KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » 6th Harry Potter Book

6th Harry Potter Book
Started by: Harry_Fan09

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (17): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harry_Fan09

6th Harry Potter Book

Hey ya'll
ok ya'll lets play a lil game, i'm gunna write the beginning of the 6th Harry Potter book and then yall post the next part of it and we can all take it in turns of the story, sound like fun??

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:56 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

ok here's the beginning hope ya'll like it and will join in!!!

After another long and extremely hot day at Private Dr. Harry lay on his bed daydreaming.( which is how he spent most of his time lately.) It was only two weeks into the summer holidays and he was already tired of being at Private Dr. But he didn’t really know where he wanted to be, sometimes he wished that he would be at The Burrow with Ron and Hermione and at other times he thought that he was just better off away from them. He wasn’t sure that he was ready to talk to them about Sirius, or what Dumbledore had told him nearly four weeks ago in his office. Harry wasn’t ready to see Hermione and Ron’s reactions when he would tell them that he would have to fight Voldemort and one of them was going to have to kill the other. Harry no longer felt like a normal 15 year old boy, he felt different, odd, and lost. He no longer felt anything he didn’t care what people said about him or wether or not they were on his side. last year he spent the whole year worrying if someone thought he was a nutter but now he really didn’t care. He wasn’t worried about homework, or classes, he even didn’t care if Cho liked him any more, Because he knew that eventually he would either have to die or become a murderer. Just then Harry’s thoughts were interrupted by Aunt Petunia’s yells,
“ Harry!!! Get down here you have to clear the table!!.”
Harry got up and slowly went downstairs. Without really seeing it he picked up a plate off the table and brought it to the sink.
“ No complaining, no yelling, even no talking, what’s wrong with you boy, are you up to something?” asked uncle Vernon who was sitting at the table with the newspaper.
“ No” Harry replied.
“ Just not the same any more”
And this was true he felt like a total and complete stranger to himself.
“ Awww did you actually love that rotten and no good Godfather of yours?” asked his Uncle.
“ How did you find out about that?” Harry demanded.
“ Got a letter from some guy by the name of lets see what was it…..Weasel?”
“ You mean Weasley?” said Harry
“ Yes that’s it, got a letter about a week ago telling me about how your good for nothing God-”
“ HE WAS NOT GOOD FOR NOTHING HE WAS GREATER THEN YOU’LL EVER BE! YOU NEED TO SHUT UP ABOUT STUFF YOU DON’T EVEN KNOW ABOUT!!!” Harry yelled at his Uncle and with that he ran back up to his room. He slammed the door shut and was surprised to find out that his Uncle didn’t come to his room, He was probably scared that if he would then he would right a letter to mad-eye Moody and have him come up here. Harry went back to the moment when they were at the train station and remembered his uncle’s expression when Moody threatend him that if he found out that he was treating Harry badly then he would come here and sort him out.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:57 AM
Harry_Fan09 is currently offline Click here to Send Harry_Fan09 a Private Message Find more posts by Harry_Fan09 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harry_Fan09

(first page ^)

Old Post Mar 4th, 2005 12:58 AM
luv_danrad*^^*

it's good!! fantastic!!!!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 01:42 AM
luv_danrad*^^* is currently offline Click here to Send luv_danrad*^^* a Private Message Find more posts by luv_danrad*^^* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*
i'm weird & crazy, i know

can i write some now??

~music can be whatever you want it to be~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 02:52 AM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

I might as well add on.

Harry heard cheery noises downstairs, and somewhere in the background, he heard Vernon grunting.
If I'm lucky, he'll dance too close to that damned window of his, thought Harry angrily.

He was planning on writing to the Order soon; a day had passed already, and he was sending letters every two days.

The loss of Sirius had indeed struck him deeply. The past two weeks had been melancholy, when the shock had worn off. He couldn't sleep easily, not with the thought of what had happened.
Sirius is gone.
Sirius is gone.
Those thoughts bothered him night and day. And when Harry had finally fallen asleep, he wished he hadn't; the nightmares were even more disturbing than ever before, mostly because they were now joined by sinister visions of the veil, and the sound of Bellatrix's laughter.

Bored? Amuse yourself with Tower Defense!

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 11:53 AM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry couldnt even remember if they were this bad about Cedric, but he didnt dare and try and remember, even that still bought bad memeries.
Sirius is all Harry really had, from the Dursleys to Dumbledor to the Weasleys, they would never be his proper family!

( i would be glad to write more but in a bit of a hurry right now)

Made by the wonderful Barker .. Thanks Darling

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 03:54 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diamonds
I'm Special.

harry was being selfish about the Weasleys, he knew that. But he could not care less. all he cared about was how pointless this world was. he now could not or would not care for others. there wasn't much point, well thats what he thought anyway.
Were all gonna die anyway so why should i care? Harry thought to himself.
A sudden swoosh of an owl flying into Harry's bedroom disrupted his thoughts.
He opened it and read:
To Harry,
Hiya mate! How you? well, daft question really inst it? Me and Hermione are at the Burrow, and Dad's coming to pick you up and bring here the day after tomorrow. I cant say much about the whats happening here, but I'll tell you whats happening randomly. Well, Ginny is completely off her head about something at the moment, and is always happy and wont talk to anyone but Hermione. Fred and George aren't here most of the time, they're at their new shop, which is doing great. Percy has forgiven Dad, but they haven't spoken face-to-face yet. Anyway, Hermione is waiting to have a go and here she is...
Hi!! Ron is curious of Ginny, and he's rather annoying when he's on the subject of her and he keeps asking me what she is so happy about. I won't tell him, which annoys him. Well, we have some great news, and even though Ron does not know about it yet, he will be very excited I think. See you on Thursday Harry!! Love from Hermionexxx
See ya mate, Ron :-)
Harry put down the letter, not really feeling anything. He would be glad to get out of this place and see his friends, but he wasn't that glad. He wondered about the Order...what was happening? And what were they doing about Sirius...

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:30 PM
Diamonds is currently offline Click here to Send Diamonds a Private Message Find more posts by Diamonds Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Everything would be different if Siruis was here, sometimes Harry blamed him for everything. He was the reason for his nightmares, the curtain in the Ministary, everything.....if he had just stayed home and not been a hero..... He had to stop thinking about this he thought to himself, its distroying me!!

He thought qbout the Weasleys and what it would be like to face them and Hermione for 2 weeks, always looking at him wondering if he was alright and wasnt breaking down or something. Did he really want that?? Would he get that from Draco when he went back to school?

Harry kicked the side of his bed as he thought about everything, he was mad at Siruis, Dumbledor, Draco, the world.....he felt like he needed out as he slumped down onto his bed

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 07:53 PM
spidergrl is currently offline Click here to Send spidergrl a Private Message Find more posts by spidergrl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
syko freak

this is really cool. im not dat gud @ riting so im not gonna add any in the future maybe neway this is really good. big grin

sig made by Maya u rock rock

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:02 PM
syko freak is currently offline Click here to Send syko freak a Private Message Find more posts by syko freak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

i will latter smile

Old Post Mar 8th, 2005 09:09 PM
*~HP~* is currently offline Click here to Send *~HP~* a Private Message Find more posts by *~HP~* Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
spidergrl
Living

Harry lay looking at the roof for several minutes before he heard the floor boards creaking as someone was coming up the stairs. He didnt hop up to look who it was, as he already knew. At the same time every night this happen, his Aunt would bring him up his dinner and then go back down stairs where Vernon would make her tell him why again they were making sure he ate.
Fondly enough, Patuine merdged at the door looking in with a steaming tray of food. Like always she said nothing but walked in and placed the tray on his side table. One thing that Harry had noticed over the Summer, was that she seemed more skinnier and paler then she once was, not that she seemed to be able to get any thinner.
She turned to go, and turned her long narrow face at him,
"That better be finished by tomorrow, Im not feeding you for nothing; and well.....just eat it!!" She announced before leaving the room.
Harry hadnt been eating for days and would simply tip the food out the window to the garden below or feed it to Hedwig, who was now resting in her cage. But tonight, it seemed that the last couple of days had caught up on him and he felt like he could eat anything and everything. He reaced over to the plate and started shoving everything in, hardly making a pause to actuqlly chew anything. Harry wasnt aware at the time, but someone was watching him, Patunia was outside his room, peaking in, watching!
She turned to leave as she saw that Harry had started to eat and whispered quietly under her breath......"Good boy Harry, good boy!!"

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 05:24 PM
*~HP~*

interesting.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 08:53 PM
bookworm4lyf
And I'd Be Your Memory...

awesome guyz i mite add on tho im not that good...lol big grin

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 10:27 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bookworm4lyf

Aunt Petunia had grown rather fond of Harry over the last year, though she dared not to say it. She was frightened for Harry's safety. He just hasn't been his raucous self. Ever since his godfather died, he has been so depressed she thought. She hated the fact that Harry hated her family, though she supposed, we never were really nice to him. And now those rotten Weasleys were coming to take him away. She couldn't believe that Harry thought those shabby people were better than them.

Back in his room, Harry lay on his bed, his stomach full. I have to get over him and get on with my life, he kept telling himself. But how could I, for god's sake, he was my godfather and died because of my stupid need to be a hero! Nobody seemed to understand that. Harry thought about all the things that happened last year. He couldn't believe that he had to kill Voldemort or die himself! He knew though, that he had the greatest wizard alive on his side, Albus Dumbledore. Harry had been in so many close scrapes with the Ministry of Magic. He couldn't believe that the Umbridge woman had sent dementors on him! He hated Dolores Umbridge with all his might. She had taken away his place on the Quidditch team as "High Inquisitor"! That woman had just about created more rules than Harry had broken! Harry missed Quidditch a lot! He couldn't wait to get back on the broom and just fly. When he was flying, Harry always felt free and his troubles always flew away. This year the Dursleys hadn't locked any of his stuff away, yet they forbid him to bring any outside or downstairs. At night, if it was cloudy, Harry would sneak out on his broom to let his troubles go away for awhile. He knew this was dangerous, but he didn't care, he was being careful.

Downstairs, Aunt Petunia had had heard enough of Vernon complaining about Harry. She just couldn't take it! To everyone's surprise, especially Harry's (he was listening from his room), she stood up for Harry. She yelled and screamed at her husband. "Leave the kid alone, Vernon, I mean it, I just can't take all this complaining," she screamed,"I don't care if he is different, I always loved Lily and no matter what, I will not let anything happen to the last of Lily's memory, her son!"

Hope you like, I am not that good, told ya!

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:14 PM
bookworm4lyf is currently offline Click here to Send bookworm4lyf a Private Message Find more posts by bookworm4lyf Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Harry stood for a moment, not quite believing what he had just heard.
Aunt Petunia had stuck up for him? Last year, he accepted this possibility of the same chances that he would sprout wings and fly away. His self-estimation of his aunt went up many points.

Besides his constant quilt and nagging conscience, he was also bored. He couldn't roam the evening sky in his Firebolt. His homework was History of Magic, which natually made the do-er extremely drowsy. He was still not of age for outside-school magic. And his feet were still too weak to try and pace the length of his small room.
Hedwig sniffed, and Harry glanced at her.
He opened the cage, and she fluttered onto his forearm. He stroked her absentmindedly.
"Feeling up to another flight?" He asked quietly. The snowy owl nudged his writing hand, and he took that as a yes.
He heaved himself up again, went to the desk, and turned on the lamp. A sheaf of parchment was already on the desk, and he rummaged around in his trunk for a quill and ink bottle.
For a few minutes, all Harry could do was sit at the desk, staring blankly at the paper; he was at a loss what to say. He wanted to spill his inner feelings and quilts, it would take a lot of stress off his shoulders. But Harry, at that moment, could not bring himself to worry the Order further, about his mental stability.
He took a deep breath, picked up his quill and began to write.

Last edited by DarkC on Mar 9th, 2005 at 11:22 PM

Old Post Mar 9th, 2005 11:19 PM
DarkC is currently offline Click here to Send DarkC a Private Message Find more posts by DarkC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
*~HP~*

bookworm4lyf: i loved your part you should write more.
tell me what you think of my small bit, I'm writing my own and wanna now how my writing is. thxs

Dear Lupin
I'm still fine.
~Harry~

He didn't know what else to write. That's all he could think of. He had nothing to say, but he had to say something or else the order would come busting into the house. And after what he just heard he would feel bad for being the cause of a whole riot in front of all the neighbors. Harry thought for a few more minutes be for deciding that he really didn't have anything to say. He folded up the letter and tied it to Hedwig's leg. She gave a soft hoot and then she swooped out of the open window.
He stood there watching her shadowed figure disappear into the sunset, thinking about what his aunt said. He was still shocked to here those words, "I always loved Lily...." she had said that. After so many years of pretending she hatted her. How could someone do that.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:17 AM
DarkC
-KMC THREAD KILLER-

Good.

Sounded exactly like something Harry would do at that time. wink

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:20 AM
*~HP~*

cool. Happy Dance bunny thxs

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 12:23 AM
bookworm4lyf

good job HP nd thx...mayb i will...dark1365- i read u'r one bout the green flame...awesome...wen will u post more? keep on writin HP ur good too! big grin

Old Post Mar 10th, 2005 02:06 AM