KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Lord of the Rings » Elf Vs. Dwarf

Witch race do you like better Eleves or Dwarfs
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Eleves 13 59.09%
Dwarfs 9 40.91%
Total: 22 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Elf Vs. Dwarf
Started by: Dgw2007

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KMC's Superboy
Boy Of Steel

Question Elf Vs. Dwarf

Who Do You Like more?

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:19 PM
KMC's Superboy is currently offline Click here to Send KMC's Superboy a Private Message Find more posts by KMC's Superboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

how could you not like elves more :-P

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 12th, 2007 09:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Because they're lame.

Dwarves ftw.

Old Post Sep 13th, 2007 04:07 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

Elves!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2007 09:21 AM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tulakhordpwns
?

elves

Old Post Sep 18th, 2007 03:12 AM
tulakhordpwns is currently offline Click here to Send tulakhordpwns a Private Message Find more posts by tulakhordpwns Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nimbus006
Accuser

I will have to say Elves, simply because Tolkiens writings deal predominantly with Elves in comparison to Dwarves. Thus, the majority of my readings have been concerning Elves and Men. That said, i do have a great affection for the Dwarves. The first book in which i was introduced to Dwarves was the Hobbit, and have always thought they were a fascinating race.

By: Juk

Old Post Sep 24th, 2007 02:52 PM
nimbus006 is currently offline Click here to Send nimbus006 a Private Message Find more posts by nimbus006 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Mean Queen
Queen Of all you see

eleves RULE

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 12:26 PM
The Mean Queen is currently offline Click here to Send The Mean Queen a Private Message Find more posts by The Mean Queen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
exanda kane

Dwarves don't really get the coverage they deserve to make this a fair comparison. Whereas Evles are explored a lot more, Dwarves are seen as pretty damn obnoxious and greedy in comparison.

Bravely Calling Actors By Their Second Names

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:39 PM
exanda kane is currently offline Click here to Send exanda kane a Private Message Find more posts by exanda kane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Faith27

I like Elf but I think if their a battle between this two..Dwarf will might win.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 03:51 PM
Faith27 is currently offline Click here to Send Faith27 a Private Message Find more posts by Faith27 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Gimli was a better fighter than Legolas in the books. Dwarves win. smile

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 15th, 2008 06:51 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogal Dorn
Mahal

I like the Elves, however not for Legolas. Gil-Galad, Glorfindel, Elrond and Elladan and Elrohir. Those are the Elven characters I like.

Yet the making of things is in my heart from my own making by thee; and the child of little understanding that makes a play of the deeds of his father may do so without without thought of mockery, but because he is the son of his father.

Old Post May 15th, 2008 07:54 PM
Rogal Dorn is currently offline Click here to Send Rogal Dorn a Private Message Find more posts by Rogal Dorn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CPT Space Bomb
Emperor Doom

Yah, I actually like the elves overall better, but I like Gimli better than Legolas. Glorfindel rocks.

So what about my comments made your ass so sore? Was it me calling you a phaggot? I think not." - Nemebro

Old Post May 15th, 2008 08:43 PM
CPT Space Bomb is currently offline Click here to Send CPT Space Bomb a Private Message Find more posts by CPT Space Bomb Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic Love
Pirate Queen

Elves! Duh

Old Post Jun 18th, 2008 05:24 AM
Magic Love is currently offline Click here to Send Magic Love a Private Message Find more posts by Magic Love Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IBDIZ.COM
Restricted

Account Restricted

I had voted for Dwarf! As for me, Gimli is cheerful, ridiculous, but at the same time very courageous as in book and as in film. To my mind Elfs are very haughty.

support @ [Spam.]
support @ [Spam.]

Last edited by Storm on Jun 20th, 2008 at 08:57 AM

Old Post Jun 20th, 2008 08:18 AM
IBDIZ.COM is currently offline Click here to Send IBDIZ.COM a Private Message Find more posts by IBDIZ.COM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote