KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Spark and Wolverine

How Good is it?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
You just wasted 20 minutes of my life 0 0%
Well that Sucked 1 50.00%
Oooookaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay 1 50.00%
Pretty Good 0 0%
MAKE ME MORE MAKE ME MORE!!!!!!!!!!!! 0 0%
Total: 2 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Spark and Wolverine
Started by: Nighty101

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nighty101

Warning Spark and Wolverine

It's just about a character I made and Wolverine and stuff.... Gimme sum suggestions? I'm working on the rest of issue #2
THINGS that you'll need to know
1. Spark is just a kid
2. Spark is a smartass
3: Spark has electric powers
4. Spark HATES Magneto more than any other person in the world.

Ok then here is issue 1

Spark and Wolverine
I’m Spark. I was just sitting in my room when Xavier called me. “Tori, I would like to see you in my office.” He said telepathically. I hated when he did that. I flew out of my room leaving a trail of static behind me. Surprisingly Logan was in there to! We both exchanged confused looks then looked at the Professor. “I want you two to go on a mission together.” He said. “Where to? And why with the electric shrimp?” Logan asked. I growled. “Canada. You two haven’t worked together in a long time. I think it would be good for both of you. And her powers can be very useful. You might need her.” Xavier said. Logan looked shocked. “Sweet. Canada. Think we can get some Maple Syrup? Ha ha. Logan? Looooooooooooooooooogan?” I asked. He seemed to be in a state of shock. But his face wasn’t showing it. Only a stern look. Then a thought hit me. “Weapon X….” I gasped. Logan extended his claws and gave me the evil eye. “Hey! Point those things somewhere else will ya! Sheesh I wasn’t talking to you!” I said defensively. He put his claws back in his hands. “Great. But there isn’t a, ‘Land your secret school’s awesome private jet here’ building. What’re we gonna do?” I asked. “Public plane.” He said simply. Before we knew it we were at an airport. Our uniforms in our suitcases. But as we walked through the metal sensors they beeped. I had to keep from laughing. His bones were coated with metal. This was gonna be interesting. “We’ll need to check you sir.” A policeman said checking him. I was bursting with laughter now. “I had…. A metal implant….” Logan said to the confused police. “Ok, move right along then sir.” They said. I laughed like crazy. “Metal implants. Ha ha! Good one.” I laughed. He grunted. This whole trip to Canada thing was messing him up bad. Apparently the memories weren’t to nice…. And every X-Man knows about the unfortunate Weapon X program… We boarded the plane and were off to Canada. I’d never enjoyed plane rides. They were soooooo boring. All you did was sit there and stare out the window. Logan just kept to himself as usual. What’s with that guy. We finally landed in Canada. It was beautiful out. Really beautiful. But Logan's mood sorta ruined it. I feel bad for the poor guy. Alot happened to him... I wonder why? Anyway not even he knows so I've got a LONG way to go to figure THAT all out. Anyway we just sorta walked along the road. “Well, what do we do?” I asked. “Chuck told us that the Weapon X program is after us again. And this time they’ve got Magneto’s daughter.” He asked. “Which one?” I asked. “The only one that wouldn’t be able to defend herself. Polaris.” Logan replied. He kept walking but I stopped. “What?” He asked. “And we’re helping that megalomaniac and his daughter why?” I asked. “Look kid. I know you don’t care for Magneto too much after what he did but what if your dad was evil and ‘cause he was evil everyone just assumed you were evil or wouldn’t help ya?” Logan asked. I sighed. You could never argue with Logan. I continued walking thinking of what Magneto did. Murdering my parents to get to me…. Just sick. And now I was helping him. I don’t care if I’m rescuing his daughter it’s STILL helping him. Finally we walked right in front f an old abandoned junk yard. With an old fence. But the lock was still on. He picked it with his claw and he couldn’t break it. “Admantium. Now what would this adimantium lock be guarding?” He asked. “Whatever it is it’s gone now. No need to worry.” I said. I flew over the gate and opened the lock. “Thanks.” He muttered. While he had his back turned to me I stuck my tounge out at him and followed. It was really weird. It gave you that feeling like when your watching a horror movie and your heart’s in your throat the whole time because your just bracing yourself for something to pop out and scare you. I moved a little closer to Logan. Suddenly a tornade of sharp metal appeared all of it dropping on the ground to show Magneto. “Oh wonderful. The almighty, ‘Master of Metal’, is here. ” I grunted making sure that he heard. He glared at me. “Tori knock it off. So where have they got her.” Logan asked. “At a new weapon X site they built in the mountains. The same mountains as last time. But a different location. However my tracking device was shorted of its power on our way here by some spies.” Magneto replied. Suddenly Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch came. “Oh joy. Speed Racer and the Wicked Witch of the West decided to join us to.” I growled. Now everyone was glaring at me. I didn’t care. I stuck my tounge out at them. “Ignore the young child. She is just too immature to handle the situation.” Magneto advised. I was ready to punch him. “Yeah? Well I guess I’m too immature to power up your tracking device.” I shot back. Now Magneto was taking me seriously. “Now, Tori. If you won’t cooperate we’ll just have to send you back to Xavier. And wouldn’t Xavier be so ashamed…” Magneto said. I rolled my eyes and shot the little thing with a bolt of electricity. “There, happy?” I said. I turned my back to them. Then a thought hit me. “Xavier set me up! There was no way that he would’ve sent me on this mission with me knowing. That’s why he only told Logan. And now I can’t turn back! I’m here with a witch, a speed demon, an insane megalomaniac, and a short tempered guy with knives built into his hands. And only one of them is on my side! And partially at that! Great. When Xavier and co. give me a little bit of compassion Magneto messes me up. When Magneto knocks it off Xavier starts up pulling something like this on me! It’s like it’s entertainment for him!!!” I thought. They all started talking strategy and I just sat on the grass. It was hot out and I was in jeans, a short sleeved shirt, and a jacket…. I was overheated. I took off my jacket and looked at the sky. Suddenly Wolverines head popped up out of no where. “Ah!” I said jumping up. The villains gave a laugh as I brushed the grass off my jeans. “Oh you all shut up. It’s not like any of you haven’t fallen down before!” I shouted. They stopped but they all had smirks on their faces. “Logan do we actually have to WORK with these guys?” I complained. “Just tough it out for this mission.” He said. I agreed and we were ready to go. “Hey Magneto, can you make those big metal orbs like you made?” I asked. He nodded and we were soon surrounded by metal. I think I got motion sickness. When we came to a stop I was definitely dazed. “And I though th….the Blackbird was bad.” I grumbled rubbing my head. I thought I saw Magneto laugh. We landed right in the middle of the mountains. Magneto just plopped the metal down. I stopped to look at the view. It was sunset. And a gorgeous one from all the way up in the mountains. I was amazed at it’s beauty. “Woah. It’s so beautiful.” I said. Everyone else looked at me then at what I was looking at. “We’ll have time for sight seeing later. Lets move.” He said. Magneto and I flew and everyone else ground searched. Magneto saw a faint outline of a building farther down. We walked that way. It was really pretty on the trip. Then we realized we’d never changed into our outfits. “Hold on a sec guys. I’ll fry my clothes if I keep these on. I need to put on my uniform.” I said. I ran a little farter back behind a conveniently placed boulder and changed. I hung my clothes on a tree branch and ran back to the others. We continued the journey until we finally saw it. There were tons of gaurds. “How do we get in?” I asked. Suddenly the guns started to rattle and flew away from the gaurds’ hands. They started to orbit above their heads and fly off into the forest. All of the gaurds chased after them. We ran to the entrance. Locked. With a code. Suddenly I got a genius streak. I punched in the code X23 and the door popped right open. “I remember hearing about her.” I said as we snuck in. There were cameras everywere that I had to fry. Quicksilver ran ahead and back at the speed of light. “More gaurds. And this time I doubt that they’ll go anywhere.” He reported. “Oh they won’t go anywhere alright.” I electrocuted them all so fast no one had a clue what hit them.” I felt pretty weak for a second there. I don’t normally use that much electricity but you manage when your in a building surrounded by criminals. WORKING with criminals. Finally we made it to the room where they were holding Polaris. That’s when things got a little messy.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post May 6th, 2009 09:35 PM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nighty101

And here is what I HAVE of the second one --

Spark and Wolverine

Suddenly Polaris broke herself out! Using the same magnetic powers as her father! Metal shards flew at Logan and I. But it didn’t fly at Quicksilver and Scarlet Witch. Magneto and his children were right behind Polaris! “Logan did they just set us up?” I asked putting up an electric forcefield. He nodded as metal shards bounced off of the shield. But I couldn’t keep it up to much longer. I was still drained from wiping out all of those gaurds. “You make me sick Magneto. If I wasn’t winded right now I’d take your metal and your sneaky little thoughts and shove them-!” I shouted but Logan interrupted me. “Quit yappin and back up your words!” He shouted slicing the metal flying at us. I shocked Polaris and she fell to the ground making half the metal stop. But Magneto was covered in armor. He I couldn’t take down. Suddenly Logan flew against the wall. And I noticed that Polaris had an outstretched hand. I stomped on it and Logan fell to the ground. But then flew back up as Magneto had another hand outsretched. I think that Polaris was done. But then I had Quicksilver running around me and I couldn’t shoot him. But he was running in circles so fast that he probably couldn’t see me until too late. I stood right in front of him and put up an electric shield making Pietro crash and burn. But I still had Magneto and Scarlet Witch to deal with. And Logan was still pinned to the wall. If only the other X-Men were here to help Logan and I. Wanda finally hit me and I crashed into the wall. I gave Logan a guilty look. “You did your best.” He said. We both looked ahead. I was scared. He could snap Logan like a toothpick and rearrange his skeleton and do all sorts of horrible things that no normaly human would ever thing of. But Magneto WASN’T normal. He couldn’t have been to’ve done those things to my parents. Killing them just because they wouldn’t hand me over to an odd flying stranger… sick old man. But now he took it up a notch. Now he was messing with me… and my friends. I mean… Logan isn’t really a friend or anything but he sorta is… just in a weird way. He’s good at having your back I’ll give him that. But he’s been a loner for so long I think he forgot how to trust someone… Now here I was, metally taped to a wall, and waiting for them to just kill me off and leave Logan to suffer.

(Magneto, Mistique, and Sabretooth are soooooo screwed)

Old Post May 6th, 2009 09:37 PM
Nighty101 is currently offline Click here to Send Nighty101 a Private Message Find more posts by Nighty101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote