KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)
Started by: Wolfs'rainlover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (42): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Love Wolf's Rain (New char allowed)

Ravin shivered as a piercing icy wind whipped over her.Her fur blew wildly and she opened her eyes.She attempted to get up but the sharp pain in her legs forced her back down."Kiba......Hige......Toboe......Tsume...." she thought as she again tried to get up.This time she was able to and took a step forward.Twice she thought she had seen Kiba but he kept "Fading" in the blinding snow.She trudged through the stinging cold snow and fought to keep the strength in her legs..........

Ok.
This is a Wolf's Rain story about Ravin.
CHAR SHEET IS NEEDED IF MAKING NEW CHAR!
Name:Ravin
Wolf formmessedlim with pure white fur.Black stripes.Black paws and on tips of her ears.Blue/green eyes.Cresent moon bracelet (Like Toboe) on right ankle.
Human formmessedlim,long brown hair,blue eyes.Wears what the girl that can turn into a cat thing wears.It's red not yellow.Blue jeans.Pretty.Wears the same braclet on right wrist.
Personalitymessedweet,detirmined.

We need the following:Kiba*Really need*,Toboe,Hige,Tsume.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:34 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasuke Uchiha
NoyauDur Zombie Pupitreur

I dont know many of them so i will be Shiko...My char.

Name: Shiko
Wolf form:Average build Pure black with only a white spot around his left eye. Grey eyes.

Human form:Average build, short black spiked hair and red eyes. Baggy jeans and a hoodie.

Personality: Cocky and ignorant yet sweet and gentle.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2005 08:50 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian
:And thus, it begins:

Hey, hey! Another Wolf's Rain rpg! I guess I could play both. If ya want, I could play the original characters along with mine if no one else wants to. Though, I do have a question: do we have a plot yet? Just curious. ^_^

:Name: Kitai
:Age: 15
:Wolf form: Silver wolf with white stockings on legs, a white tipped tail, and white face, green eyes. Has a blue cloth tied around neck that looks sort of like a collar.
:Human form: Blond hair in ponytail, green eyes. Grey T-shirt and a dark denim jacket with flares and white and black tennis shoes. Has the same cloth around neck.
:Personality: Stubborn and strong-willed, but deep down is very loyal and caring.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 02:51 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Uh, actually, make her 16.

"Why? Why do humans always look to the sky? Why do you try so hard to fly when you don't have any wings?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:03 PM
wolf_guardian is currently offline Click here to Send wolf_guardian a Private Message Find more posts by wolf_guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

^^.We follow the show like running through the cities and avoiding humans.The Darcia problem and such.Hey Wolf guardian,wheres the other Wolf's Rain thread?

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:16 PM
Wolfs'rainlover is currently offline Click here to Send Wolfs'rainlover a Private Message Find more posts by Wolfs'rainlover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

Yay, yer on! Um, ok. The other one is in the unhosted roleplays, and it's Wolf's Rain rpg. I think. Or, you could just go to my profile and click the 'find last post' thing. It's the only other one I play besides this one now.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:20 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

I found it.I think I'll join.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:21 PM
wolf_guardian

That would be awesome! I can't wait for you to join! ^^ So, where are we in this rpg? Any particular city or anything? I know I'm sounding like such a pest, but I don't want to post as Kiba and the others if I don't know where they are.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:24 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

Oh don't worry about it.^^ trust me it's ok.Im like that sometimes ^^.Anyway:They are seperated after a strong blizzard blew up around Freeze City.So now they are all alone in the storm.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:28 PM
wolf_guardian

Toboe walked on aimlessly through the bitter cold of the blizzard. The cold nipped at his body, making it hard to keep walking. <>It's....so cold. Where is everybody? I hope Tsume and the others are all right.<> He kept on trodding, hoping he would find his friends soon.

As the snow swirled around him, Tsume gave a look of disgust. <>Why in the h*ll did I leave with those idiots? Paradise....yeah right. I don't give a d*mn.<> His eyes narrowed as he noticed something in the distance.

<>Oh, crap. Where the h*ll are those guys? *sigh* I wonder where Kiba and that runt are....<> Hige's face held an odd expression. The blinding snow made nothing visible. It was almost impossible to see anything in his path ahead.

Kiba turned around, sensing something. Although no scent could be picked up, he knew someone was close. He began to run, sure someone or something drew near.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:42 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

can i join? if so heres my character sheet

Name: Dutch
Wolf Form: large for a wolf black fur with white stripes and scar down left eye got from fight long time ago
Human Form: 6'6 Brown eyes black hair (cornrolls) light skinned afro-can american 350lbs all muscle
Personality: Not very nice to strangers but will warm up if its a cute girl

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 03:48 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((I don't mind. And I don't think Ravin would mind either. *looks up* 350lbs?! Heh, heh......wow. That's a lot for being just muscle. oops! Sorry......I didn't mean for that to be a harsh comment, but it does seem like a lot to me. And what are cornrolls? -_-' Man am I clueless or what......))

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 04:52 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

((Cornrolls are what like...Romeo or someone wears...))*Shiko walked down the road in his human form, the cold biting at him. He kept on walking down the street with his hood up when he noticed someones scent running straight at him. He dove into a dark alley and hid behind a dumpster hoping they wouldnt find him.*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:02 PM
Sasuke Uchiha is currently offline Click here to Send Sasuke Uchiha a Private Message Find more posts by Sasuke Uchiha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((Oh. Ok. Thanx! ^_^))

Kitai cautiously made her way through the city. Her jacket flapped in the cool breeze that crept inside the dome. She let out a sigh and walked on, unaware that someone was nearby. Even though her sense of smell was great because she was a wolf, the female let it pass her by without giving it a second thought. She looked up, but the sky was hidden by the dome's ceiling.
<>What a crummy city. Well, at least it's better than outside. It's a mess out there.<>
She kept on walking, unsure of what to do next.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:27 PM
Darth Chronus
Deaths Employer

quote: (post)
Originally posted by wolf_guardian
((I don't mind. And I don't think Ravin would mind either. *looks up* 350lbs?! Heh, heh......wow. That's a lot for being just muscle. oops! Sorry......I didn't mean for that to be a harsh comment, but it does seem like a lot to me. And what are cornrolls? -_-' Man am I clueless or what......))

((350 muscle isnt really alot where i live most of the football players are that im that and cornrolls are what youngbuck has)) Dutch followed the female unsure of why he was following her he smelled somethin familiar about her but he hasnt fiqured it out yet his white T hung over his black shorts as he followed the girl

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:30 PM
Darth Chronus is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Chronus a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Chronus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolf_guardian

((Oh. I'm sorry. I guess I truly am clueless. heh,heh....))

<>Hm?<>
Kitai sensed something. Someone was following her, she felt it. Her whole body tensed up, and she walked a little faster. Turning a corner, she hoped she had lost whoever it was. The fae looked up again, and then jumped to the roof of the building.
<>Wonder who that was. Why is it that wolves are so feared among humans? Well, I guess it makes sense. They are pretty pathetic creatures....<>

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:36 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko walked out from behind the dmupster and jumped onto the roof. He walked over to the other side and jumped onto the other building and started running when he picked up a females scent. He turned and started torward it.*~Another wolf? I thought i was alone in this city...~*He approached her quietly taking each step with care*

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:53 PM
wolf_guardian

Although Kitai's gaze was toward the ground, she heard someone approaching. She snapped her head up and before was a teenage male, walking towards her. Her eyes widened as she realized he was a wolf. She took a step back and narrowed her eyes.
<>Who are you?<>
She cautiously took another step back, unsure whether to trust him or not.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 05:58 PM
Sasuke Uchiha

*Shiko stopped walking*~I am Shiko...And who are you?~

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 06:07 PM
Wolfs'rainlover
Sk8boarder Chik

((Wolf Guardian! you did a very good job on the characters! *Pats on back* Happy Dance ))

~Aw man.....can't see 2 feet infront of me!~ Ravin thought angrily.She heard the crunch of feet coming her way.She turned into her human form and attempted to sniff.~I hope to God that's one of them~She ran blindly ahead.Towards the somewhat comforting sound.She smashed into Kiba and fell backwards."Aww He**" she murmered.Even though she didnt mean to swear at all.She rubbed her eyes free of snow and looked up at the figure.She could just barely make out Kiba's form.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2005 07:40 PM