KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters
Started by: Phoenix

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Phoe's Harry Potter Game - Characters

We have permission from Ush, so post your character name, physical description and a bit about their history and personality.

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 03:20 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

kool , i want to join , i just need to make up my character

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Oct 14th, 2003 08:13 PM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

Lady(Mykyra)Frost is a character I made in a carry on. She is a tall thin sexy woman with long sleek jet black hair that falls down to her lower back, icey blue eyes that have very high defined eyebrows arched above them and thick lucious lips.

Her robes are white with silver shimmering sparkles on them. The trimming of her robe is shimmering silver.

She was the former Head Mistress of Grenadeau Grenalies Sorcery School in Greenland and a distant relative of Sirius Black. She has been assigned as the Head Mistress at Hogwart's. After Lucious Malfoy having kept Cornelious Fudge constantly under the imperious curse and feeding him wrongful information he was removed from his position, thus Dumbledore has replaced him. big grin

She is an animagi that portrays a white tiger.

She has a very cool personality smile. Those that don't know her personally thinks she is a bit mysterious. Those that know her well know that she is very loyal, trustworthy and is always up for an adventure. It isn't wise to cross her, unless you want to be turned into ice. Her best magical ability is freeze things with her eyes.

Her favorite season is winter, where she can be found boarding on her Snotrum 2003, a snowboard broom, wherever there is fresh powder.

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Oct 15th, 2003 at 07:50 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:11 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

my characters name is, tai rydell
hieght:6,2
eye colour:emerald green eyes
solid build bald head skin complextion is lightly tanned

tai rydell is a defense against the dark arts teacher, deputy princible
a retired aurora, animagnus which he transforms into a really large silver gorilla. His personality is easy goin but when duty calls he is stern but not harsh with a great love for qudditch. His hobbies r creating moving art and spells which r really dodgy

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:52 AM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~Air Angel~
Armed & Dangerous

oh yeah.....Lady Frost is very light skinned...almost pale and she's 5'9.

HA...i just thought of something....my character kinda reminds me of a cross between Angeline Jolie and Liv Tyler............I wasn't planning on that....LOL! rolling on floor laughing

Currently Writing: An Adventure Bookl!!!

Last edited by ~Air Angel~ on Oct 15th, 2003 at 10:15 AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 09:19 AM
~Air Angel~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Air Angel~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Air Angel~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dracos_vanilla
I taught Draco smirking

My character Aileen Malfoy (for friends Yuna, Aileen or Ail, Leen etc.) She looks exactly like on pic below. She's 5'9, pale skinned (or sumthin like that:P), umm...what else. She's very friendly, intelligent, trustworthy, shy, forceful, very emotional, brave, enduring, mysterious, and every1 can tell her everything. (I think that this is all, what I have to say ab her. Oh and she's also in my siggy :Pbig grin lol)(her clothing is like this or some more wizardish (s?))

Attachment: yuna[1].jpg
This has been downloaded 227 time(s).

<-- she looks exactlynlike me ;0 (seriously)

And then I saw him. He was wearing black baggy trousers and black turtle neck jumper. His hair weren't gelled anymore, which made him even more sexy. Snowflakes were flying everywhere around him. He was alone. I loved him like that. I love my Draco...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 02:37 PM
Dracos_vanilla is currently offline Click here to Send Dracos_vanilla a Private Message Find more posts by Dracos_vanilla Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

quote:
Originally posted by airangel429
Lady(Mykyra)Frost is a character I made in a carry on. She is a tall thin sexy woman with long sleek jet black hair that falls down to her lower back, icey blue eyes that have very high defined eyebrows arched above them and thick lucious lips.

Her robes are white with silver shimmering sparkles on them. The trimming of her robe is shimmering silver.

She was the former Head Mistress of Grenadeau Grenalies Sorcery School in Greenland and a distant relative of Sirius Black. She has been assigned as the Head Mistress at Hogwart's. After Lucious Malfoy having kept Cornelious Fudge constantly under the imperious curse and feeding him wrongful information he was removed from his position, thus Dumbledore has replaced him. big grin

She is an animagi that portrays a white tiger.

She has a very cool personality smile. Those that don't know her personally thinks she is a bit mysterious. Those that know her well know that she is very loyal, trustworthy and is always up for an adventure. It isn't wise to cross her, unless you want to be turned into ice. Her best magical ability is freeze things with her eyes.

Her favorite season is winter, where she can be found boarding on her Snotrum 2003, a snowboard broom, wherever there is fresh powder.

is VERY cool, but maybe you could make her a bit less... perfect? Give her some faults, like a tendancy to be sharp with people, or a crooked nose or something!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:26 PM
Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Can I join in?! stick out tongue

Happy Dance Go Banana Go Banana! Go! Go! Happy Dance

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:31 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

yeh sure!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:34 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

I will play extras and teachers and authorities when they are needed ((will you too its magic, as we are in charge?))

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:34 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

but I will also have a character I will use, but she won't be a main character

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:35 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

Name - Tria
Stuff about her - Half Wizard, Half High Elf ((from the Forbidden Forest))
VERY Short and skinny ((only 5 foot 2)). Long white hair, pointy nose and elbows, slanted eyes and eyebrows, grey eyes and very pale. irritable and unrasonable, looked down upon by elves because she cannot manage their sorcery, looked down upon by wizards because she cannot manage many of their spells

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:37 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

cool, ok...

My name is Draceana, about 5.7", thin and pale.
She has Brown eyes, Long blonde hair, curly.

(I'm describing my self in r/l .. lol.. I'll post pic, too..)

She comes from a long line of wizards, The family name is, Ciryatan.
(Can I be a student? or do I have to be a teacher?)

Attachment: weee.jpg
This has been downloaded 212 time(s).

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:39 PM
CandyKoRn is currently offline Click here to Send CandyKoRn a Private Message Find more posts by CandyKoRn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

How do people feel about one change, that Sirius is actually alive? If you don't want it, its no biggie, but I know a lot of eople think sirius is not dead. If we decide to have him alive, we must decide HOW he is not dead....

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:39 PM
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

you can be whoever you like!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:41 PM
CandyKoRn
In Orlando Blooms Pant's

Okay then.. I'm a student.. umm.. hmm.. I'll be a 5th year. lol.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:49 PM
silver_tears

phoe can i join eek!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:52 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Phoenix
Luna Lovegood

yay!! silver!!!!! ((you can take that as a yes!)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:57 PM
silver_tears

i already did wink happy
ill go make meself a character big grin

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 07:58 PM
silver_tears is currently offline Click here to Send silver_tears a Private Message Find more posts by silver_tears Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
silver_tears

okay here she is big grin
My character would have long blondish brown hair that sweeps down her back.... beautiful shimmering blue eyes with emerald green specks..........nice build......longish legs....tanned.......a little on the taller side.......and a belly button ring yes
and shes kinda flirty and giggly as well as loyal trustworthy and a great friend as well as listener big grin shes also gets along with almost everyone and has the ability to sense who is bad evil face
shes an animagi and turns into a unicorn.........and is in 5th year big grin
her bad side is she likes to gossip embarrasment

Old Post Oct 15th, 2003 08:13 PM