KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » disinfo agents of the nwo

disinfo agents of the nwo
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

disinfo agents of the nwo

interesting. especially the death of this rik clay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a8J...layer_embedded#

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 08:53 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Oh, lawlz. I thought this guy was messing with conspiracy theorists until I looked at his page. Does this mean you're going to stop making references to Alex Jones?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 09:26 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

no

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 10:58 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Then, uh, why did you post proof that he works for the NWO?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 12:19 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

If you believe everything you are right about everything you can be right about.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:33 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
If you believe everything you are right about everything you can be right about.

Ooo, that took a few seconds but it is indeed true.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:43 AM
Bardock42

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Ooo, that took a few seconds but it is indeed true.
I believe that, too.

Btw, I love your profile. This one got a good ol' chuckle:

The Priest: "Hey, wanna go screw that little kid?"
The Rabbi: "Screw him outta what?"

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 02:57 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Then, uh, why did you post proof that he works for the NWO?

because im someone who is open to information and would like to share it with the rest of you. you see i dont blindly follow icke or alex jones. they have important information.

im not arrogant enough to claim i know what is going on in the world unlike some people on this forum

Old Post Apr 5th, 2010 09:42 PM
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Deano
because im someone who is open to information and would like to share it with the rest of you. you see i dont blindly follow icke or alex jones. they have important information.

im not arrogant enough to claim i know what is going on in the world unlike some people on this forum

there sure are some arrogant people in this forum alright.thats why i dont visit the conspiracy section hardly anymore like i used to when i was a regular visitor here everyday.too many trolls here in this section.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 05:49 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Deano, that video proves nothing. The key word is proves. Because it provides no evidence. The people who have been killed so far did not have the same sized fan base that Alex Jones and David Icke have. They were not as high on the food chain in other words.

I don't know enough about David Icke to comment too much on him. But I do know enough about Alex Jones to comment on him. And I can tell you this much. Nothing he is doing is counter-productive to the truth. Everything he is doing is exposing corrupt government entities and connections wherever they may be found. This would not help the NWO at all. Therefore how could it be that he is an NWO agent?

Alex Jones is one of the first people responsible in history for exposing the NWO. Now why would the NWO create a disinfo agent that exposes the NWO for everything that it is? That doesn't make any sense.

No...I know that just because Alex Jones hasn't been killed yet, and the key word is yet, doesn't mean he is a disinfo agent. And it is because if that were to happen, people would be going crazy. He has purposely stated on his radio show that if he ever ends up dead from "suicide" that people should know that he would never do that.

Nope. I still believe Alex Jones is the real deal. I have been listening to him for awhile and listening to his mannerisms. On the other hand, that video you posted appears to be pure propaganda. It proves nothing, but it makes accusations. That's prime NWO propaganda if you ask me.

If you think about it, what better arguement for the NWO to use than the one where they say, "This guy isn't dead yet. Therefore he is an NWO agent."

I mean they can't kill EVERYBODY who is a part of the exposing the NWO movement. They can kill some. But killing Alex Jones wouldn't stop his movement. In fact, just like the British knew that killing Ghandi would infuriate the Indian people, they didn't do it for that exact reason. He even asked them to. And they didn't, because they knew he would become a martyr.

The people listed in this video who had been possibly killed were not well enough known to become literal martyrs where people take to the streets for revenge when they died. If Alex Jones were to be killed, the shit would hit the fan, people would go crazy, most likely someone would take his place on his show, and it would only add fuel to the fire. Because that person would be talking about it non stop. It would also absolutely create more and more resistance to the NWO. Real resistance. Bread and butter resistance. Something they don't want more of. Trust me.

Now they could still kill Alex Jones, just to do it. But they can't be stupid enough to ever think that it would stop his movement. He has stated himself that he is not the head of his movement, because if he was the head, than he could be decapitated, and it would end. He said his movement is an idea, and that ideas cannot be decapitated. And that's the truth.

Last edited by TheCleansing on Jun 5th, 2010 at 10:52 AM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 10:47 AM
TheCleansing is currently offline Click here to Send TheCleansing a Private Message Find more posts by TheCleansing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bat Dude
In God I Trust

Originally posted by TheCleansing
Deano, that video proves nothing. The key word is proves. Because it provides no evidence. The people who have been killed so far did not have the same sized fan base that Alex Jones and David Icke have. They were not as high on the food chain in other words.

I don't know enough about David Icke to comment too much on him. But I do know enough about Alex Jones to comment on him. And I can tell you this much. Nothing he is doing is counter-productive to the truth. Everything he is doing is exposing corrupt government entities and connections wherever they may be found. This would not help the NWO at all. Therefore how could it be that he is an NWO agent?

Alex Jones is one of the first people responsible in history for exposing the NWO. Now why would the NWO create a disinfo agent that exposes the NWO for everything that it is? That doesn't make any sense.

No...I know that just because Alex Jones hasn't been killed yet, and the key word is yet, doesn't mean he is a disinfo agent. And it is because if that were to happen, people would be going crazy. He has purposely stated on his radio show that if he ever ends up dead from "suicide" that people should know that he would never do that.

Nope. I still believe Alex Jones is the real deal. I have been listening to him for awhile and listening to his mannerisms. On the other hand, that video you posted appears to be pure propaganda. It proves nothing, but it makes accusations. That's prime NWO propaganda if you ask me.

If you think about it, what better arguement for the NWO to use than the one where they say, "This guy isn't dead yet. Therefore he is an NWO agent."

I mean they can't kill EVERYBODY who is a part of the exposing the NWO movement. They can kill some. But killing Alex Jones wouldn't stop his movement. In fact, just like the British knew that killing Ghandi would infuriate the Indian people, they didn't do it for that exact reason. He even asked them to. And they didn't, because they knew he would become a martyr.

The people listed in this video who had been possibly killed were not well enough known to become literal martyrs where people take to the streets for revenge when they died. If Alex Jones were to be killed, the shit would hit the fan, people would go crazy, most likely someone would take his place on his show, and it would only add fuel to the fire. Because that person would be talking about it non stop. It would also absolutely create more and more resistance to the NWO. Real resistance. Bread and butter resistance. Something they don't want more of. Trust me.

Now they could still kill Alex Jones, just to do it. But they can't be stupid enough to ever think that it would stop his movement. He has stated himself that he is not the head of his movement, because if he was the head, than he could be decapitated, and it would end. He said his movement is an idea, and that ideas cannot be decapitated. And that's the truth.

You bring up good points, but think about it this way:

What better opposition for the NWO than one that they can control?

This can be said about Ron Paul, too.

They pull the strings on Jones, he only says what they want him to say. Sure, he says a lot about the NWO and how horrible it is (which is definitely true), but he NEVER mentions anything about God. I'm sorry if all of you guys are atheists, but to me, God is a big part of what's going on. There's very Satanic things going on. We're on the road to the Antichrist, and we need God in our lives so we can fight it.

Jones has taken God out of the fight. And that makes me not sure of him and his allegiance...

That's just me. That's why I believe Bill Cooper was legit. He mentioned stuff like that. See this video series:
William Cooper - Maitreya

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 05:00 PM
Bat Dude is currently offline Click here to Send Bat Dude a Private Message Find more posts by Bat Dude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Yeah Deano can go a little overboard at times and this is one of them suggesting that Jones is a NWO agent.Like you said so well,he has too much of a huge fanbase more than the others that have been killed off that if they killed "him," that would open up a can of worms and everybody would know.

That was why Terry Reed who tried to file a lawsuit against Clinton for trying to set him up in a drug smuggling operation involving the CIA while he was governor of arkansas went public by writing his book called Clinton,Bush and the CIA.He went public with what he knew so they did not kill him and wont because of that.If you go public,then that protects you. They cant kill him because that opens up those can of worms.when they cant kill you,they try to discredit you which is what they are tring to do with Alex Jones to try and get people to stop listening to him.

David Icke could possibly be with them,he says some weird ass crazy stuff.Ick could POSSIBLY be one of those people that is an agent but not Jones.Jones in fact tells his listeners to check out everything he says and research it yourself and judge yourself.an agent would never do that.

Yeah Jones isnt doing anything counter productive to the truth.Icke however is saying things with no hard evidence though like saying there are lizard people walking amongst us.I mean come on,it wouldnt surprise me if it turned out true that there some out there like that,but Icke discredits himself by saying things like that because he has no evidence or proof to back himself up on is why I dont listen to anything Icke says.If you ever hear him talk,he is pretty far out.

If your going to go out on the limb and say something like that,you better have evidence.
Icke could be one of those agents who pretends to be on the good side by saying the crazy stuff he does about lizard people so they can say-this guy believes in lizard people for crying out loud.Listen to these nutcase truthers.they might be wanting to lump him in with anti big government people so they can try and discredit those kinds of people

Thats a really good point what you were saying on just becausehe hasnt been killed that makes him an agent.thats absurd and rediculous to say that because like you said,they cant kill everybody and yeah Jones isnt the head of this movement,there are others out there as well on talk radio exposing it as well.yeah it wouldnt stop the movement if they killed him,it would just strengthen it because more and more people would wake up and Jones has other people that would carry it on if they did kill him.They know that and realise it would just strenghten the movement so they know the best thing to do is leave him alone and try and discredit him.When they cant kill you like they cant with Jones,they try to discredit you.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 5th, 2010 at 08:40 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:29 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

Originally posted by Bat Dude

They pull the strings on Jones, he only says what they want him to say. Sure, he says a lot about the NWO and how horrible it is (which is definitely true), but he NEVER mentions anything about God. I'm sorry if all of you guys are atheists, but to me, God is a big part of what's going on. There's very Satanic things going on. We're on the road to the Antichrist, and we need God in our lives so we can fight it.

Jones has taken God out of the fight. And that makes me not sure of him and his allegiance...

That's just me. That's why I believe Bill Cooper was legit. He mentioned stuff like that. See this video series:

your clearly going by just what others have told you because I know for a fact thats not true about Jones. Jones has talked about god MANY times while I have listened to him on his radio show.go to youtube.com and listen to his video 9/11 the road to tyranny.He mentions god many times in that video.

Btw Deano,something just occured to me.You always say you really like Icke and the things he says and that you believe in Lizard people,are you NOW admitting that Icke is a fraud? It looks that way to me like you are that you are admitting that Icke has fooled you all this time about Lizard people? wink

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 5th, 2010 at 08:42 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:32 PM
TheCleansing
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bat Dude

I was just listening to him last night and he mentioned God plenty of times including when he said that he prays that he can be a good person. To God.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2010 01:58 AM
TheCleansing is currently offline Click here to Send TheCleansing a Private Message Find more posts by TheCleansing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Bardock42
USe commas you illiterate foreign ****!

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 11:52 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Mr Parker
an agent would never do that.
You see the thing about secret agents is that they'll do whatever they can to make you think they aren't secret agents.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 11:57 AM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

I was just listening to him last night and he mentioned God plenty of times including when he said that he prays that he can be a good person. To God.

Like i said,he obviously is only going by what people have told him.Major mistake.Like you said,that video he posted is pure propaganda.It proves nothing.Deano has posted some great videos in the past but this isnt one of them.Jones isnt a disinfo agent,but there are some that have penetrated this board and this section that are.

Last edited by Mr Parker on Jun 7th, 2010 at 07:48 PM

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 07:39 PM
Liberator
Mums Gardener

They misused the word Anarchy.

I agree, it is probably NWO propaganda.

- Emma Goldman

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 07:47 PM
Liberator is currently offline Click here to Send Liberator a Private Message Find more posts by Liberator Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xyz9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Alex Jones often talks about libertarianism and is also an evolution denier.

Guy just seems crazy to me.

Official Bracket Thread smile **** YEAH!
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Old Post Jun 7th, 2010 11:54 PM
xyz9 is currently offline Click here to Send xyz9 a Private Message Find more posts by xyz9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote