KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Sloppy Seconds?

Sloppy Seconds?
Started by: Moosey

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Moosey
Gone

Question Sloppy Seconds?

Just curious as to whether anyone has ever taken someone else's sloppy seconds?

Not just sexually, but I mean, where you take up with some acquaintance's ex after they break up?

Just curious, as it's happened to a friend of mine and we both think it's rather sad.

956,000: Moosey

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:47 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Grinning Goku

When the hell did you get back?

PSN handle: B_B_Kang

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:49 PM
Grinning Goku is currently offline Click here to Send Grinning Goku a Private Message Find more posts by Grinning Goku Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Grinning Goku
When the hell did you get back?

Sorry, I should have let you know..... confused

Couple days ago, why?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:49 PM
Moosey is currently offline Click here to Send Moosey a Private Message Find more posts by Moosey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Originally posted by Moosey
Just curious as to whether anyone has ever taken someone else's sloppy seconds?

Not just sexually, but I mean, where you take up with some acquaintance's ex after they break up?

Just curious, as it's happened to a friend of mine and we both think it's rather sad.

Is is very sad. I agree. but hey.. some people have no other options..

I do feel sorry for them.

..T H I N K I N G.. ..B E E A N.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:52 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

do what you gotta do

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:53 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Piggle Humsy
Is is very sad. I agree. but hey.. some people have no other options..

I do feel sorry for them.

Very true.

Someone hanging around until the person they are after breaks up with their partner and then jumps on it.

I would rather be single.

ESPECIALLY when the person that they are waiting for is COMPLETELY not worth it!!!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:54 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Very true.

Someone hanging around until the person they are after breaks up with their partner and then jumps on it.

I would rather be single.

ESPECIALLY when the person that they are waiting for is COMPLETELY not worth it!!!

Indeed.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:57 PM
Piggle Humsy is currently offline Click here to Send Piggle Humsy a Private Message Find more posts by Piggle Humsy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

are any women?

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:57 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Indeed.

So I'm on target then?

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 05:58 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

So I'm on target then?

BULLSEYE!

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:01 PM
REXXXX
Networking

If the person is totally not worth it then it is sad, and personally I think people need to recuperate between relationships. I got broken off with after a nearly two years relationship and didn't get back into a serious one until eight months later. Still in that one, too.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:04 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ax3l
Dream Finder

I'd like sloppy firsts. ;_;

One little spark...

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:07 PM
Ax3l is currently offline Click here to Send Ax3l a Private Message Find more posts by Ax3l Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

Originally posted by Captain REX
If the person is totally not worth it then it is sad, and personally I think people need to recuperate between relationships. I got broken off with after a nearly two years relationship and didn't get back into a serious one until eight months later. Still in that one, too.

This is what I am talking about. Going directly to that person who broke it off with another person before they've even had time to deal with the breakup. That's pathetic.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:08 PM
Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

Yeah, I think people should recuperate too.

I'm just gonna enjoy being single, well I already am but yeah I think it's sad when people feel the need to rush straight into another relationship, or pretend to, it's like they're so worthless they need someone else to fill the hole or something.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:09 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, totally not going to kid myself; if my current relationship ends then I will be playing the field. I'm a freshmen in college, after all.

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:12 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Moosey
Gone

I'm just gonna enjoy being single, well I already am but yeah I think it's sad when people feel the need to rush straight into another relationship, or pretend to, it's like they're so worthless they need someone else to fill the hole or something.

Ah yes, Piggle...right.....

Moosey
Gone

Yeah, totally not going to kid myself; if my current relationship ends then I will be playing the field. I'm a freshmen in college, after all.

Oh Jaisus, you should be anyhow.... mad

Mairuzu
Old School Cool

How is that sad? some people feel the need for companion ship, you cant really judge what you dont understand

TGFwashere

Old Post Apr 16th, 2009 06:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Shove off, my girlfriend rocks. stick out tongue

Piggle Humsy
Wiggle4life

That doesn't sound very positive