KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Who woudl like to see Shazam captain marvel in the series?

Shazam/CM right for smallville?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes ,absolutely! 7 77.78%
no way hozai! 2 22.22%
Total: 9 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who woudl like to see Shazam captain marvel in the series?
Started by: ankur29

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ankur29
ankur

Who woudl like to see Shazam captain marvel in the series?

I think it woudl be awesome if they introduced a CM , who is superman's exact physical equal .. there coudl be good story that woudl build up thier rivalry

Old Post Nov 26th, 2007 10:47 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Yea I would love that but not as Captain Marvel or even anything really resembling him.
Just a very young and true to character Billy Baston. Perhaps right before or after his parents died.

That would be awesome IMO!

Also some great dialog with him saying something to Clark about how inaction can be as bad as some of the things Lex does. '
Yea that would make for a great episode. Something where Clark is to unsure as to if what he could do would be morally justifiable and Billy says something about how people need to quit discussing whats right and wrong and just do whats right.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 04:29 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Entity
Yea I would love that but not as Captain Marvel or even anything really resembling him.
Just a very young and true to character Billy Baston. Perhaps right before or after his parents died.

That would be awesome IMO!

some great dialog with him saying something to Clark about how inaction can be as bad as some of the things Lex does. '
Yea that would make for a great episode. Something where Clark is to unsure as to if what he could do would be morally justifiable and Billy says something about how people need to quit discussing whats right and wrong and just do whats right.

that sound brilliant , but maybe we could have an empowered CM but not to full power like hes been granted a fraction of power to learn the ropes and his powers will develop, and without costume like you said but dressed in clothers with layers with a few similar coulrs like yellow t-shirt and red shirt , red trousers etc

they coudl face off and tehy are equal exactl and CM draws blood from punching supes and they race on foot with no distinct winner clark taking a minor lead then CM flys away as fast as the martian manhunter , they shoud hint at teh rivalyry between teh two (they argue who is stronger or grip each others hands trying to crush one another!

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 06:41 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Who would play him?

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 07:47 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by JediSamuraiMRB
Who would play him?

not sure? any suggestions?

daniel cudmore?

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 08:34 PM
~JP~
yeah baby

Id just be happy if the damn writers strike would end so we'd get a full season. erm

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 10:00 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Originally posted by ankur29
daniel cudmore?
You do realise Billy is like 12 when Clark is an adult right?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:00 AM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Entity
You do realise Billy is like 12 when Clark is an adult right?

daniel cudmore or someone alike coudl play CM ,clark (billy may not even appear) may only meet with a tranformed CM hinting that clark would be suprised if he saw the real guy behind the power, and there coudl be a cameo scene of a little boy running away from a fight scene where the villains/criminals are out cold and people have "magically" been rescued...

Last edited by ankur29 on Nov 28th, 2007 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:37 PM
Arachnid1

As long as he fights Clark, sure. I really want to see a repeat of this fight.

PWNT

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2007 12:58 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Arachnid1
As long as he fights Clark, sure. I really want to see a repeat of this fight.

NOOOOOOOO...there should be no overall victor , that fight was wrong , CM was beaten to a pulp , he looked beaten which has NEVER,EVER happened in comics continuity!

If they fight in the show they should be shown as exactly equal with CM having an edge due to his magical nature!

Old Post Dec 7th, 2007 09:05 PM
ankur29
ankur

smallville needs some new heroes to set up clarks future superhero rep

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 08:47 PM
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

CM could join a the JLA and to what ankur29 said i think Bats is the one to do that

Old Post Feb 9th, 2008 12:55 AM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

I DO I DO I DO OHH

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 11:22 AM
The Mean Queen is currently offline Click here to Send The Mean Queen a Private Message Find more posts by The Mean Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

i hope the Smallville writers would consider it ...

although i do hope more ppl had voted

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 10:44 PM
Quincy
Debaser

I'd dig it if Shazam showed up.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 9th, 2009 02:05 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote