KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Speed and Agility vs. Brute Strength

Which of the two would you choose?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Speed and Agility 20 86.96%
Brute Strength 3 13.04%
Total: 23 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Speed and Agility vs. Brute Strength
Started by: Rogue Jedi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Speed and Agility vs. Brute Strength

Which of the two would you rather have in a fight to the death?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:40 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

speed agility always wins... DONT YOU WATCH DBZ!?

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:42 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed, and no.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:43 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

oh, well agil and speed pwns strength

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:43 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

I would go with the brute strength. That of course, depends on what kind of level we speak of.
A fast and agile human versus a strong human, or a fast and agile super ninja versus a massive giant powerhouse?

Or are we talking about speed, agility and strength of mind? smile

Perspective

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:44 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Becci
I would go with the brute strength. That of course, depends on what kind of level we speak of.
A fast and agile human versus a strong human, or a fast and agile super ninja versus a massive giant powerhouse?

Or are we talking about speed, agility and strength of mind? smile
I'd say the fighter with speed and agility is an accomplished martial arts master, and the fighter with brute strength is a practitioner of street fighting.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:54 PM
Peach
mordrem

Speed and agility - brute strength won't do you any good if you can't even touch your opponent.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:56 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

If we speak human capabilities, I give it to the speed and agility big grin

Perspective

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:57 PM
Rapidash is currently offline Click here to Send Rapidash a Private Message Find more posts by Rapidash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Lana
Speed and agility - brute strength won't do you any good if you can't even touch your opponent.

Co-signed.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:58 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

agreed, but if the street fighter is good enough, he will eventually take it to the ground.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:58 PM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
agreed, but if the street fighter is good enough, he will eventually take it to the ground.

Sure - if they can actually catch the agile person, then they'll have a marked advantage, but they still actually need to get them, which they will have a very hard time with.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:02 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sure - if they can actually catch the agile person, then they'll have a marked advantage, but they still actually need to get them, which they will have a very hard time with.
Jet Li vs. the Rock, eh? wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:03 PM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

then again the brute strength guy can take a hit, he might have time to catch

TGFwashere

The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, speed and agility any day.

The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rapidash

Agility and speed is great, but if the strength is large enough- all it takes is one hit and the agile person will be in trouble. Injuries, impacts and being pummled would reduce the persons's speed and agility almost right away and it would result in a turning point smile

Perspective

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:04 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
Yeah, speed and agility any day.
Bob B!tch **** pwned Jack. laughing

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:05 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Bob B!tch **** pwned Jack. laughing
Yeah, but the Club is all about brute strength, really. and why can't we say 't!ts'?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:07 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

Can't own what you can't see/touch. But God help you if you get tagged. It'll hurt like holy hell.

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:08 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cage fighting vs. Tae Kwan Do?

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:22 PM
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Depends on your usage of technique.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:38 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote