KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fluffy Bunnies and Teddy bears for Jedi Priestess

Fluffy Bunnies and Teddy bears for Jedi Priestess
Started by: DaCanadianMoose

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosey
Gone

Love Fluffy Bunnies and Teddy bears for Jedi Priestess

** SOOTHING VOICE**

All is fine in the meadow of milk and honey.

No disturbing images or thoughts here.

Just fluffy bunnies and happy teddy bears, meandering and having a picnic in happy valley.

Uh oh....*laugh* it looks like Fluffy bunny has spilled some milk on Teddy's pants.

What's this? Teddy appears to be upset, and is chastising Mr Bunny.

Oh my, Mr Bunny is replying with an obscene hand gesture.

*SHRILL SHRIEKING VOICE*

OH FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY! Teddy has CHOPPED OFF Mr Bunny's HEAD with a butter knife! There is blood everywhere people...everywhere...Oh my God.....there are...stringy things coming out of bunny's neck....Oh Christ Oh Christ Oh Christ....

*VOMITING SOUNDS*

No...the teddy....he's spotted me....no...no! NOOOOOO! Leave me BE Peter Cottontail! NO!!!! I just....*glurg* my eyes.....ahhhh......help....m............................................................................................................................

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 05:57 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo_Version 7
Smile (:

Coolness.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:08 PM
Neo_Version 7 is currently offline Click here to Send Neo_Version 7 a Private Message Find more posts by Neo_Version 7 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Poor Mr. Bunny and Moose. But what happned to Teddy?

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:09 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DaCanadianMoose
** SOOTHING VOICE**

All is fine in the meadow of milk and honey.

No disturbing images or thoughts here.

Just fluffy bunnies and happy teddy bears, meandering and having a picnic in happy valley.

Uh oh....*laugh* it looks like Fluffy bunny has spilled some milk on Teddy's pants.

What's this? Teddy appears to be upset, and is chastising Mr Bunny.

Oh my, Mr Bunny is replying with an obscene hand gesture.

*SHRILL SHRIEKING VOICE*

OH FOR THE LOVE OF HUMANITY! Teddy has CHOPPED OFF Mr Bunny's HEAD with a butter knife! There is blood everywhere people...everywhere...Oh my God.....there are...stringy things coming out of bunny's neck....Oh Christ Oh Christ Oh Christ....

*VOMITING SOUNDS*

No...the teddy....he's spotted me....no...no! NOOOOOO! Leave me BE Peter Cottontail! NO!!!! I just....*glurg* my eyes.....ahhhh......help....m............................................................................................................................

My favorite bedtime story. happy

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:10 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

We have him in our sights...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:11 PM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

LMFAO you SPAZ! I love you Scott.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:13 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by silent dreams
Poor Mr. Bunny and Moose. But what happned to Teddy?

Teddy Q. Bear, 27 inches high, less than one pound, is currently on the run from authorities and is comsidered a fugitive. He is considered stuffed and dangerous. If you encounter him DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TAKE INTO CUSTODY.

Call 1 800 Get Tedy

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:36 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
LMFAO you SPAZ! I love you Scott.

big grin

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:37 PM
krillinite

no and I used to like teddy bears...

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:38 PM
krillinite is currently offline Click here to Send krillinite a Private Message Find more posts by krillinite Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

Teddy Q. Bear, 27 inches high, less than one pound, is currently on the run from authorities and is comsidered a fugitive. He is considered stuffed and dangerous. If you encounter him DO NOT ATTEMPT TO TAKE INTO CUSTODY.

Call 1 800 Get Tedy

(please log in to view the image)

laughing

and to think.....I have a teddy bear right now.....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 06:38 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bloigen
Restricted

Account Restricted

....He is considered stuffed and dangerous....

laughing out loud

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You were adopted.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:07 PM
Bloigen is currently offline Click here to Send Bloigen a Private Message Find more posts by Bloigen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

laughing

and to think.....I have a teddy bear right now.....

**Rough, police voice*

Ma'am, step away from the bear....*draws gun*

*shows the picture of the gun to the bear*

I have one JUST like this in my holster, son....you're toast. cool

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:09 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

*Throws teddy out the window with a bloodied butter knife in it's hands*

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:14 PM
Ms Chelle
ubuntu

blink laughing out loud omg....there are no words good enough.

made by Scribble

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:16 PM
Ms Chelle is currently offline Click here to Send Ms Chelle a Private Message Find more posts by Ms Chelle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

*Throws teddy out the window with a bloodied butter knife in it's hands*

That is considered aiding and abetting a fugitive. I'll see you rot in jail for THAT one Missy..... *evil cop glare*

*** NOTE *** The role of Moose is played by Tommy Lee Jones.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:20 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

laughing out loud noooo! I didn't kill anyone! He threatned to kill me if I told anyone!

lets see.....who should play me.....

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:21 PM
Moosey
Gone

laughing out loud noooo! I didn't kill anyone! He threatned to kill me if I told anyone!

lets see.....who should play me.....

You just threw him out a window! That in turn, has helped him to escape.

Waiiiiiit.....we're 16 stories up. *looks down from window*

Ooh boy, that's not pretty......

It appears that his fall was broken by....by.....can it be? Allyn? eek!

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:24 PM
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

laughing out loud but he had a knife to my throat! and when he looked to see where the cops were, and I grabbed him and threw him! poor Allyn....never stood a chance against the falling bear...

the part of SD is played by.....Jessica Alba! no wait...I don't know who.

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Jan 4th, 2006 at 07:31 PM

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:26 PM
Blue Dragon
X/1999 = best anime ever!

The end is near...I feel in coming. Men talking about fluffy bunnies & teddy bears! It's unreal!

We must not let them disappear! Act now & together we can save them.
Credit to Kuchiki.

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:30 PM
Blue Dragon is currently offline Click here to Send Blue Dragon a Private Message Find more posts by Blue Dragon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

laughing out loud but he had a knife to my throat! and when he looked to see where the cops were, and I grabbed him and threw him! poor Allyn....never stood a chance against the falling bear...

Well then, that's different....I guess we can let bygones be bygones....*morphs into Brad Pitt* I guess I can be nice to you again. smile

Yes, poor Allyn, (who, incidentally, was played by Carrot-top). It's going to be weeks before they can clean all of that up. sad

Old Post Jan 4th, 2006 07:30 PM