KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Dragonball Z Heroes Arise!

Dragonball Z Heroes Arise!
Started by: mihir14

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
mihir14

Laugh Dragonball Z Heroes Arise!

OK SO IM MAKING A NEW RPG AND I NEED ATLEAST THREE PEOPLE TO HELP ME MAKE IT.(THE STORY) THESE THREE PEOPLE WILL BE ONE OF THE MOST POWERFULL PEOPLE IN THE RPG.

OK I WILL SEND THE CHARECTER CREATION SHEET IN MY NEXT POST.

CAN SOMEONE ALSO TELL ME HOW TO PUT PICTURES IN FORUMS.

Attachment: animatedavatar9.gif
This has been downloaded 83 time(s).

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 04:15 AM
mihir14 is currently offline Click here to Send mihir14 a Private Message Find more posts by mihir14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mihir14

HI

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:29 AM
mihir14 is currently offline Click here to Send mihir14 a Private Message Find more posts by mihir14 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mihir14

Here is the Charecter sheet

Name-
speices-
armor/clothes-
speices ability-
looks-
attacks-
story-
weapons-

This is not mine but just an example
name- goku Jr
speices- sayin
armor/clothes- he wears gokus clothes
spieces ability-super sayin 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 and oozaru(this is when he looks at the moon and becomes a big gigantic ape)
Looks- he looks exactly like goku
attacks(you can only have level one attacks not like the spiriy bomb or the kameehameha) His attacks are -ki blast he blast a yellow ball from his hand, dragon punch his fist glows yellow and then he punches, Tail bash his tail becomes really hard, mini kamehamehaa wave a small kamehameha comes from his hands.
story- he is the legendary great gandson of goku. He is the strongest in the universe but was abandoned by goku because he turned evil once.
weapons- a extemding stick called the power pole.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:39 AM
mihir14

just wrrite these information and you can then join!

Old Post Apr 27th, 2009 05:40 AM
mihir14

Ok here is the plot for the rpg.

100 years after goku and vegeta destroyed great evils like majin buu,the dark dragon,baby and super 17. All of earths warriors are dead including goku. Now a new threat has come towards the earth. A long forgotten menace king of all sayins. His name is king vegeta he is vegetas father! King vegeta has been reborn by using the dragon balls. A mad scientist reborned King vegeta,Broly and all the other sayins exxept goku,vegeta and thir family.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2009 03:47 AM
Logan Orian

Name: Logan Orian

Race: Saiyan

Armor / Clothing:
He wears a Heavily Weighted Royal Saiyan Armor

Race Ability:
Super Saiyan 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and Oozaru

Description:
Slightly above average height for a Saiyan with the usual athletic build. His hair is cut shorter then usual but still has its spiky appearance and is an unusual color. Both his hair and tail have the perfect mix of black and red. His Eyes are matching in color except that they change between the two, causing the red to become darker, as it is most of the time, or lighter when he gets angry. He's carefree, free from all outside concerns. Follows the crowd that appears to be heading towards the same goal.

Attacks:
Ki Blast - Red energy emitted from his hands in the form of a ball.
Tail Bash - He uses his tail attack the enemy
Mini Gallic Gun - A beginner’s form of Gallic Gun

Story:
He was once the personal guard of Price Vegeta but his request he was sent away to find warriors to stop the evil that was Freeza.

Weapons:
His only weapons are his Fists, Feat, Legs, Arms, Tail and his Ki

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:07 PM
Logan Orian is currently offline Click here to Send Logan Orian a Private Message Find more posts by Logan Orian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

Not only is this thread illegal to the rules since you haven't posted the idea in the right place, but what the hell is SSJ 5,6, and 7?!

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Apr 30th, 2009 08:46 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mihir14

HOW CAN I MAKE THIS THREAD LEGAL

Old Post May 6th, 2009 09:38 PM
Scarlet Fox
Gun Slinger

If you read the rules, the thing that says Read first, then you would know now wouldnt you

Old Post May 6th, 2009 10:00 PM
Scarlet Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Check this thread.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f41/t374589.html

Also, please shut off the capslock...

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post May 7th, 2009 03:10 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote