KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Seraph Sephiroth vs. Trance Kuja

Seraph Sephiroth vs. Trance Kuja
Started by: Steve128967

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Steve128967

Seraph Sephiroth vs. Trance Kuja

So who do you think?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:21 AM
Steve128967 is currently offline Click here to Send Steve128967 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve128967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

I only say Seph cause he has lie, what, twice as much health?

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:22 AM
Steve128967 is currently offline Click here to Send Steve128967 a Private Message Find more posts by Steve128967 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
punkrocker666
the dark lord

sephiroth would win

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:23 AM
punkrocker666 is currently offline Click here to Send punkrocker666 a Private Message Find more posts by punkrocker666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Sephiroth has 60,000 hp
Trance Kuja has 57,677 hp

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:43 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

Have you played the games? It even says online Sephiroth has over 100,000 health. And Kuja has 55,535 (I think; maybe wrong somewhere in Kujas health). But Sephiroth has such a big shiny sword! If you're thinking of Sephiroth have 60,000 health, you've confused him with final form Kefka.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:49 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

No Sephiroth doesn't have 100,000 because I did 1 Knights of the Round Table on him which does like 70,000-80,000 points of damage and he was dead. I have the games and walkthroughs and they don't say what Sephiroth's health was and my bad with Kuja. I pushed the wrong buttons.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:51 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Boss |-------------------------------------o
| o------o |
| |
| - Name: Safer.Sephiroth - |
| |
| HP........ 80,000+ AP........ N/A Weak........ N/A |
| MP........ 680 Gil....... N/A Immune...... Gvty, Poisn, Eth |
| XP........ N/A Level..... 70 Strong...... N/A |
| Drain....... N/A |
| Steal....... N/A |
| o--------------- Strategy ------------o Drop........ N/A |
| |
| This is a difficult fight to predict because there are a number of |
| variables to be honest not of all which I understand. The give you the |
| best general idea, the higher level your characters are the more life he |
| will have, he also gets an HP boost if you used Knights of the Round in |
| the previous boss fights in the crater. Regardless of how you proceed |
| here are some important recommendations. First of all though it is |
| always implied, Big Guard is a must. He will cast Wall on himself |
| your job that much harder. As for his attacks, be sure to cast White |
| Wind immediately after Pale Horse if the character hit isn't wearing a |
| Ribbon. If he rises into the air only characters whose attacks are long |
| ranged can hurt him. It also means he's planning to use his ultimate |
| attack, 'Super Nova' which deals heavy damage to everyone and takes about |
| as long to cast as it does to play through the game up to this point. |
| When trying to damage him focus on strong attacks with your weapons |
| and limits especially after his Wall wears off. If he happens to try |
| and destroy your barriers be sure to cast Big Guard immediately after. |
| Quadra Magic, W-Magic, W-Summon are all great here. Don't forget to |
| heal with Megalixirs all you want since they'll have no use after this |
| fight. Also if you did do the Chocobo sidequest, a single cast of |
| Knights of the Round may be all that is needed, though not required. |
| Everything that has worked effectively up to this point should work |
| effectively here. |
| |
o----------------------------------------------------------------------------o

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:53 AM
Steve128967

Sephiroths health is 150,000. Was this right at the beginning of the fight that you used Knights of the Round? Cause he does of 150,000 health.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:55 AM
Shadow_Star

Spehiroth doesn't have 150,000 hp.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:56 AM
Shadow_Star is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Star a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Star Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

It says it online.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:57 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Steve128967
Sephiroths health is 150,000. Was this right at the beginning of the fight that you used Knights of the Round? Cause he does of 150,000 health.

Yes. Sephiroth's health depends on your level and I was at lv.60 with KOTRT and never used it on Bizzaro Sephiroth because you can only use summons once per battle and I didn't want to waste it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 03:58 AM
Steve128967

Ah. My brother was at 99 with all characters except Tifa who was 95. But if you were like 60 that would probably happen. Sorry my bad.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:00 AM
Shadow_Star

It says it online.

Yeah but when I was looking at DBZ powerlevels it says:
SSJ Gokue fighting Frieza
1 website= 15,000,000
Another website= 35,000,000
Yet another website= 800,000
I also seen different hp for different final fantasy bosses like Zeromus

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:00 AM
Shadow_Star is currently offline Click here to Send Shadow_Star a Private Message Find more posts by Shadow_Star Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ah. My brother was at 99 with all characters except Tifa who was 95. But if you were like 60 that would probably happen. Sorry my bad.

I used KOTRT once against Sephiroth because all the other times I killed BS with KOTRT and allowed Cloud who was at lv.99 and with the Ultimate Weapon to use Omni-Slash which does over 150,000 points of damage.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:01 AM
Steve128967

Mmm. That would explain it.

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 04:55 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

Storywise, Kuja beats Sephiroth. And I'm pretty sure his normal, full powered form is the most powerful version of Sephiroth. But Kuja did some serious damage to a whole planet, where Seph needed Black Materia.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 26th, 2005 06:47 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

True. Though Kuja blew himself to toasty bits laughing But while Sephiroth did use the Black Materia to summon Meteor. But, in Nibelheim, Cloud stabbed Sephiroth once or twice then knocked him into the Lifestream. Sephiroths will was so great he had himself imprisoned within a Materia Crystal and stayed dormant for five years. Other people probably would have shriveled up and died. Hint, hint purple haired cross dressers. Then Hojo made a couple of Sephiroth clones, which I think, Sephiroth then controlled all at the same time. And, he held back Holy, the planets most powerful weapon, while fighting the party, first as Bizarro, then as Seraph. Then finally when his strongest cloen was absolutely manslaughtered he managed to crawl with his grubby but well cleaned hands into Clouds head. Kuja held back no huge energy weapons. Instead, he bitches a lot when he's hurt and tired.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 02:38 AM
Dizzle
KMC Authority!!!

It's true, Sephiroth is much cooler than Kuja, (he's got a manthong, dammit) I think Trance Kuja edges him out in the raw power deal.

DarkCrawler is my hero... RESPECT LEONARD NIMOY!!!

Old Post Jul 27th, 2005 06:56 AM
Dizzle is currently offline Click here to Send Dizzle a Private Message Find more posts by Dizzle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Steve128967

Hmm, true. So, Flare Star is well, a star of fire or whatever. Super Nova is like six planets blowing up. I think Flare Star is a bit bigger. But Super Nova is much more powerful.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:21 AM
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Ultima is stronger. It is a 1 hit KO making Kuja 2 and 0.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2005 03:30 AM