merged reality, killed master splinter while he was still a rat, beat up a space/time manipulating wizard, and their past selves did incredibly good against the turtles (past Bebop soloed Leo and Raph while past Rocksteady pummeled Donny) IDW has pulled out all the stops with them.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:03 AM
deathslash is currently offline Click here to Send deathslash a Private Message Find more posts by deathslash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by -Pr-
What Mongul did to Coast City has to rank up there. I mean, it did eventually get rebuilt, but the people were still dead.

I thought it was Cyborg Superman? Never knew Mongol did something too.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:16 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deathslash

There you go.

(please log in to view the image)
Keep in mind, TMNT is a part of IDW and thier universe doesn't just consist of the few alien races in TMNT, it also involves the Autobots, all of the space knights and their races, and the microverse.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:29 AM
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starscream to Megatron beats all.

No matter the continuity, Starscream will ALWAYS betray Megatron.

And everyone in the middle gets hurt.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:32 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by SquallX
I thought it was Cyborg Superman? Never knew Mongol did something too.

Both of them were involved, but iirc it was Mongul that pulled the trigger.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:33 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

All those universes contained 1 lifeform imo

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:35 AM
deathslash

All those universes contained 1 lifeform imo
your anus is about to contain one lifeform.

Old Post May 4th, 2018 02:43 AM