KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » what would you rate it?

what would you rate it?
Started by: gambit88

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
gambit88
Blackout

what would you rate it?

from 1 to 10
1. crappy
2. not as crappy as 1but still crappy
3. it stunk
4. i didn't like it to much
5. it's ok
6. pretty good movie
7. good movie
8. great movie
9. awsome movie
10. one of the best movies i've ever seen in my life

i give it a 10 i loved it

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 02:02 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
.:[Kamikaze]:.
*Jack Sparrow's Bird!*

i give it 10 too i loved it n i loved Captain Jack Sparrow he was soo funneh but the film was wiiiicked big grin

love I LOVE JOHNNY D!!! love
happy Fallen Jedi cool Aqua
rock Caribbean_Chick
Kofmaster, Spear
cool cogger15

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:28 PM
.:[Kamikaze]:. is currently offline Click here to Send .:[Kamikaze]:. a Private Message Find more posts by .:[Kamikaze]:. Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

it was a taaaaad draggywink

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 06:56 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Coshlo
Im the coolest! No doubt!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 07:54 PM
Coshlo is currently offline Click here to Send Coshlo a Private Message Find more posts by Coshlo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

yea jack sparrow is the best he has to have the most well written script ever

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:17 PM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punker69

10 now doubt awesome movie good humor and the action and graphics blew me away.Definetly in my top ten movies of all time.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 09:19 PM
Punker69 is currently offline Click here to Send Punker69 a Private Message Find more posts by Punker69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

quote:
Originally posted by gambit88
yea jack sparrow is the best he has to have the most well written script ever

the script was written for him it was all by johnny - well almost all of the funny lines anyway.

Old Post Dec 10th, 2003 10:08 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

I give it a 9.999... because it was absoultely awsome but nobody's perfectwinkeven though that movie was so close it scared me

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:09 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

quote:
Originally posted by bLooMiLiCioUs
the script was written for him it was all by johnny - well almost all of the funny lines anyway.
yea Johnny's one of those actors who adds in more lines to make it as perfect as possible.. and alot of the funny parts were already in the script except not said the same way.. so he pretty much made them up Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:11 AM
WeAreTheWorld is currently offline Click here to Send WeAreTheWorld a Private Message Find more posts by WeAreTheWorld Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
metallicachick
::RaWr::

10 of course!!!!

Made by Darth Revan! Thanks a bunch! happy

reading OvErLy ObSeSsEd WiTh HaRrY pOtTeR reading

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:18 AM
metallicachick is currently offline Click here to Send metallicachick a Private Message Find more posts by metallicachick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yeah mine is close enough to 10.. why don't I just round it off.. I hope the sequel will be just as goodyes

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 03:48 AM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

10! Definitely on the top 5 movie list in my little world.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 08:13 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

you're little world eh.. we I think it's one of top five in the spanish main.. not just the spanish main love.. the entire ocean

laughing sorry couldn't help myselfembarrasment

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:54 PM
Naz
Super Senior Member

9.99999....the corset joke was lame, but i loved capt.jack sparrow, he was soooo funny

Old Post Dec 11th, 2003 11:59 PM
Naz is currently offline Click here to Send Naz a Private Message Find more posts by Naz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

yea I know.. you like pain.. try wearing a corset.. it was pretty corny.. but oh well.. it was still the best movie everyes

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 12:07 AM
sandman26
old but new

i give it a 9

Old Post Dec 12th, 2003 11:46 PM
sandman26 is currently offline Click here to Send sandman26 a Private Message Find more posts by sandman26 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadge
just me!!

i say a toss up between 9 and 10!!!!!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 05:34 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sparrows Angel
Kaylu

10 definetely

created by the talented Godshinto
"Where are you going? I was gonna make espresso."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 07:03 PM
Sparrows Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Sparrows Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Sparrows Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WeAreTheWorld

everyone loves this moviebig grinbig grinyes

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:21 PM
Ariadne
Frodo Lives

quote:
Originally posted by nazgulinthedark
9.99999....the corset joke was lame, but i loved capt.jack sparrow, he was soooo funny

I agree, but my friend said that her dad didn't laugh at all in the movie until that line, which I find rather amusing, seeing as there are a million funnier ones smile

Old Post Dec 13th, 2003 11:42 PM
Ariadne is currently offline Click here to Send Ariadne a Private Message Find more posts by Ariadne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote