KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » 'I Agree With What You Tell Me' Game!

'I Agree With What You Tell Me' Game!
Started by: Ya Krunk'd Floo

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (31): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

The 'F*ck me! I Agree With What You Tell Me' Game!

"Surely, Shirley, there can't be a stupid game in the Great General Discussion Forum?!?!", I hear your good-taste buds mutter...Well, let's see shall we...

The idea for this idea struck me like a fly in the mouth as I was hurtling down a mountain near where I live. I was listening to 'Killing In The Name', when I thought..."Anyone who doesn't like Rage Against The Machine is an idiot!". This then led me to this. Then, led me to thinking, "How about a game where we find out who's down with who in the discussion department?"

Anyway...

The premise is simple: Post an opinion - be it political, social, ethical, religious, philosophical, scientifical, or emotional - and the next person can only post if they agree with it. This then leads them to expressing their own opinion for the next fool who finds it agreeable to agree with. And so on.

I shall begin with an opinion that is likely to be popularly agreed upon for the sake of getting this going...People are welcome to get very specific once the ball is rolling.

My Opinion: Torturing people isn't a very nice thing to do.

Nothing of him that doth fade
But doth suffer a sea-change
Into something rich and strange.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 11:20 AM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Somehow I was pretty sure it referenced "Killing in the Name". Good Idea anyways (which doesn't mean that the song isn't great). Now back to the game:

I agree

Opinion:
Genocide is justifiable.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 11:22 AM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fishy

Disagree, its wrong even if you can justify it for yourself.

Opinion: an eye for an eye is a good law system.

Thanks TWelling4Ever

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:04 PM
Fishy is currently offline Click here to Send Fishy a Private Message Find more posts by Fishy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sir Whirlysplat
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
Somehow I was pretty sure it referenced "Killing in the Name". Good Idea anyways (which doesn't mean that the song isn't great). Now back to the game:

I agree

Opinion:
Genocide is justifiable.

Not in Austria smile

herd behavior is a comical thing - Thanks Silver Spider

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:06 PM
Sir Whirlysplat is currently offline Click here to Send Sir Whirlysplat a Private Message Find more posts by Sir Whirlysplat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Opinion - A united humanity led by a world government would be a good thing.

From even the greatest of horrors irony is seldom absent.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:13 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Fishy
Disagree, its wrong even if you can justify it for yourself.

Opinion: an eye for an eye is a good law system.

Disagree. Don't think it is fair and not suitable for a human community.

Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
Opinion - A united humanity led by a world government would be a good thing.

Agree (under certain circumstances)
Originally posted by Sir Whirlysplat
Not in Austria smile

Not a fact game, now is it?

Opinion: Compassion is an ilussion

[Question to YK'dF]Does it need to be my opinion or can it be a general opinion?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:14 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Agree (under certain circumstances)

Remember in Starship Troopers, Earth was run by the Federation.

Next opinion: Swanson makes the best frozen chicken pot pie dinners. Better than Healthy Choice, Stouffer's (close 2nd), and Banquet.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:27 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by botankus

Next opinion: Swanson makes the best frozen chicken pot pie dinners. Better than Healthy Choice, Stouffer's (close 2nd), and Banquet.

Yeah, it wasn't that bad though. But I said under certain circumstances....

By the way, may God forgive me for misspelling "Illusion", I can not.

I forward your opinion since neither of them is known to me:

"Swanson makes the best frozen chicken pot pie dinners. Better than Healthy Choice, Stouffer's (close 2nd), and Banquet"

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:31 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

[Question to YK'dF]Does it need to be my opinion or can it be a general opinion?

[Answer to Bardock42] As long as you agree with it, it can be either.

[Question to the myself] Didn't I say you can only post a following opinion if you agreed with the previous one?

[Answer to myself] Yes, I did.

[Question to everyone else] Should we stick with how it's evolved, or return to my original genesis?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:37 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo is currently offline Click here to Send Ya Krunk'd Floo a Private Message Find more posts by Ya Krunk'd Floo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
[Answer to Bardock42] As long as you agree with it, it can be either.

[Question to the myself] Didn't I say you can only post a following opinion if you agreed with the previous one?

[Answer to myself] Yes, I did.

[Question to everyone else] Should we stick with how it's evolved, or return to my original genesis?

Won't that take a lot of Speed out of that game? I mean most people won't agree with "To kill innocent Babies is funny and should be done on a Daily basis" .... you shouldn't kill your own thread....Threadicide is evil (agree or Disagree?)

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:41 PM
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

That wasn't the Federation though, although it seemed to work. Something a bit more along the lines of the Star Trek Federation might be better. Still, in theory, in the right circumstances, I stand by my opinion.

Stick with how it's evolved. And as to frozen meals - all frozen meals are bad, but swansons is indeed the best of a bad bunch.

Opinion - The Da Vinci Code doesn't deserve all the hoo ha and praise it's gotten since it was released. (Waits for abuse from Dan Brown fan-boys and girls)

Last edited by Imperial_Samura on Feb 21st, 2006 at 12:58 PM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:44 PM
Imperial_Samura is currently offline Click here to Send Imperial_Samura a Private Message Find more posts by Imperial_Samura Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Oh! I hope I follow Imperial_Samura because I agree completely! I absolutely hated The Da Vinci Code. It's nothing more than crap.

Opinion - Bush should be impeached.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:47 PM
Bardock42

Oh! I hope I follow Imperial_Samura because I agree completely! I absolutely hated The Da Vinci Code. It's nothing more than crap.

Opinion - Bush should be impeached.

Disagree

[edit] Is that the way you want it or should I jsut not say anything?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 12:53 PM
Ya Krunk'd Floo
Moving with the swell.

Despite enjoying a god-complex, I shall acquiesce with evolution. Let it roll...

Why did you disagree?

Opinion - Religion is one of the main causes of global disharmony.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:01 PM
Bardock42

Despite enjoying a god-complex, I shall acquiesce with evolution. Let it roll...

Why did you disagree?

Opinion - Religion is one of the main causes of global disharmony.

I disagreed cause for some reason and although very much disliking some of his actions I don't think an impeachment is justified....maybe cause I think he screws the reast of the world much more than his own people.

Now back to the Game.

I agree, it is certainly one of the major causes, there's almost no doubt about that.

Opinion: A human should always think about him/herself first.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:06 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

I disagreed cause for some reason and although very much disliking some of his actions I don't think an impeachment is justified....maybe cause I think he screws the reast of the world much more than his own people.

Now back to the Game.

I agree, it is certainly one of the major causes, there's almost no doubt about that.

Opinion: A human should always think about him/herself first.

I agree

Opinion: McDonalds is better than Burger King

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:09 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
botankus
Bass-ackwards

Oh, yeah, I agree. Burger King's burgers are too small, their "atmosphere" too worn, their fries just not cutting it, and their commercials are too creepy!

Opinion: Coke products over Pepsi products, but my exception is Mountain Dew over Mello Yello. Who's with me on this one?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:10 PM
botankus is currently offline Click here to Send botankus a Private Message Find more posts by botankus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Imperial_Samura
Anticrust Smurf

Coke products over Pepsi products, but my exception is Mountain Dew over Mello Yello. Who's with me on this one?

Mello Yello. Eww.

Opinion - Ignorance is bliss is a horrible concept that should cured with knowledge at every opportunity.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:13 PM
k00L kiD
life is a dream

Oh, yeah, I agree. Burger King's burgers are too small, their "atmosphere" too worn, their fries just not cutting it, and their commercials are too creepy!

Opinion: Coke products over Pepsi products, but my exception is Mountain Dew over Mello Yello. Who's with me on this one?

Disagree, Pepsi was always sweeter than Coke

Opinion: The movie The Brothers Grimm was garbage

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:14 PM
k00L kiD is currently offline Click here to Send k00L kiD a Private Message Find more posts by k00L kiD Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Could we maybe not make that an OT Thread? I mean there must be some decent opinions here.....somewhere....please...

Old Post Feb 21st, 2006 01:16 PM