KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Signature Forum » ScarletSpeed Sigs

ScarletSpeed Sigs
Started by: ScarletSpeed

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dyno
Authority

ScarletSpeed Sigs

Just started messing around making sigs and just thought I'd post a few of them on here, and hopefully get some tips and/or constructive criticism from some of you veteran sig makerslaughing out loud

remember I have just started so they suck but hopefully they will get better soon with some help from you guys laughing out loud

The are a bit plain just now but that is only because I am not too good with photoshop, so once I get used to it I will hopefully be making them a bit more exciting.

here are a couple

(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Dyno on Apr 18th, 2008 at 04:50 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:37 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

more

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:38 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 04:40 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Got some nice work there thumb up

Good luck in your sig making.....and..dont forget there are links in this section for helping with photoshop and making sigs in general smile

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 05:09 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

quote: (post)
Originally posted by starlock
Got some nice work there thumb up

Good luck in your sig making.....and..dont forget there are links in this section for helping with photoshop and making sigs in general smile

Thanks Starsmile

aw yeah so there is laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 05:15 PM
Dyno
Authority

new one

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:12 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

nice.

You're such a nerd though

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:13 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Strangelove
nice.

You're such a nerd though

The coolest nerd there is cool

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:16 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

sexy, too

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:22 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

more

same but kinda different

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 09:41 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Nice, for the Vegeta one with the 3 squares I would suggest saving as a gif or png since they pick up transparency.

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:21 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Nice, for the Vegeta one with the 3 squares I would suggest saving as a gif or png since they pick up transparency.

aw thanks man I didn't have a clue how to get the background transparent laughing out loud that is what I was going for laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:25 PM
Dyno
Authority

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:31 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

there you go wink

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:33 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
there you go wink

woohoo, cheersstick out tongue, they are still a tad rough but who cares I am not gonna use them anyway laughing out loud just practicestick out tongue

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 10:36 PM
Dyno
Authority

another new one

Last edited by Dyno on Apr 18th, 2008 at 11:15 PM

Old Post Apr 18th, 2008 11:12 PM
Dyno
Authority

Kakashi

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 01:05 AM
Dyno
Authority

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 03:19 AM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

You have the right ideas going, I see a lot of potential in them. Remember not to stick to one size; larger is not necesarily better. But I like a lot of them, you're very good for a 'beginner'. Keep up the good work.

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 11:43 AM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
You have the right ideas going, I see a lot of potential in them. Remember not to stick to one size; larger is not necesarily better. But I like a lot of them, you're very good for a 'beginner'. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Fox, it means a lot coming from you stick out tongue, hopefully once I get used to photoshop a bit more and figure out how to blend and such I will get better laughing out loud

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 12:11 PM