KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Smallville Forum » Episode 8x17: Hex

Episode 8x17: Hex
Started by: hermione7

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

Episode 8x17: Hex

The CW's Official Description (Posted 3/5/09): IT’S FREAKY FRIDAY FOR CHLOE AND LOIS WHEN DC CHARACTER ZATANNA APPEARS — At Chloe’s (Allison Mack) birthday party, a mysterious magician named Zatanna (guest star Serinda Swan) grants Chloe’s wish to be more like Lois (Erica Durance) and switches the two into each other’s bodies. Zatanna searches for her father’s book of spells so she can conjure up his spirit but not before also granting Clark (Tom Welling) his deepest wish. Aaron Ashmore and Justin Hartley also star. Description posted on KryptonSite. Mairzee Almas directed the episode written by Bryan Q. Miller (#3T7467).

UPDATED 3/5/09: Even though the official description contradicts this, we still are under the impression that it's not a direct body swap - Allison Mack will not be playing Lois.
- Even though a majority of Erica Durance's sceen time is as Chloe-as-Lois, Lois is present for Chloe's birthday party before leaving town on a story. She returns at episode's end and shares a scene with Clark.

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 01:26 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I'm hopefully this will be a good episode

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 19th, 2009 07:25 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Did Chloe just become like Oracle at the end of this episode?

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 03:28 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Kento

yes she did

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:46 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

That's how I saw it.

Pretty decent episode imo. Looks like the JLA will be showing up at some point. Lois isn't allowed to have a date!

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:47 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Didn't she use the name Oracle before when she was helping them?

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 05:28 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by Badabing
That's how I saw it.

Pretty decent episode imo. Looks like the JLA will be showing up at some point. Lois isn't allowed to have a date!

that would be nice

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:32 AM
Kento
The last Hokage

That's how I saw it.

Well if Clark would just man up.

If Lana had never shown up again everything would be fine but no she had to show up again so we all don't forget she's alive and now look Clark just can't give in to Lois.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:34 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

If Lana had never shown up again everything would be fine but no she had to show up again so we all don't forget she's alive and now look Clark just can't give in to Lois.

i am hoping clark and lois will admit their feeling during the season gfinale

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 07:45 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I know this is entirely off-topic but I had no idea anyone knew about Flame of Recca other than me. eek!

Nadare was always one of my favorite dragons.

No, but really. No more emo Clark.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 04:11 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Didn't really like this episode. Just another filler. Wish they would progress the Doomsday story more.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 10:20 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Mindset
Didn't she use the name Oracle before when she was helping them?
I thought I heard that...

Agreed.
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
i am hoping clark and lois will admit their feeling during the season gfinale
He better...or I'll borrow Batman's K nite ring and beat Clark!!!11
Originally posted by The Pict
Didn't really like this episode. Just another filler. Wish they would progress the Doomsday story more.
Oh, you're back....the anti-Lois naysayer.

stick out tongue

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:41 PM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Oh, you're back....the anti-Lois naysayer.

stick out tongue

She's the new Lana. I'm tired of that "will they? won't they?" rubbish! And deep down I know you are too and want her written out of the series as much as me

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 12:07 AM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I know this is entirely off-topic but I had no idea anyone knew about Flame of Recca other than me. eek!

Nadare was always one of my favorite dragons.

No, but really. No more emo Clark.
lol It's my fave anime. I like Resshin, and Setsuna. Though all of the dragons are cool.

Yea Emo Clark must go away and never return.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 04:04 AM
hermione7
HHR and CLOIS shipper

I don't see a lot of emo clark when he's with lois..
unlike with lana

That was Clark, the boy raised in Smallville, the man trying to carve a life for himself in Metropolis. A life which the most important element was a vivacious young woman named Lois Lane.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 03:22 PM
hermione7 is currently offline Click here to Send hermione7 a Private Message Find more posts by hermione7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by The Pict
She's the new Lana. I'm tired of that "will they? won't they?" rubbish! And deep down I know you are too and want her written out of the series as much as me
Blasphemy!!!! 11

Lois is .
I agree about the will they won't they stuff though. sad
Originally posted by hermione7
I don't see a lot of emo clark when he's with lois..
unlike with lana
Very true.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 06:28 PM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

I'm sorry but this episode was okay up until the ending. Probably one of Smallville's cheesiest moments ever and that's saying a lot.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2009 10:15 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Neo_Version 7
I'm sorry but this episode was okay up until the ending. Probably one of Smallville's cheesiest moments ever and that's saying a lot.
Which part was cheesy to you?

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 06:07 AM
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

If you have to ask then I don't want to offend.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 10:06 PM
buffywill07

the watchtower thing?

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 11:12 AM
buffywill07 is currently offline Click here to Send buffywill07 a Private Message Find more posts by buffywill07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote