KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers 2 filming tomorrow

Transformers 2 filming tomorrow
Started by: KingAdRock

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KingAdRock
RadsAds

Transformers 2 filming tomorrow

Just got done watching the MTV Movie awards, and Transformers won best movie, which is good because they deffintly deserved it.
Micheal Bay and Megan Fox got the award, and Micheal Bay said that they start filming Transformers 2 tomorrow. Awesome stuff.
Just thought you guys might like to know that.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2008 02:07 AM
KingAdRock is currently offline Click here to Send KingAdRock a Private Message Find more posts by KingAdRock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Thanks, truth is TF 2 has already started being filmed about five months ago. Given that thr Mtv awards were filmed with a delay, it wasn't that much of a delay. Already pics have started to be leaked out and it's almost safe to say that:

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Jazz will come back, his car has been seen as well as his voice actor on the set, Prowl might make it in the film and Barricade as well as Ironhide will be returning. Although these aren't huge spoilers, they still started being leaked out.

Keep in mind that Bay has stated that he's gonna release fake scripts, oddball concept cars and fake casting calls to keep fans on their toes. It's just a movie to me, but then again someone should tell that to the guys who hacked his computer just to find out which bots will be in the movie.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2008 07:47 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Here's a news report live from a set in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania where they turned the whole town into a fictitious Chinese city for the opening scene of Transformers 2.

http://cdn.dayport.com/wfmzimg/htm/...ersion=20070627

Old Post Jun 5th, 2008 12:46 AM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Yeah, that Chinese set has been recently shown to have a [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Chevy Malibu that's been painted to look an awful lot like Prowl.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 03:17 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

friend works in the studio where they'll be filming some shots

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 12th, 2008 06:07 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Cool.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 12:02 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

yup

TGFwashere

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 09:46 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm looking forward to that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: blackbird jet that'll be in the film.

Old Post Jun 13th, 2008 11:05 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

If the rumors are true, my second favorite jet Transformer [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thundercracker will show up. Can't wait!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:44 AM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Toku King
If the rumors are true, my second favorite jet Transformer [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Thundercracker will show up. Can't wait!

I know! Let's hope so.

So far, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: there's a motorcycle seen that could either be Arcee or Ravage. I'm hoping Ravage since it looks unsexy to be Arcee.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 06:57 AM
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Scythe
I know! Let's hope so.

So far, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: there's a motorcycle seen that could either be Arcee or Ravage. I'm hoping Ravage since it looks unsexy to be Arcee.

http://www.benprocter.com/SITEv2/Gr...nds_Arcee_2.jpg

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 02:51 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Transformers 2 Title Buzz
What does Revenge of the Fallen mean?
by Jim Vejvoda

June 9, 2008 - Fans have been wondering what exactly the title Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen means, and now a new report online has uncovered that answer.

According to CHUD, who claims to have verified the following scoop via reliable inside sources, "the Fallen" refers to one of the original 13 Transformers created by Primus.

The site points out this entry on the Fallen, which reminds us that "the robot who would become the Fallen betrayed his creator by siding with Primus's dark twin, the malevolent planet-eater, Unicron. In the final battle between Primus and Unicron, the Fallen fell victim to the same fate as his master, sucked through a black hole into another dimension. However, while Unicron emerged into another universe, the Fallen was not so fortunate, finding himself trapped in the 'underspace' between dimensions."

http://movies.ign.com/articles/880/880128p1.html

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 02:55 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Transformers 2 Title Buzz
What does Revenge of the Fallen mean?
by Jim Vejvoda

June 9, 2008 - Fans have been wondering what exactly the title Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen means, and now a new report online has uncovered that answer.

According to CHUD, who claims to have verified the following scoop via reliable inside sources, "the Fallen" refers to one of the original 13 Transformers created by Primus.

The site points out this entry on the Fallen, which reminds us that "the robot who would become the Fallen betrayed his creator by siding with Primus's dark twin, the malevolent planet-eater, Unicron. In the final battle between Primus and Unicron, the Fallen fell victim to the same fate as his master, sucked through a black hole into another dimension. However, while Unicron emerged into another universe, the Fallen was not so fortunate, finding himself trapped in the 'underspace' between dimensions."

http://movies.ign.com/articles/880/880128p1.html

I know! Let's hope this title means something significant. imo I wouldn't guarantee any of this, since Bay stated himself that false info would be purposely distributed.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 04:01 AM
Squirrel Fart

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 09:02 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Cool.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 10:01 PM
Squirrel Fart

Sound wave

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs14/i/2..._timshinn73.jpg

But don't know if its official or not.

Some other info.....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transf...e_of_the_Fallen

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 01:03 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Sound wave

http://fc02.deviantart.com/fs14/i/2..._timshinn73.jpg

Actually, that image is not official. Wish it were.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2008 03:30 AM
utsav

they really deserve the award this is my fav. movie till now. I hope the second part will be more fun.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:38 PM
utsav is currently offline Click here to Send utsav a Private Message Find more posts by utsav Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
del

Hi i'm Meagan from TRANSFORMERS 2 what is your name? THE TRANSFORMERS was my idea

Happy Dance smokin' eek! laughing out loud sick evil face roll eyes (sarcastic) rolling on floor laughing embarrasment cool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2009 08:42 AM
del is currently offline Click here to Send del a Private Message Find more posts by del Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote