KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » The Off-Topic Forum » The return of Deej

The return of Deej
Started by: deej

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
deej

The return of Deej

Although I only used KMC for a short period of time, I was quickly known to be annoying and immature. Since then I have learnt much and will contribute the wider KMC community with interesting and volatile threads. I hope my threads and posts will enlighten you all and create some useful disscussion. I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes as although I'm a proffiecnt writer, my spelling is appalling.

It's nice to be back and hope to get to know you all.

Laterz.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 03:26 AM
deej is currently offline Click here to Send deej a Private Message Find more posts by deej Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Re: The return of Deej

quote: (post)
Originally posted by deej
Although I only used KMC for a short period of time, I was quickly known to be annoying and immature. Since then I have learnt much and will contribute the wider KMC community with interesting and volatile threads. I hope my threads and posts will enlighten you all and create some useful disscussion. I apologise in advance for any spelling mistakes as although I'm a proffiecnt writer, my spelling is appalling.

Laterz.

Oh, hai.

I'm 18, F, and Perth.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 03:42 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deej

Nice to meet you. I'm 19, M and from Sydney. Aye, if I wanted to get the general opinion of a poem I wrote, where would i post it??

Old Post May 17th, 2009 04:04 AM
deej is currently offline Click here to Send deej a Private Message Find more posts by deej Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Hi. Bewbz. That is all.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 04:59 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
deej

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Hi. Bewbz. That is all.

Good point. Lol, nice avatar by the way. looks awesome. u draw it yourself??

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:10 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Nah.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:11 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

IT TWAS I!!!! NYAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *Twiddles mustache*

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 17th, 2009 08:13 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Earl Dark
Restricted

Account Restricted

hey there deej

i have become the resident hero, everyone here loves me and i'm sure you will too

Old Post May 17th, 2009 09:17 AM
Earl Dark is currently offline Click here to Send Earl Dark a Private Message Find more posts by Earl Dark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules_2

They do? confused

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post May 17th, 2009 09:22 AM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bogen

Laterz.

Oh FFS laughing

I wonder how long this will last

Originally posted by Earl Dark
hey there deej

i have become the resident hero, everyone here loves me and i'm sure you will too

Wha...?

Facebook
Cheers starlock, your a champ. wink

Old Post May 17th, 2009 09:32 AM
bogen is currently offline Click here to Send bogen a Private Message Find more posts by bogen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
That ACDC Chick
All That Noiz

Nice to meet you. I'm 19, M and from Sydney. Aye, if I wanted to get the general opinion of a poem I wrote, where would i post it??

General Fiction Area?

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:27 PM
That ACDC Chick is currently offline Click here to Send That ACDC Chick a Private Message Find more posts by That ACDC Chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Welcome to the OTF the epitome of annoyance and immaturity.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:29 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Sounds reasonable.

So ciber? smile

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:29 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JacopeX
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Welcome to the OTF the epitome of annoyance and immaturity.
I thought it was the shit hole.....

Meh, either one will due.

The more you question it, the less you will understand.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:32 PM
JacopeX is currently offline Click here to Send JacopeX a Private Message Find more posts by JacopeX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kinkin
Restricted

Account Restricted

My first instincts were right it seems.

Old Post May 17th, 2009 10:33 PM
Kinkin is currently offline Click here to Send Kinkin a Private Message Find more posts by Kinkin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sorgo XIII
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh boy.

Someone once taught me that the world only makes sense when you force it to.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:16 PM
Sorgo XIII is currently offline Click here to Send Sorgo XIII a Private Message Find more posts by Sorgo XIII Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Laterz.

Nice to meet you.

Old Post May 18th, 2009 09:18 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote