KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Games 'Respect' Forum » Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne

Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

She's hot, but has bad taste in men.

And she has no qualms in being part of a conspiracy in which she would be instrumental in the genocide of over six billion people thanks to a freakish new virus created by Albert Wesker and (inadvertantly) Jill Valentine.

Excella Gionne is the boss of Tricell's African Branch. She also has the hots for Albert Wesker, although he is not interested in her. To Wesker, she is a means to an end.

Excella's Background

Nationality: Given her name and accent, she's probably Italian
Date of Birth/Age: month unknown, 1981/28 years old
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 121 lbs
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Brown
Blood Type: O
Romantic Interest: Albert Wesker (he is not interested in her)
Allies: Albert Wesker, Ricardo Irving, Jill Valentine (under the influence of the P-30 serum)
Enemies: Chris Redfield, Sheva Alomar, the B.S.A.A.
Portrayed By: Nina Fehren (both voice and motion capture)
Status: Deceased - her body destroyed by Uroboros after it rejected her DNA
Bio:

Excella Gionne was a member of the Gionne family, which was well known and respected throughout Europe for their successful export-import business. Excella's model-like beauty and aristocratic upbringing made her haughty towards those around her, especially men. Her grandmother was of the Travis family, the founders of TriCell Pharmaceutical Company, which had bestowed Excella with quite a noble and storied lineage.

Excella was gifted with a keen intellect and inherited her father's business acumen. As a result, Excella quickly breezed through school, and enrolled at a university at a startlingly young age, where she majored in genetic engineering. Accepting employment at Tricell, Excella worked her way through the ranks and through the help of Wesker, she was able to become a head official of the company. Using Excella's romantic interest in him to his advantage, Wesker convinced Excella to become CEO of Tricell's African division in Africa. She then reopened the abandoned Umbrella research facility there, allowing access to the Progenitor virus, which led to the creation of the Uroboros virus.

Excella is an antagonist in Resident Evil 5. She is seen handling samples of PG67A/W, which she administers to Wesker at certain times, and is in command of all TriCell presence in Africa. Gionne became an ally of Albert Wesker, aiding him in his mysterious plans. Notably, she seems to be interested romantically in Wesker(though he clearly feels nothing for her), with whom she is on a first-name basis. She is also responsible for Wesker's serum injections that maintains his viral stability. She can also seen alongside a masked Jill Valentine. While under chemical mind control, Jill was seen assisting Gionne several times as well as fighting Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar while Excella looked on.

As Chris and Sheva come across an open area of the deck of Wesker's freighter, Excella is seen, next to an enormous pile of Majini corpses, in the throes of agony as Uroboros starts to reject her. She cries out for Wesker in pain, asking how he could betray her after everything she'd done for him. From afar, Wesker speaks through a PA system, taunting her as Chris and Sheva look on. Dropping to her knees, she throws her head back. Uroboros Aheri erupts from her mouth, killing her and consuming her body and absorbing the dead before battling Chris and Sheva. Considering how much Wesker knew about the Uroboros virus, it is entirely possible that he was fully aware that her DNA was incompatible with the virus, which meant that completion of the plan would result in her death one way or the other. It is easily within Wesker's character to use her romantic interest in him to further his own goals, even if it meant she would die.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:39 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Re: Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
She's hot, but has bad taste in men.
I call bullshit, Wesker is hot son.

But yes, Excella is the shiznit, hot as hell, and a total b!tch.

I love it.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 08:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

She's a throwaway character really.

Doesn't really deserve a respect thread.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 09:47 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Re: Director of Tricell Africa, Excella Gionne

[QUOTE=11735522]Originally posted by Snafu the Great
[B]She's hot, but has bad taste in men.

Obviously.

Old Post Apr 5th, 2009 11:01 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
She's a throwaway character really.

Doesn't really deserve a respect thread.

-AC

Hate to say it, but I agree.
I also didn't really like how she showed absolutely like no emotion into what she said ("Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't", etc.). At least Ricardo Irving was actually funny, though I did like how Excella was deceived/betrayed by Wesker in the end.

Excella: Albert, you said we'd change this world together!
Wesker: lol No.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 07:17 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Hate to say it, but I agree.
I also didn't really like how she showed absolutely like no emotion into what she said ("Maybe I'll tell you, maybe I won't", etc.). At least Ricardo Irving was actually funny, though I did like how Excella was deceived/betrayed by Wesker in the end.

Excella: Albert, you said we'd change this world together!
Wesker: lol No.
That's why Wesker is a true American hero.

Or something.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 09:24 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Originally posted by ThunderGodEneru
That's why Wesker is a true American hero.

Or something.

Wrong. Leon Kennedy is a true American hero. Albert is just a prick everybody likes laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 10:10 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

I smoked her ass wit my Magnum, phuck the satellite gun. She deserved every bullet.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 6th, 2009 11:41 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by I am who I am
I smoked her ass wit my Magnum, phuck the satellite gun. She deserved every bullet.
Same here bro, I put my Handcannon in her ass.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:02 AM
King-Fingolfin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Godcella FTW

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 12:19 AM
King-Fingolfin is currently offline Click here to Send King-Fingolfin a Private Message Find more posts by King-Fingolfin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Is that innuendo for your penis?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 08:46 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Me personally, I used the Handcannon, the Gatling Gun and the Rocket Launcher the three times I played through the game.

"This is for helping Wesker!"
BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!

"This is for helping him with Uroboros!"
BUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDABUDDA

"And this is for being such a uber-b!tch!"
KA-BOOM!

Revenge is a dish best served with hot lead and RPGs.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on Apr 7th, 2009 at 10:52 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2009 10:46 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ridley_Prime
Smug icon slayer

Originally posted by Nemesis X
Wrong. Leon Kennedy is a true American hero. Albert is just a prick everybody likes laughing out loud

*facepalm*
You killed another good joke.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 12:28 AM
Ridley_Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Ridley_Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Ridley_Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

Handcanon, Handcanon. What the phuck is that and how do I get it?

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:18 AM
NemeBro

Handcanon, Handcanon. What the phuck is that and how do I get it?
The Handcannon is one of the hardest hitting weapons in the game, second only to the rocket launcher I believe, it is a revolver.

The Handcannon is a nickname taken from Resident Evil 4, in RE5, it appears with the name of the actual gun, the S&W Model 500. To be able to buy it, you must upgrade the S&W M29, another magnum, all the way.

Although, I must tell you, truth be told, the Handcannon, and every magnum by extension, is not very practical to use unless upgraded all the way. Why?

Simple, because once you upgrade it all the way, you can buy infinite ammo for it by spending points you get for beating storyline chapters or Mercenaries, I think it costs 15,000-20,000 points. The reason you want infinite ammo, is because magnum ammo is among the rarest ammos in the game.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:24 AM
No End N Site

Thanx! I got I got 10,000 dollars worth of Magnum Ammo.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:30 AM
NemeBro

Oh by the way the Handcannon costs 40,000 dollars in the game when you can buy it.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:36 AM
No End N Site

What the hell, man. 40,000??!!! I can't afford that shit! I wish some one would have told me sooner. I just spent all my cash upgradin' the damn Magnum a few minutes ago.

I have 8,000. I'm gonna have to sell my Magnum Ammo just to make dent. It's gonna take a while to buy that. I might get off into another game.

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Apr 8th, 2009 at 01:51 AM

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:45 AM
NemeBro

The chapter where you fight the bat-caterpillar thing a second time is good for getting money, me and my friend got about 52,000 from that chapter alone.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:54 AM
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

What the hell, man. 40,000??!!! I can't afford that shit! I wish some one would have told me sooner. I just spent all my cash upgradin' the damn Magnum a few minutes ago.

I have 8,000. I'm gonna have to sell my Magnum Ammo just to make dent. It's gonna take a while to buy that. I might get off into another game.

There are two places where you can raise the cash:

1. The mines, where you can shoot down the various gems.

2. The Experimental Facility Passage in Ch.5-2. Gun down the Licker Betas and take the Lion Heart gems. Once you get the gems, quit, save and do it again. You can make 12,500 easy..so long as you got the ammo to spare.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 01:59 AM