KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » Top 5 Scenes

Which film is your favorite?
This poll is closed.
Batman: The Movie (1966) 0 0%
Batman (1989) 1 5.56%
Batman Returns (1992) 0 0%
Mask of the Phantasm (1993) *Animated* 1 5.56%
Batman Returns (1995) 0 0%
Batman and Robin (1997) 0 0%
Batman Begins (2005) 1 5.56%
Gotham Knight (2008) 0 0%
The Dark Knight (2008) 15 83.33%
Total: 18 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Top 5 Scenes
Started by: Darth Martin

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Darth Martin

Top 5 Scenes

Out of all of the Batman movies what are your top 5 scenes and why?

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 09:37 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

In order of release:

1. "Parade Scene" - Batman

Loved the way the Joker casually announced everyone was going to die and the way he shoots Bob. Also seeing him pull out that huge gun from his pants was hilarious!

2. "Final Training Scene" - Batman Begins

This is where he has to find Ducard among the many other ninjas. To me, this scene told the audience to forget what you thought you knew about what Batman films are supposed to be like. Very tense.

3. "Batmobile Chase Scene" - Batman Begins

I liked this scene because this is the first time we get to see the Batmobile (Tumbler) in action. It was exciting to see it plow through anything that got in it's way.

4. "Magic Trick Scene" - The Dark Knight

Does anything even need to be said about this scene? Even though the Joker is in the bank scene, this is his true introduction scene. It perfectly summed up what the Joker is: dangerous, funny, cunning, and very, very crazy.

5. "Interrogation Scene" - The Dark Knight

Another nice summary scene, this of Batman and Joker's long and ongoing history with each other (in the comics). Batman demonstrates his physical superiority, but the Joker shows he always has an ace up his sleeve. The Joker laughing through his beating is just plain creepy.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 11:04 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Martin

-Opening bank heist scene with the Joker in TDK.
-Batman in Hong Kong in TDK with Batman jumping off that building and breaking in to get Lao. Then the escape with the Bat theme kicking in.
-The definition of EPIC: The main chase sequence w/ the Bat-Pod.
-End scene in Batman Begins with Batman saying "And you'll never have to" after Gordon reveals the Joker card.
-End scene in TDK w/ Batman is riding the Bat-Pod away amidst the theme.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2008 11:57 PM
Darth Martin is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Martin a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Martin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Icy Ninja
Ninja Sith

5.Batman Begins when he takes out the thugs at the docks and they nearly piss them selves
4.Joker and Two Face talk at the hospital
3.Bruces sword fight on the ice in begins
2.Batmans last words to Ras in begins
1.The interrogation scene

Old Post Dec 9th, 2008 03:33 AM
Icy Ninja is currently offline Click here to Send Icy Ninja a Private Message Find more posts by Icy Ninja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

5: The Riddler and Two-Face sucking up all the brain waves

4: Scarecrow trapping Rachel

3: Robin getting back at Poison Ivy

2: Rachel getting blown to hell

1: The Interrogation Scene

Old Post Feb 17th, 2009 02:42 AM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MisterAJ
weirder than you...

- the sewer scene when Batman, Catwoman and Max Shreck face off...

- The chase scene with the truck, the bat-pod, etc... HIT ME!!!

- Final fight scene between Joker and Batman... (Clowns are the hostages, Batman drops joker, then saves him... "Here... we.. GO!")

- Batman attacks the parade in the Batwing... (Flies up to the moon, and covers it...)

- Joker talking to Dent dressed as a nurse and blowing up the hospital...

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 12:17 AM
MisterAJ is currently offline Click here to Send MisterAJ a Private Message Find more posts by MisterAJ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

I thought the car chase scene where Batman and Robin chases after Mr Fries was pretty cool, espescially how Batman disables Robin's bike engine remotely.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2009 01:03 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

5. When Batman first says "I'm Batman" in the 89 film.
4. Penguin funeral in Batman Returns
3. Joker standing in the middle of the road causing batman to swerve out the way in TDK
2. Joker introduction scene TDK
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger conducting his ice play thing in Batman and Robin

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:51 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by lord xyz
5. When Batman first says "I'm Batman" in the 89 film.
4. Penguin funeral in Batman Returns
3. Joker standing in the middle of the road causing batman to swerve out the way in TDK
2. Joker introduction scene TDK
1. Arnold Schwarzenegger conducting his ice play thing in Batman and Robin

great scenes

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 27th, 2009 11:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh my god, I completely forgot the two greatest scenes of all time!

Batman "Some days you just can't get rid of a bomb"

and

Bat Shark Repelant.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Mar 29th, 2009 10:55 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Quincy
Debaser

As a kid I've always loved the scene from the opening of Batman 89. With the two thugs on the roof. Iconic and memorable for me.

Sig by Scribble

Old Post Mar 30th, 2009 01:32 PM
Quincy is currently offline Click here to Send Quincy a Private Message Find more posts by Quincy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

1. The gallery scene from Batman 89. One of my favourite scenes in any movie ever. You have an awesomely insane Joker in Nicholson, and a frankly brilliant entrance by Batman.
2. The rooftop scene in Returns where the Bat and Cat square off, or the dance scene when Bruce and Selina begin to realise how messed up they really are. Even with Selina being as nutty as she was, i thought it worked beautifully.
3. The chase scene in TDK. All of it.
4. "I'm Batman" from Batman 89.
5. Meh. too many to pick from.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 05:52 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

a few scenes i will say..

a few because i love every scene from all the movies

1. from Batman '89 where Batman jumps down from the art gallery and saves vicky vale

2. Batman '89 when Jack is first introduced as The Joker
3.Batman and Robin when Uma Thurman first became Poison Ivy and was showing her nice long legs

4,Batman Returns, Bruce and Selina are dancing and then realize who each other is and finally

5.The Dark Knight, the whole movie smile smile smile

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Mar 31st, 2009 06:27 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Just one: "Lets kick some ice!" THat was badass, wasn't it?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:54 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

For me, my favorite scenes are probably strictly from Batman Begins and The Dark Knight. The other Batman films just... aren't good imo. I mean, the Burton ones were mediocre and the rest sucked. I mean, I can understand people enjoying the Keaton films because of the nostalgia factor, but I recently rewatched them and they're not that great.

That said, my top five scenes look something like this:

- The final training sequence (Batman Begins).
- The ending of Begins, where Gordon shows Batman the Joker card (Batman Begins... obviously).
- The interrogation scene. Nolan and co. are at their peak when they're dealing with heavy, dense dialogue sequences and I love it. Heath's acting, Bale's as well, everything was just great. (The Dark Knight).
- Joker crashing Dent's party. This sequence was just awesome; the suspense that led up to it was great; a lot of quick cuts, the music slowly building, you really go the feeling that shit was about to go down. (The Dark Knight).
- Lastly, probably TDK's ending. Despite Gordon's annoying-ass son and Bale's funky batvoice, the ending was pretty powerful. You really felt for Batman and the sacrifice he made by taking the fall. And I liked how the title for the film was placed at the end as opposed to the beginning. (The Dark Knight).

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 10:11 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote