KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Chun Li vs Evil Jill

Chun Li vs Evil Jill
Started by: Snafu the Great

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

Chun Li vs Evil Jill

Evil Jill sounds so much better than Brainwashed Jill.

This free-for-all takes place inside Heihachi's steel cage.

The announcer introduces the two combatants as the audience watches from the outside.

"Representing Street Fighter...from Beijing, China...the mistress of Wushu...the Strongest Woman on Earth...CHUN LI!"

Chun Li's Street Fighter 2 theme plays as she walks down the ramp with a purpose. For a bit of fan service, she is dressed in her trademark quipao battle dress and white boots.

Once Chun Li is in the ring, the announcer continues the introductions.

"Representing Resident Evil...from Raccoon City, weighing in at 111 pounds....the Raccoon survivor...the ex-S.T.A.R.S. operative...JILL VALENTINE!"

Jill's Theme (for lack of a better title - the theme where she fights both Chris and Sheva) begins to play as Jill stands on the ramp, in her cloak and mask. She performs a series of backflips and somersaults into the ring, the cloak and mask flying off in mid-air, revealing her new (and evil) look.

The steel cage rises as the ref explains the rules. Chun Li is at her strongest and Jill is on her P-30 trip.

Who wins?

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Last edited by Snafu the Great on May 5th, 2009 at 01:13 PM

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:09 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

No hope for miss li. stronger, faster, can fly, has telekenesis, can fire powerfulass beams, and has three uber fighting styles all rolled into one badass package.

i don't think she can even beat regular Jin. let alone, DevilJin.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:39 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

oh wait.....oops. I read Evil Jin for some reason embarrasment

Old Post May 5th, 2009 01:40 PM
Sado22 is currently offline Click here to Send Sado22 a Private Message Find more posts by Sado22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

lol me too! What's with that title?

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 07:19 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

LOL that was funny Sado. When I read that sentence, I thought you were serious about Jill having telekenesis and can shoot lasers. If she had that, that would be overkill.

I'm not sure who would win. Both are awesome hand to hand fighters but if it was a beauty contest Chun-Li would most definatley win.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 5th, 2009 11:28 PM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Chun Li.

She is stronger, easily stopping a speeding car in SFIV.

She is faster as well, being able to dodge the blasts from several characters in SF, which move at bullet-speeds or faster.

Neither have shown to be particularly durable.

Li is more skilled. Easily.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 02:36 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nemesis X
Cynical Tyrant

Evil Jill has that mind control device on her chest. If Chun Li hits that then Evil Jill will revert back to good Jill. She will wonder where she is and suddenly gets KO'ed by Li. That's the easiest way I see her winning.

Thanks Scythe for the sig.

Old Post May 6th, 2009 04:57 AM
Nemesis X is currently offline Click here to Send Nemesis X a Private Message Find more posts by Nemesis X Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
She is faster as well, being able to dodge the blasts from several characters in SF, which move at bullet-speeds or faster

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:48 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Jill's theme is called "Sad but True" Snafu! stick out tongue

Old Post May 6th, 2009 11:51 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Doesn't Jill have 2 machine guns? As good as Chun Li is, she may have trouble wit that. Tough to say who wins.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 11th, 2009 10:15 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Snafu the Great
Jerkass Woobie

quote: (post)
Originally posted by I am who I am
Doesn't Jill have 2 machine guns? As good as Chun Li is, she may have trouble wit that. Tough to say who wins.

This match is strictly hand-to-hand. Chun Li is no slouch herself when it comes to firearms, being a crackshot and ranked fourth in international competition. Seriously. I checked myself.

Chuck Norris learned his trademark move, along with his sense of duty and justice, from Jesus after watching Him roundhouse kick a money changer out of the temple.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 09:39 PM
Snafu the Great is currently offline Click here to Send Snafu the Great a Private Message Find more posts by Snafu the Great Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sado22
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:
I checked myself out

cool

Old Post May 16th, 2009 04:18 AM
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Snafu the Great
This match is strictly hand-to-hand. Chun Li is no slouch herself when it comes to firearms, being a crackshot and ranked fourth in international competition. Seriously. I checked myself.
Damn! I didn't even know that.

I'm sure if Chris and Sheva can avoid gettn' shot, then Chun Li can too.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:55 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote