KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » More Movie Forums » The Matrix Movies » Solar power give me your comments

Solar power give me your comments
Started by: Dan McCool

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dan McCool
cool dude

Solar power give me your comments

in the matrix 1 the reason for why the machines need humans as energy sources is because the humans scortched the sky to cut off solar power. In the matrix three neo and trinity fly their ship right through the scortched sky and see the sun. If it is that easy to get to the sun, why enslave mankind as an energy source? This one scene defeats the purpose of the matrix in the first plac and made me quite angry. Any comments?

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 02:28 AM
Dan McCool is currently offline Click here to Send Dan McCool a Private Message Find more posts by Dan McCool Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
super pr*xy

the "clouds" blocking the sun aren't really clouds. they're nanomachines designed specifically to disable anything electronis and computerized that reaches it. that's the reason why the sentinels fell off the logos and that's the reason why the logos shut down and started plumetting down. if it were actually that easy, the machines would've cleaned that mess up a few hours after the humans detonated it.

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 04:20 AM
super pr*xy is currently offline Click here to Send super pr*xy a Private Message Find more posts by super pr*xy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mordecai
I am the way.

Precisely.

and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it,
to the people who own it, that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all!" - Mario Savio

Old Post Oct 6th, 2004 08:02 AM
Mordecai is currently offline Click here to Send Mordecai a Private Message Find more posts by Mordecai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsmile

It is indeed amazing that we can make use of it's heat. To have energy for our homes and appliances and of course, to save! Solar energy panels really helped many people. It is very useful and reasonable in saving money. It is all natural and a green nature friendly.

Old Post Apr 8th, 2009 02:20 AM
angelsmile is currently offline Click here to Send angelsmile a Private Message Find more posts by angelsmile Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote