KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)
Started by: xNIXSONx

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Your FAVE scene in the TRANSFORMERS movie (spoilers)

big grin

name your most favourite, spine-tingling, spine-chilling, gives-you-the-shivers, goosebumps and makes you yell out loud scene in the entire movie!

mine has got to be the Autobots descent to earth no doubt, and the music was perfect cool

note: if your scene contains extreme plot details, please use spoiler tags!

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:31 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Starscream's fight with the fighter jets.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:59 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Member.

most definitely autobots' descent

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 06:39 AM
Member. is currently offline Click here to Send Member. a Private Message Find more posts by Member. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Not the best scene, but it made me yell to the screen...was when it was revealed they were at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, which is down the street from where I live.

My favorite scene, however, would be seeing Optimus Prime transforming from truck to robot form for the first time.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:38 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hazardous

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tattoo
My favorite scene, however, would be seeing Optimus Prime transforming from truck to robot form for the first time.

^ That one, and when the analyst chick and the fat dude are being questioned after being arested laughing out loud

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 08:35 AM
Hazardous is currently offline Find more posts by Hazardous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by Scythe
[SPOILER - highlight to read]: Starscream's fight with the fighter jets.

That and when megatron came out of that freezing shit for the first time and said I AM MEGATRON! and just flew away all pwnage. Of course i was the only one that cheered loudly for that part but it was cool, everyone cheered for optimus roll eyes (sarcastic) l4m3

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:06 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

The part in the police station after Sam gets arrested was a hoot, but my hands-down favorite was the Autobots' arrival on Earth

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:17 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kai3345
Amatuer Filmmaker

the mountain dew and xbox transformers

sig made by humancandle of www.blaklitestudios.com

Games I'm waiting for in the Wii VC: Mario RPG, Paper Mario, TMNT: Turtles in Time, Kirby Super Star, Kirby's Dream Land 3

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 04:23 PM
kai3345 is currently offline Click here to Send kai3345 a Private Message Find more posts by kai3345 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

I liked when they first met with the Autobots,I lol'd at what Ratchet and Jazz said. And I liked when Optimus pwnd Bonecrusher like a n00b

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:04 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I enjoyed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bernie Mac's Mom giving him the bird.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:12 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

man, most of the fight scenes were tops...

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: - the opening sequence where blackout lay waste to an american base in qatar. it's like looking into the future of our warfare... totally awesome...

- bumble bee's tranformation into the 08 camaro.. both funny and kick ass...

- prime's 1st time onscreen i was awestruck by that mofo.. when the rig started transforming into a robot... man, instant nerd-gasm..

- bonecrusher's death.. a stab in the neck and decapitation by hand in one feel swoop..

- when prime and megatron drem their cannons at the same time.. like and old western duel.. only with giant alien tranforming robots..

- when prime's voice booms for the first time during the opening scene.. another insta-nerdgasm moment..

- the bumble bee- barricade chase scene.. when bumble bee comes speeding out of that thick smoke being chased by barricade.. the music was freakin aces!!

- when starscream flies toward the dam, tranforming in midair the landing on that bridge thing..

- bonecrusher and prime transforming on the freeway and the ensuing carnage thereafter..

- prime and megratron's final fight scene.. total display of CGI ass kickery.. actually the whole movie was a total display of CGI ass kickery..

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:46 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Vinny Valentine
Vinny Valentine

Starscream Attacking the Jets

Starscream making his booming apperance.

Bot's Decent to Earth.

In THAT Order.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:11 PM
Vinny Valentine is currently offline Click here to Send Vinny Valentine a Private Message Find more posts by Vinny Valentine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tired-Hiker
El Bastardo

Originally posted by Tattoo
Not the best scene, but it made me yell to the screen...was when it was revealed they were at Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas, which is down the street from where I live.

Yeah, those two things made me jizz.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:19 PM
Tired-Hiker is currently offline Click here to Send Tired-Hiker a Private Message Find more posts by Tired-Hiker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

anyone imagine themselves in Shia's shoes lol, hot chick w/ you, Optimus Prime and the gang by your side, your own autobot guardian and newfound friend that is also an amazing car haha

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:24 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Personally, I'd say my favorite scene was when Sam was searching his room, and all the Autobots were failing at any sort of hiding.

There's just something great about Optimus going "My bad."

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 10:27 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
InnerRise
Restricted

Account Restricted

I guess my favorite scene was when the flighter jets come in at the end of the movie doing the huge battle and then one of them transforms and it's Starscream and then he does his little hair battle thing and dispatches a few. Loved that air battle. Caught me by surprise.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

"I'll Stay Gold For U.H."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:12 AM
InnerRise is currently offline Click here to Send InnerRise a Private Message Find more posts by InnerRise Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Mine would have to be Sam's scene with his parents in his room. Say what you will, but it was hilarious.

If you mean "scene with Transformers in it", then I pick when the Autobots are at Sam's house and trying to not get seen. It was a great blend of comedy and CGI.

Fight scene? Definitely Blackout Vs. the humans in Quataar.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 04:53 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the credit card bit was funny too... i liked that one.

and definitely "sam's happy time"...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:22 PM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

So many scenes but the ones that gave me the biggest goose bumps were both of Optimus Primes speeches.

First on top of the building with the other autobots

Then at the very end when he says they are hiding in secret but watchng and protecting, then he says " and to any autobots out there we are waiting" very very cool.

Also loved the autobots entering with the music in the background.

And then when they get together and all transform in front of sam and the girl. The camera is moving in a circular motion capturing each one transforming with the music was perfect.

Coincidently none of my favorite scenes were action sequences which i thought were amazing as well.

By: Juk

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 07:57 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Scythe
I enjoyed [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Bernie Mac's Mom giving him the bird.

Lol, Mammy.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 08:35 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote