KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Trunks Super Saiyan Hairstyle!

Trunks Super Saiyan Hairstyle!
Started by: atv2

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
atv2

Trunks Super Saiyan Hairstyle!

I noticed something between the present and Future Trunks, their hairstyles look different when they transform into Super Saiyans. I know about Trunks growing his hair out after the training but thats not it. Its when they both have their hair at a short length, they look different. Even when kid Trunks becomes an adult with the short hair it looks different.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 08:49 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

This Changes Everything I've Ever Known About Dragonball Z!

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 09:03 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
This Changes Everything I've Ever Known About Dragonball Z!

Yeah, they look different. Not even the teenage future Trunks has the same appearance that he had in his youth and it was the same hairstyle he sported when he was in his normal form but when it came to transforming, its not the same appearance.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:01 PM
atv2 is currently offline Click here to Send atv2 a Private Message Find more posts by atv2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Red

Originally posted by atv2
Yeah, they look different. Not even the teenage future Trunks has the same appearance that he had in his youth and it was the same hairstyle he sported when he was in his normal form but when it came to transforming, its not the same appearance.
Official Dragon Ball Z thread. Should have posted this there.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2009 11:21 PM
The Red is currently offline Click here to Send The Red a Private Message Find more posts by The Red Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kento
The last Hokage

Re: Trunks Super Saiyan Hairstyle!

I noticed something between the present and Future Trunks, their hairstyles look different when they transform into Super Saiyans. I know about Trunks growing his hair out after the training but thats not it. Its when they both have their hair at a short length, they look different. Even when kid Trunks becomes an adult with the short hair it looks different.
Chibi Trunks has his hair parted on the side not the middle so of course it would be different. As for GT..well GT just sucks anyway.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 02:50 AM
Kento is currently offline Click here to Send Kento a Private Message Find more posts by Kento Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

NO. FVCKING. WAY.

Dude, you have just, completely turned my entire world upside-down, this...This is the single greatest discovery in the history of mankind.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:28 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
NO. FVCKING. WAY.

Dude, you have just, completely turned my entire world upside-down, this...This is the single greatest discovery in the history of mankind.

I know DJ, I had no idea what the world was like upside-down, it's pretty cool.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:30 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Most pointless thread for this forum in months.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:40 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

Agreed there brother

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 03:47 AM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eman5805
Soulful Brother

Any version of Trunks but Future Trunks doesn't exist to me.

The rest are fake imposters.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2009 05:20 AM
Eman5805 is currently offline Click here to Send Eman5805 a Private Message Find more posts by Eman5805 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BradBalboa
SHIKAKAAAA !!!

Future Trunks is badass!!!

Old Post Mar 7th, 2009 05:17 PM
BradBalboa is currently offline Click here to Send BradBalboa a Private Message Find more posts by BradBalboa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by BradBalboa
Future Trunks is badass!!!

So badass, that he can automatically beat Galactus and company, am I right?!?!?!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2009 12:37 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
atv2

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
So badass, that he can automatically beat Galactus and company, am I right?!?!?!

Right!!!

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 04:56 PM
Csdabest

Right!!!

No......its Damn Right

Be smart, and use corrective grammar, so you don;t sound like a complete jackass."

In the Great words of Shao Khaun
"YOU HAVE FAAAIIILLLLED!!!!!!!!"

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 04:59 PM
Csdabest is currently offline Click here to Send Csdabest a Private Message Find more posts by Csdabest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime

He could

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 06:29 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Eman5805
Soulful Brother

And that's without his sword.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2009 10:12 PM
Eman5805 is currently offline Click here to Send Eman5805 a Private Message Find more posts by Eman5805 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Pointless thread. Use the DBZ thread for 'observations' like this.

Closed.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Mar 11th, 2009 12:52 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote