KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » My name is Hitler and I have come to join the moderation

My name is Hitler and I have come to join the moderation
Started by: Faux Hitler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Faux Hitler
Restricted

Account Restricted

My name is Hitler and I have come to join the moderation

I hear the moderators here require someone more liberal and I see myself as the 'final solution'.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:09 PM
Faux Hitler is currently offline Click here to Send Faux Hitler a Private Message Find more posts by Faux Hitler Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dave_97
Party Dave

wow

Lazers_go_pew_pew_pew

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:11 PM
Dave_97 is currently offline Click here to Send Dave_97 a Private Message Find more posts by Dave_97 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

As a real descendent of Adolf Hitler I find this charade a disgusting mockery...and would ask you to drop it.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:40 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Bardock the Nazi

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 01:53 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

*yawn*

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:24 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

It is my profound wish that you be dragged throught a sty by a demented pig.

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:26 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Well, the laws of deductive reasoning would allow for one to conclude that the poster, who is now banned, chose the word Nazi in description of the moderating. This poster came back as a fake account.

I would presume that this is Mairuzu's fake account since he used "Nazi" yesterday to describe the mods.

There is another, less likely, possibility for who this person is: A formerly banned member who read Mairuzu's post and mod comments and felt some sort of attraction to the Nazi comment. This person then created the fake account and is now getting their giggles on.

However, the first is the most likely.

Elementary, my Dear Watson.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:27 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Röland
Masked Vigilante

Fail Hitler is fail.

A TRUE Hitler wouldn't "join" the moderation, he would overthrow it.

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:37 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ultimate Wil
Faster than a bullet

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Röland
Fail Hitler is fail.

A TRUE Hitler wouldn't "join" the moderation, he would overthrow it.

Exactly

Starlock Rocks at Making Sigs...Judas Priest is Back!

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:43 PM
Ultimate Wil is currently offline Click here to Send Ultimate Wil a Private Message Find more posts by Ultimate Wil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
Well, the laws of deductive reasoning would allow for one to conclude that the poster, who is now banned, chose the word Nazi in description of the moderating. This poster came back as a fake account.

I would presume that this is Mairuzu's fake account since he used "Nazi" yesterday to describe the mods.

There is another, less likely, possibility for who this person is: A formerly banned member who read Mairuzu's post and mod comments and felt some sort of attraction to the Nazi comment. This person then created the fake account and is now getting their giggles on.

However, the first is the most likely.

Elementary, my Dear Watson.
That would make sense if calling any sort of authority nazis or fascist is an uncommon thing, since it is the first line of insult in such a case usually it would throw of your deductions slightly, imo.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 02:48 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
That would make sense if calling any sort of authority nazis or fascist is an uncommon thing, since it is the first line of insult in such a case usually it would throw of your deductions slightly, imo.

Not at all. It makes perfect sense since the accusation came from one person just yesterday, and one mod, just yesterday, went into detail in an apologetic to that comment.

Also, the name and the post from the poster is very telling of the above situation.

That and Nazi is not used very often to describe the mods and fascist has never been referenced to the mods, to my knowledge.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:52 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's not Mairuzu, trust me.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:56 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Not at all. It makes perfect sense since the accusation came from one person just yesterday, and one mod, just yesterday, went into detail in an apologetic to that comment.

Also, the name and the post from the poster is very telling of the above situation.

That and Nazi is not used very often to describe the mods and fascist has never been referenced to the mods, to my knowledge.

Are you joking? Nazis and fascists is probably the most common insult about the Mod's as a whole when someone complains about them.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 03:58 PM
dadudemon

Are you joking? Nazis and fascists is probably the most common insult about the Mod's as a whole when someone complains about them.

Not here.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:07 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by The Grey Fox
It's not Mairuzu, trust me.

Then it is the latter?

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:07 PM
Bardock42

Not here.
Hmm, fair enough, though I disagree

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:09 PM
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

Then it is the latter?
Probably. But it's not Mairuzu, I know that much. In fact, it might be Ken, from the way he types, or Ahsoka Tona.

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:10 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Not here.

dadudemon, when you're wrong, you're wrong. Bardock is the correct one here. It's been used so many times that it's just turned into "yawn and move on", and has led us to wonder if people know of anything evil from history beyond Nazis.

Anyway, thread has no purpose but to troll, so closing.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Apr 13th, 2009 04:54 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote