KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » Fire in Moscow. Never seen anything like that before.

Fire in Moscow. Never seen anything like that before.
Started by: SamZED

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Fire in Moscow. Never seen anything like that before.

Yesterday in Moscow there was a big holiday, me and my family were celebrating. And we were just walking when THIS happened.

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

They say it was about 200 meters high. That's 650 feet. And they were not kidding. I've never witnessed anything like that before in my life. And I mean NEVER, it was HUGE. Scary and fascinating at the same time. Clouds turned red from its light and it was HOT allover Moscow. They're still trying to put it out.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Last edited by SamZED on May 10th, 2009 at 08:24 AM

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:15 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gas line erupted. Simple.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 08:51 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

That may seem simple when you look at it on the picture but when you're standing right there looking at it.. not something you see everyday.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:05 AM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Was it because we touch ourselves at night?

Heh, joking. That's crazy, hope no one got hurt.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:12 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Was it because we touch ourselves at night?
Nah. That would make you go blind and would make Jesus cry. That's right. He's watching you. evil face

Originally posted by Scythe
Heh, joking. That's crazy, hope no one got hurt. [/B]
Me too. Don't know yet.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:18 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by SamZED
Nah. That would make you go blind and would make Jesus cry. That's right. He's watching you. evil face

Me too. Don't know yet.

Quite the peepin-tom.

Here's hoping for the best.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:22 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
That may seem simple when you look at it on the picture but when you're standing right there looking at it.. not something you see everyday.
Tremors FTW.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 02:31 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

flame on

TGFwashere

Old Post May 10th, 2009 03:51 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

The earth is bleeding.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 06:17 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Devil Farted.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:40 PM
LanceWindu

Nah, someone lit a RJ fart.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:42 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mhm. And it travelled aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the way to Moscow.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 09:47 PM
Röland
Masked Vigilante

IN SOVIET RUSSIA, FIRE SEES YOU!

Rorschach's Journal: October 12th, 1985. Tonight, a comedian died in New York.

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:09 PM
Röland is currently offline Click here to Send Röland a Private Message Find more posts by Röland Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2009 10:10 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GCG
Red Bull

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Gas line erupted. Simple.

Simples .....as a certain meerkat would say

Deferrals get you nowhere - Just Do It.........Or Ineptitude will consume your life like a Cancer

Old Post May 10th, 2009 11:30 PM
GCG is currently offline Click here to Send GCG a Private Message Find more posts by GCG Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

lol Spider-man to the rescue.
http://www.kp.ru/video/399398/

Old Post May 15th, 2009 04:55 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

dude, we had a fire here in Houston EXACTLY like the one described here. WEIRD.

Old Post May 15th, 2009 05:16 AM