KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Sequel?

Transformers Sequel?
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
K3VIL
Neutral Force

Transformers Sequel?

WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Autobots Survivors
Optimus Prime
Iron Hide
Bumblebee
Ratchet

Decepticon Survivors
Starscream
Barricade
Scorponok

Also there was a phone cab who was transformed into a transformer when the Allspark energy was briefly released, will the government destroy or take it in custody for study and analysis?
Also, how can they destroy Megatron?I mean he's a key character, and he was buried into the dephts of the sea.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 10:36 AM
K3VIL is currently offline Click here to Send K3VIL a Private Message Find more posts by K3VIL Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

They're doing 2 more sequels, the cast have signed on but the the writers havent decided yet.

On May 30, 2007, Dreamworks greenlit two sequels to Transformers,[76] and Shia LaBeouf,[77] Megan Fox[78] and Peter Cullen[37] signed on to return. Michael Bay has not signed, saying "I'm trying to keep some leverage for the negotiations."[37] Writers Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman are undecided but may not return because "we want to have a reason to do it, not just say, “it’s a business, it’s a franchise, we’re going to go do the second one because that’s what we do and we’re going to get the big money,” and Star Trek by the way is taking up kind of all of our time."[31]

Soundwave is intended to be a new major character in the sequels,[9] with his presence allowing a proper introduction of mass-shifting.[7] Producer Tom DeSanto has "a very cool idea on how to introduce the Dinobots and Constructicons."[79] If he decides to helm a sequel, Bay may put in an aircraft carrier character, an idea which was previously too expensive for the first film.[80]

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 12:40 PM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Thank god for my 'scrawl' button. No spoilers for me big grin

Anyway , yeah they NEED a sequel. Preferably with teh constructicons and Dinobots.

Also you can do Spoilers like this

[spoiler (heres where you type said Spoiler-ish text) then you do [/spoiler (but add the ending brackets on).

This should be the result

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: See ?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2007 01:09 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

The films hasn't even been released yet and all this planning is goin' on? Hate how Hollywood rushes into things, but like a moth to a flame, I'll watch it.

Old Post Jun 30th, 2007 12:41 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Dean
Emperor's New Groove

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Since Megatron was frozen for all those years, and the Secretary said that at the bottom of the Marianis (sp?) had sub freezing temperatures, so I'm thinking it will just have the same effect as the Arctic circle had on him.
Also, was there any more scenes after they showed Starscream heading towards Cybertron?

Click here to view my non-updated SW Collection!

Last edited by Darth Dean on Jul 2nd, 2007 at 03:35 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 03:33 PM
Darth Dean is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Dean a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Dean Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

There are 2 more sequels planned, but Michael Bay has not been confirmed to be attached to either, yet.

The one rumor I have been hearing is that there will be a cool way to introduce the Dinobots and the Constructicons, allowing for way cool sequences with Devastator.

Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2007 04:12 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emma718
posthuman

interesting.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 02:31 AM
Emma718 is currently offline Click here to Send Emma718 a Private Message Find more posts by Emma718 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Grimlock was so cool.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2007 11:38 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingDubya
Mainstream Indie Rocker

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Darth Dean
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Since Megatron was frozen for all those years, and the Secretary said that at the bottom of the Marianis (sp?) had sub freezing temperatures, so I'm thinking it will just have the same effect as the Arctic circle had on him.
Also, was there any more scenes after they showed Starscream heading towards Cybertron?

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: They also mentioned that the intense water pressure in the Marianas would most likely crush their bodies. Of course, the key words are "MOST LIKELY".
There may be a chance of them bringing Megatron back, but that's probably only if fans start demanding it, as with various other twists in media (ala Hal Jordan's redemption in the Green Lantern comics).

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 03:52 AM
KingDubya is currently offline Click here to Send KingDubya a Private Message Find more posts by KingDubya Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Megatron will return. He has to.

The Transformers franchise crumbled and died when the 1986 animated movie killed off Optimus Prime and converted Megatron into Galvatron.

Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 04:21 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Guys, keep all spoiler talk in the spoiler thread please.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:23 AM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Impediment
Megatron will return. He has to.

The Transformers franchise crumbled and died when the 1986 animated movie killed off Optimus Prime and converted Megatron into Galvatron.

they'll probably have Starscream leading a pack of new Decepticons (the constructicons would easily fill the Decepticon roster) and hopefully Autobots get some friendly faces in like Ultra Magnus, Kup and/or Cliffjumper or w/e AND a twist that one traitorous Autobot, haha

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:14 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Michael Bay has said that if he returns, there might be an aircraft carrier character. That mother****er would be HUGE.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 05:43 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Turkish
Charlie du sausages ready

Megs must come back as Galvatron in a 2nd film,that would follow in line with the basic history of the charachters, wouldn't it..?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:10 PM
Turkish is currently offline Click here to Send Turkish a Private Message Find more posts by Turkish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
they'll probably have Starscream leading a pack of new Decepticons (the constructicons would easily fill the Decepticon roster) and hopefully Autobots get some friendly faces in like Ultra Magnus, Kup and/or Cliffjumper or w/e AND a twist that one traitorous Autobot, haha

I hope they bring in Wheeljack, always thought he was cool.
Originally posted by Strangelove
Michael Bay has said that if he returns, there might be an aircraft carrier character. That mother****er would be HUGE.

They could make Skyfire the aircraft carrier character.

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 06:17 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

How would they squeeze in the Dinobots?

Old Post Jul 4th, 2007 11:49 PM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Originally posted by K3VIL
WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Autobots Survivors
Optimus Prime
Iron Hide
Bumblebee
Ratchet

Decepticon Survivors
Starscream
Barricade
Scorponok

Also there was a phone cab who was transformed into a transformer when the Allspark energy was briefly released, will the government destroy or take it in custody for study and analysis?
Also, how can they destroy Megatron?I mean he's a key character, and he was buried into the dephts of the sea.
theres going to be atleast two sequels Shia and the black haired chick and someone else has already signed, Soundwave will be in it and Megatron definately comes back, the way it ended was similar to the first season's ending with all of them in the ocean, and it might have unicron, but i just remembered tha Starscream gets totalld he goes in to help Megs and gets attacked by all the humans and gets totallled then they do the same to megs, atleast thats how i remember it, i saw the advance showing two days ago, so it's a little fuzzy in some parts to me

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 12:18 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Wait, what?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:32 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wat to wat i said alot, oh and was there anything after the credits?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:37 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yes, what did you mean?

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:38 AM