KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » OJ Finally Goes to Jail

OJ Finally Goes to Jail
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

OJ Finally Goes to Jail

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/news/story?id=3747669

He will get at a 15 year sentence, but that really means he can be on parole in 5 years.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 06:52 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

I am glad

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:25 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

The way his punshment goes, he'll probably be co-starring in Naked Gun 66-1/6 by 2010.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:25 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smasandian
Smell the Ashes

Hahaha oh man.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 08:44 PM
Smasandian is currently offline Find more posts by Smasandian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Too much chlorine on the Simpson gene pool, maybe?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:10 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

New VH1 reality show coming soon:

"O.J. Goes to Jail"

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 09:50 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Myth

He will get at a 15 year sentence, but that really means he can be on parole in 5 years.

about freakin time

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:13 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Maybe he will drop the soap

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 5th, 2008 10:31 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

How the mighty have fallen......sad.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 02:12 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

I hope he gets out of Prison soon.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:49 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 06:36 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jail....Cell......Hell...............Connection, maybe?

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:00 PM
forumcrew

Re: OJ Finally Goes to Jail

Originally posted by Myth

He has an absolute minimum of 9 years that must be served. After that he could possibly get parole. His sentence is actually 33 years but according to the article I read they said the likely max he will server is around 19 years. So expect him to get out sometime between the 10-20 years mark.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 03:10 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
How the mighty have fallen......sad.

He stopped being "mighty" a long time ago. Now hes just sad.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 06:17 PM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: OJ Finally Goes to Jail

Originally posted by forumcrew
He has an absolute minimum of 9 years that must be served. After that he could possibly get parole. His sentence is actually 33 years but according to the article I read they said the likely max he will server is around 19 years. So expect him to get out sometime between the 10-20 years mark.
Just in time for a golden years killing spree.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 07:58 PM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Why?

Because.

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:00 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

It's about f*****g time OJ goes to jail.

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:38 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Originally posted by NonSensi-Klown
I hope he gets out of Prison soon.

Likewise, cool ass sig too.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Dec 6th, 2008 11:44 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Whites have finally get their wish.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:57 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

-edit-

Whites have finally "got" their wish.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:00 PM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote