KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E16 - Building 26

S03E16 - Building 26
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
S_D_J
Bane

S03E16 - Building 26

Official Episode Preview

Nathan’s plans face exposure as Homeland Security begins an investigation under direct orders from the President of the United States. Sylar and Luke embark on a road trip to find Sylar’s father, but are secretly being hunted by Nathan’s agents. Life gets complicated for the Bennet family as Claire goes into action to protect a young man with abilities from being captured by HRG. Elsewhere, Matt’s prophetic images lead Hiro and Ando to India and a mysterious ally comes to the aid of our Heroes.

"Building 26" Preview

Discuss...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:38 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Sprint Sneek Peek:

Ando and Hiro in India

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:44 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

How the hell do they get to India?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 01:53 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Hiro's power of course!

...[SPOILER - highlight to read]: money

Old Post Feb 13th, 2009 03:41 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Ah. That makes sense.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2009 12:04 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

This show just disappoints me...the episode was full of boring....Sylar's story should have been rushed along..lets get somewhere....i dont want 4 episodes of cutting from him and his new sidekick every episode...he is not interesting anymore.....Claire's involvement with this new hero seems so forced..and there are too many other things that leave me uninterested...i hope this show can pick up the pace..

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 12:07 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AlmightyKfish
This Is No Longer A City.

I'm getting to the point where I just want Claire to die.

She's so freaking annoying.

Although, the end of this episode was quite cool. It seems like Peter and co aren't being idiots anymore.

Taskmaster The Molecule Man

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 12:19 PM
AlmightyKfish is currently offline Click here to Send AlmightyKfish a Private Message Find more posts by AlmightyKfish Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Claire is very annoying - that much is true. I was hoping for that Alex guy to also be able to talk to fish - that'd be awesomeness.

Sylar is so lame. I don't get why he didn't die at the end of the first season. Imagine how much better the season 2 and 3 would be if they could focus on the other characters.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 05:54 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

I hate to admit it but last night's episode sucked. It seems like they're just stalling for something.

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 06:46 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
Claire is very annoying - that much is true. I was hoping for that Alex guy to also be able to talk to fish - that'd be awesomeness.

Sylar is so lame. I don't get why he didn't die at the end of the first season. Imagine how much better the season 2 and 3 would be if they could focus on the other characters.

I have said it before..and i will say it again...Sylar's character would have been legendary...if he was killed at the end of season 1.

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 07:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Nah

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 07:18 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by starlock
I have said it before..and i will say it again...Sylar's character would have been legendary...if he was killed at the end of season 1.

Agreed. I liked him as a mass murdering psycho. He's just not that interesting with a conscience. He had super villain status in the first season. Now he's a sad anti-hero with a "chip" on his shoulder.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 07:37 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I liked last night's episode, personally.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 09:27 AM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I usually love every episode, but this one was full of gay

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 18th, 2009 07:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by Bespin Bart
I liked last night's episode, personally.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 02:54 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Loved when Sylar left Luke in the dinner

hated when he came back...why???

Hiro and Ando were meh... What was the point?

love the ending though...

... and that thing with Tracy... the hunter is a real S.O.B.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 01:39 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, I really think Sylar should've left Luke. I was hoping when the van started rocking that Sylar had come back to rape Luke's brain and start microwaving shit. I understand him going back to figure out the tracking garbage, though. From the Sylar point of view, figuring out how they're tracking him could lead to figuring out how they're tracking everyone else with an ability...

But yeah, Hiro and Ando were pointless... India was a waste of time.

I agree about Danko. Set the Ice Princess free and let her kill someone... and funding doubles! Magic.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 01:46 AM
S_D_J
Bane

so Alex is the new West...

hopefully no, but they will be kissing by episode 18....

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 04:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, exciting.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 05:19 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

TGFwashere

Old Post Feb 20th, 2009 04:23 PM