KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Sci-Fi / Fantasy » Robert Patrick

Robert Patrick
Started by: ThatsNotMyName

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
ThatsNotMyName

Robert Patrick

I love his work. T2 definitely put him in on the map. His career will go on for so long.. i saw a screening of his most recent flick coming out in April called Alien Trespass...he was hilarious in it. check out their website: alientrespass. com

Old Post Mar 25th, 2009 05:17 PM
ThatsNotMyName is currently offline Click here to Send ThatsNotMyName a Private Message Find more posts by ThatsNotMyName Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

Terminator 2: Judgment Day star Robert Patrick has confirmed speculation that android assassin T-1000 could return for Terminator 5.

Speaking to Fearnet, the actor admitted that director McG had approached him about the possibility of reprising the cult character for a rumoured sequel to this summer's Terminator Salvation.

"I’m interested. I was listening to him tell me about it... We saw each other and he talked to me about it, so we’ll see what happens," he said.

"The sci-fi genre, and specifically that character, is something I’m very proud of. It’s what broke me out big to the world."

McG had previously suggested bringing Patrick back as a "cell replication" scientist, saying: "Imagine seeing a 60-year-old Robert Patrick and knowing, 'Holy s**t! That's gonna be the T-1000, who comes back perfect, lean and the whole thing'."

Discussing McG's contribution to the franchise, Patrick said: "I certainly can’t think of anybody to tackle T4 other than him right now. I think he’s got the energy for it and the passion for it.

"I know he’s a fan of the movies. I think he’ll do a fantastic job. I’m interested to see what Christian Bale does with John Connor. I’m interested to see the whole setting for that. It’s a fantastic franchise."

Old Post Apr 1st, 2009 08:43 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

He was born not from where I live.

Sig By pittman

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2009 12:12 AM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wanderer11
Stalker

Re: Robert Patrick

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ThatsNotMyName
I love his work. T2 definitely put him in on the map. His career will go on for so long.. i saw a screening of his most recent flick coming out in April called Alien Trespass...he was hilarious in it. check out their website: alientrespass. com

I too have been a fan of his since I first watched T2. I also really enjoyed his spell in The X Files.

Thanks to Scythe for the sig and avatar.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2009 01:39 AM
Wanderer11 is currently offline Click here to Send Wanderer11 a Private Message Find more posts by Wanderer11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TxG
Evil Genius

yeah he was brilliant in T2 I do like his work a lot

Old Post May 22nd, 2009 10:21 AM
TxG is currently offline Click here to Send TxG a Private Message Find more posts by TxG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote